Mile Krstev 0 0%
Nikolce Noveski 1 2.78%
Georgi Hristov 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2004, 11:43 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: North London Reds
POLL : Who is the best Macedonian player ?

The most picked over the next week, will be put into the list of the best players in Europe.could you also put the position he plays in??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2004, 20:30
Star Player

first of all, welcome here and thanks for your question.
this question is difficult...
currently i'd say Goce Sedloski (Dinamo Zagreb, sweeper, 29) is our best player, i mean he's in the best shape, he's his club's best scorer : 17 goals this season! he's only a defender!

after him, i'd put Goran Pandev (on loan to Ancona, Attackant/Offensive Midfielder) who is currently our best prospect. he's 19 and co-owned by Inter and Lazio. he's a true great talent.
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2004, 01:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
I would have to say Sedloski, he is scoring like crazy for Dinamo Zagreb and a central defender! Pandev is second, he is still young and will have a good future.

post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2004, 03:00
Star Player

Sedloski, he's superb!
post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old April 21st, 2004, 19:23
Star Player

number 1 : Sedloski !

i think nobody would disagree since he's currently making his best season so far.
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2004, 13:12
Xtratime Legend

Goran Pandev numero uno :thmbup:
post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old August 3rd, 2004, 16:20
Star Player

i have to admit that Sedloski deceived me when i knew he chose Sendai and the more i hear about what Pandev is doing with Lazio the more i think he our real star player. furthermore, he has the potential to be a top international player.
post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2004, 23:55
Makedon

Goce Sedloski!!!!!!
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2004, 00:52
unnamed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makedon
Goce Sedloski!!!!!!
Ma jok! ne zaeba za romania i nema nikogash da go prostam igrashe stojanovski na negovoto mesto i toj beshe vinovnik za prviot gol i goce nemashe da pusti. Ali nejkeshe da igra za MK i sega neka si ebi mater.
post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2004, 00:30
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
Premier Player

Teams: Partizan / Serbian NT
Pandev ...

PA R T I Z A N S A M P I O N
post #11 of 73 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2004, 00:50
unnamed1

Aleksandar Mitrevski Or Velice Sumulikovski, I Think I Go With Aleksandar Mitrevski... I think that Vlatko Grozdanovski will be the best player very soon, at least i hop soo. we have very many yung talented players in the NT, Aleksandar 23, sumulikovski 21, grozdanovski 20, pandev 20, popov 20,Naumovski 21. aur senior NT is more like u-21 team and if the can play god like they do now then how will it bee wen they are 25 and more experienced :thmbup: Its not easy to say who will bee best in 5 yers time wen they are developed, but for the moment i say Aleksandar Mitrevski.

Last edited by unnamed1; September 10th, 2004 at 01:01.
post #12 of 73 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2004, 10:45
Rookie

robert popov
ace stojkov
shumolikovski
post #13 of 73 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2004, 00:17
Makedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAUM MAKEDONSKI
Ma jok! ne zaeba za romania i nema nikogash da go prostam igrashe stojanovski na negovoto mesto i toj beshe vinovnik za prviot gol i goce nemashe da pusti. Ali nejkeshe da igra za MK i sega neka si ebi mater.
klubot ne go pusti, on sakase da igra!
post #14 of 73 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2004, 09:37
Premier Player

Artim Shaqiri is the BEST...
post #15 of 73 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2004, 22:35
Star Player

it's sad for us but we can't say that anymore RealMadrid. Sakiri doesn't even sit on the bench. he cruelly lacks competition, he's lost his pace, stamina, huge activity and even his deadly set pieces...
guys like A. Mitreski, Sumulikoski, Pandev, Stojkov, Sedloski, jancevski or I. Mitreski had all more impact than him in the last games. sakiri is kept in the starting elevn cause he's a lot of experience and we lack players on our left wing.
post #16 of 73 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2004, 16:21
Rising Star

Wait till Popov Robert that is gets fully fit, he is a top player but at the moment has to be Pandev!
post #17 of 73 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2004, 16:25
Rising Star

Pandev is pretty impressive in his serie a games but he has to start scoring!

Here is a report from tonight's Lazio game!

Lazio 1 - 1 Siena
Couto 47 (L), Portanova 67 (S)
Stadio Olimpico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio boss Mimmo Caso is under pressure as the run of poor results continues, including their sluggish performance in the 2-0 UEFA Cup defeat at Middlesbrough.

The injury crisis has undoubtedly played its part, as Giuliano Giannichedda was added to a long list that includes Fabio Liverani, Roberto Muzzi and Emanuele Filippini, but Simone Inzaghi returned from a thigh problem.

Enrico Chiesa had an unsuccessful spell with Lazio and he almost broke the deadlock with a spectacular rising strike from a very tight angle, but Matteo Sereni was ready to palm it out of the top corner.

Goran Pandev's effort was deflected wide off Cirillo's hip, then there was a fine save on the Macedonian hitman. Tommaso Rocchi sprung the offside trap and should have passed it to Simone Inzaghi, but preferred to pull it back and the defence was able to clear.

Rocchi again ran on to a fine Pandev pass and sprinted down the left flank, but after leaving Marco Fortin behind he couldn't squeeze his shot on target.

Lazio were beginning to pile on the pressure and Fortin had his palms stung by a powerful Ousmane Dabo free kick from 30 metres.

The Capital club finally took a deserved lead within moments of the restart, as Fernando Couto nodded in Massimo Oddo's corner kick for his third goal of the season.

Fortin was keeping Siena in the game by rushing off his line to block first Pandev and then Rocchi, while Simone inzaghi's goal was disallowed for offside.

If Lazio have their top scoring defender, then so do Siena and Daniele Portanova turned in his third of the campaign. Argilli held up a Chiesa free kick for his teammate and nobody closed him down as Portanova tapped in from six yards.

Rocchi and Pandev were the last to give in, but Siena's stout defending kept the scoreline level.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lazio: Sereni; Oddo, Talamonti, Couto, Lopez; Gonzalez, Dabo (A Filippini 68), Manfredini (Cesar 55); Pandev, Rocchi (Di Canio 83), S Inzaghi

Siena: Fortin; Cirillo, Argilli, Portanova, Nicola; Pecchia (Camorani 55), Di Donato, Vergassola; Chiumiento, Chiesa (Carparelli 78), Graffiedi (Flo 55)

Ref: Rizzoli
post #18 of 73 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2004, 17:59
Star Player

i completely agree , he has to improve his finishing and he'll be a killer.
post #19 of 73 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2004, 18:06 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: North London Reds
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepretender
i completely agree , he has to improve his finishing and he'll be a killer.
I agree, he played very well last week against inter he has great creativity and anticipation.
post #20 of 73 (permalink) Old November 7th, 2004, 18:16
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarnino
I agree, he played very well last week against inter he has great creativity and anticipation.
cool to hear we're not the only ones (i mean we macedonians) to believe he can be a true world class player. thanks Umarnino.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in