Macedonia in the coming WC qualifications - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2004, 20:23 Thread Starter
nlz
Rookie

Macedonia in the coming WC qualifications

Hi,

I'd like to know more about Macedonian football because of Finland is in the same group in WC2006 qualifying. Can you name your key players, who are playing in the European top leagues and the starting XII of your NT right now?

What are your expects for the coming qualifications..?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old February 12th, 2004, 22:59
Rookie

well i can say that macedonian football is in the raissing, mostly because of young players who have come on the last few years and have made the national team, and proven that they can hold there own at there young age.We only have one player who is over 30 years old and a most of our national team is made up of players to 24 years old.In my opinion we do need a much better manager then our curent one, he isn`t that good, in tactics.
Our player play in this clubs:
Goran Pandev 20 -(Ancona on loan form Inter and Lazio he is half owned by Inter and half by Lazio, he going to Lazio at the end of this seson he was part of Stankovic transfer to Inter).
Aleksandar Mitrevski 22- ( Grashopers Swiss champions ).
Igor Mitrevski 24-( Spartack Moscow- he is curnetly with out a club, he was in talks with chelsea and portsmouth ).
Goran Popov 19- ( A.E.K grecce ).
Robert Popov 21-( Litex- two years in a row best macedonian player)
Ilco Naumovski 19- G.A.K austria second in austrian league last year were knocked out by ajax in 3 round of CL. Qualification in over time, Ajax gave a 4 milion euro bid for him wich was turned down ).
Petar Milosevski 29 - ( Malatya - Turkey ).
Zoran Baldovaliev 19 - ( Publikum - Slovenia , scored 23 goals in 26 games last year in macedonia championship ).
Vlatko Grozdanovski 21- ( Vardar - Macedonia ).
Velice Shumolikovski 22- ( Zenit - Russia , this team finished second last year they bought him for 2 milion euro form Synot ).
Goce Sedlovski 29- ( Dinamo - Croatia, played in England premiership Seffiled wensday).
i don`t have time to write more some one else finish this.
i think we can go to wc 2006.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in