I need Info about 2004/2005 Macedonia League Championship - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2004, 05:15
personajeatroz

I need Info about 2004/2005 Macedonia League Championship

Hello to everybody!!!

I need help researching Macedonian premier division. It´s difficult to get information about your league from here, in Spain. I need information regarding team tactics, line-ups and players for the upcoming 2004/2005 season.
I would like to know the players of each club; their positions; their best line-up and tactic; the players that came to the club in the summer; and the players which left it... More or less, a preview of the upcoming championship.
I would like to know also if there´s any extraliga magazin of the start of the season there. I would be interested in a copy of it, if it´s possible.

If you are able to help me I can provide you information of a lot of championships of Europe and America, and send you information about spanish football.

Thank you for all

Kkn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old July 31st, 2004, 09:11
Star Player

huge work you need !
unfortunately i can't read newspapers like makedonski sport and/or specilized press abroad, i can only check the news on online media and pick the needed info around the web. Furthermore, macedonians clubs website, when they exist, aren't updated often...
i think the best database you could use would be the "championship manager " game one ! if you haven't it check the macedonian football association, you'll have a very complete list of the players with position and description. here's the link : http://www.ffm.com.mk/w1/mak/

cheers
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2004, 12:34
Xtratime Legend

Even though i hate FFM i think they are corrupt this site is the best for Macedonian Soccer especially fo getting the results of the matches first

http://www.ffm.com.mk/w1/mak/index.asp

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in