What do u think about the Macedonian NT? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2004, 21:33 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Teams: Fluminense,Palmeiras,Paraná Clube
What do u think about the Macedonian NT?

Do u think Macedonia have a chance to qualify to 2006 WC?

Greetz!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2004, 15:23
Rising Star

No!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2004, 23:01
Star Player

i don't think we will qualify too.
we are in the toughest group of qualifications with czech republic, netherlands, romania and finland. we 've never been lucky with seedings...
but i expect we can cause some damages among those teams and create some surprises. in general, we usually perform well against top teams. the problem is that we are a "first-half team"...

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2004, 23:06
World Class Player

Teams: Fulham and Romania
Jesus, Romania are not gonna qualify. Did you guys see Czech - Holland? This group is over before its even begun, lets gear up for EURO2008 boys.

Play XPS! - Romanian League Prediction!
Join now!

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2004, 00:08
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: FC Barcelona, România
No fear. We´ll fight until the last game.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2004, 17:07
Legend

Romania has a chance. The Dutch are a weird team, remember they failed to qualify for WC02 (Ireland beat them to it). Czechs didn't qualify for WC98 or WC02 (but I hope they will now!). Romania has a chance. Macedonia I just don't think so.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old July 2nd, 2004, 06:37
Rising Star

Teams: Croatia NT, Juventus
Going back to the question on the thread, I am scared shitless of Macedonia in group stages. They were the main reason we didnt qualify for EC2000 and I remember the draw you guys had against England. Surely not a group winner but definatly a tough competitor who could surprise the best of them.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old July 4th, 2004, 11:11
Star Player

thanks for coming Van Cro! you're welcome here as often as possible.

you sum up what i and a lot of people think in Macedonia think : we can't be first of our group, even second i guess but i promise the hardest time to our opponents... Our football and our players improve, they now move to better leagues and so they acquire experience, they make physical and technical progress but it's still early to talk about a qualification in any of the major international competitions. But we'll be tough to beat...

Last edited by thepretender; July 4th, 2004 at 11:16.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old July 11th, 2004, 02:46
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Macedonia may not be able to qualify for the World Cup but they are still a very good team. They have some good young players (Pandev, Mitrevski, Cumbev) and some good older players like Sakiri, Bozinovski and Sedloski. They can beat anybody any game and they are never "blown out" the matches are always close. I will follow the Macedonian NT during the qualifiers becuase I have been very interested in their team since the draw in Southampton
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2004, 09:26
Star Player

thanks a lot hajduksplit. come here more often.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old July 12th, 2004, 18:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
well I think I do come here often.
I changed my nickname from DerbyCounty to HajdukSplit mainly becuase I just got bored by it hahaha
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2004, 05:34
Legend

And I was wondering who the hell you were p

DC was better
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2004, 13:10
Star Player

you're killing me HajdukSplit !
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old July 16th, 2004, 14:15
Rising Star

The Macedonian NT is an interesting team. Or I would rather say, a typical south-slav team. The player's skills are good generally, but mentally rather weak. I remember they failed to beat Liechtenstein, but they played really well against England and Turkey.
If they could play against weaker temas well, I have no doubt about the qualification.
But I don't think they will change. Unfortunately. I like the nat team, cause they are sympathic.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old July 18th, 2004, 10:34
Star Player

i don't think such a blow could happen again. the player have been taught a lesson then they won't forget i think... what is encouraging is that our players attack each game with a huge will to win, to fight and prove themselves. their main problem is that they lack stamina and hard competition (and of course experience), that's the reason why they are generally brilliant in the 1st half-time, where they give everything, and they generally score the firsts, but progressively lose control in the second one. i don't think it's a mental problem but rather a physiological problem : when you compete in 3rd rated clubs and championships with no european competitions, such games are tough to handle. but , above all, they showed it wasn't luck against england, slovakia or turkey.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2004, 23:41
Rookie

No So Lets Get Ready For The 2010 World Cup In South Africa And For The Euro 2008.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old December 8th, 2004, 23:51
unnamed1

well i think that we have a good and realistic chanse with this young and talented team like i have told before... we will make it at least onece in the next 10 years with this team..
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2004, 04:52
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
well i think that we have a good and realistic chanse with this young and talented team like i have told before... we will make it at least onece in the next 10 years with this team..
Lets hope that this time all this young players get it together and bring us some important wins instead of just getting us excited over ties..
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2004, 05:57
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by masoboy88
No So Lets Get Ready For The 2010 World Cup In South Africa And For The Euro 2008.
I think we can make it to Euro 2008 we will have a awesome squad especially our attack.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old December 9th, 2004, 07:51
World Class Player

Teams: Inter Milan, Macedonia NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAUM MAKEDONSKI
we will make it at least onece in the next 10 years with this team..
I agree..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in