Season over for Hristov - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old January 12th, 2004, 12:20 Thread Starter
Star Player

Season over for Hristov

Season over for Hristov
Wednesday, 07 January 2004
FC Zwolle forward Georgi Hristov will be out of action for the rest of the season.

Surgery needed
The F.Y.R. Macedonian international will undergo surgery on a meniscus problem in his left knee in Austria next week and is not expected to be back in action for six months. It is a huge blow for the 27-year-old who missed 18 months of football while with his former club NEC Nijmegen after the ligaments in his left knee were removed.

Doctor's assurances
"The knee will now be opened, and everything will be dealt with," said Hristov's manager Henk van Ginkel. "The doctor has assured us that the chances of a full recovery are 99.9 per cent." Zwolle are currently bottom of the Eredivisie with just seven points from 16 games.

i hope he recovers as sson as possible. it's ahuge blow for us and especially for him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2004, 12:01
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zvezda, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Indeed very sad for the guy, considering the fact he was already out for a long time at NEC.

This season could have been his if only the injuries would have stayed away. Now I'm actually counting on Zwolle to make the drop and I doubt Georgi will want to play in the Dutch second division.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old February 3rd, 2004, 17:14
Rookie

In my opinion he`s very lazy. but he does know how to score, this injuries problems are killing him.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in