Macedonian National Team - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old June 15th, 2003, 11:42 Thread Starter
Rookie

Macedonian National Team

Her we will talk about macedonian national team.

MACEDONIA

Last edited by Namek14; October 3rd, 2007 at 15:52.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2003, 02:29
Rising Star

If you say that Lazarevski and Sakiri are one of the best players in the world then you know nothing about football! Both players play in the Bulgarian league and you call them two of the best? I guess you are still too young!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2003, 08:47
Star Player

Namek14, Tell me more about Sedloski serving in the Cro army, I didn't know that...

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2003, 14:07
Rising Star

Sedloski is a very good player not world class. He has played in Dinamo for a while now. He played at Shefield Wed before that. Sedloski is one of BBB's favourite players!
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2003, 17:14 Thread Starter
Rookie

i doesn`t meen that if you play in the Bulgarian league that you are a weak player.
just look were ruud van n. and so many players who started in some low clubs.
it doesn`t matter were you play ,Kaka plays in Sao paulo but he is better then 70% of the players in europe.
you have to know that you can`t play for a big club if you aren`t seen by managers.
do you think that pandev is better then baldovaliev or toni pitoska just cause he an inter player. NO.
And lazarevski is just the best player we got, just look how much he runs and how he crosses the ball.( he will move to turkey this year - malatyaspor).
and sedloski didn`t go in the macedonian army cause it was much longer than in the croatian (they have shorter time for football players and stuff like that).
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 02:53
Rising Star

I used to play with Toni Pitoska when i was in Macedonia for Pelister's kadeti, and he is also my good friend abd also Pacovski Pelister's goalkeeper played with us and he is my cousin. I haven't watched both of them since then how are they going?
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 17:08 Thread Starter
Rookie

Pitoska is playing for Marek and Pacovski is still playing in Pelsiter.
Pitoska is a starter in Marek and playing good, socred some goals and was man of the match on one match.
Pacovski i our under 21 goal keeper and playing good, Marek wanted to buy him but Pelister wanted to much money.
He was in the senior squad for the match with Portugal, but didn`t play.
Pitoska is playing for under 21, played two unofficial matches for
the senior squad with rabotnicki and cementarnica and socred 2 goals.
There was talk that he will go to Numberg!
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 19:57
Rookie

Teams: FC Rabotnicki
Wasn't Hristov our best talent? What happened to him?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 21:53
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
Premier Player

Teams: Partizan / Serbian NT
Bajic plays for Partizan

PA R T I Z A N S A M P I O N
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 22:24
Star Player

oh my god ! so many macedonians here ! i guess my active researches on various websites and forums are showing some results! it's so exciting to see some discussions around ! waouw! it feels really great.
welcome here namek and makedonatz ! this thread is a very good idea both for people who follow macedonain football and people who want to know more about it.

back to the topic, i disagree with the fact that sakiri cannot cross the ball. david seaman can tell! he's one of our best players with vasovski, i. mitreski, hristov and popov.
you are also very harsh with some of our players like sakiri, sedloski, pandev, krstev and aleks mitreski (this guy is so useful and regular). lazarevski is a bit overrated by you i think even though is a great fighter and gifted technically as a defender.

to answer your question makedonatz, hristov doesn't play with the NT because he 's not a regular in his club and doesn't play enough. he has to find a club that will offer him some good playing time and an unarguable place of starter. ditto for igor mitreski.
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 10:29 Thread Starter
Rookie

sedloski is good, i`m not saying anything about that.
but he can screw us, remember england, the first goal beckham gave us has for a ball sedlovski gave to scholes.
but he played the rest of the game world class.
sedloski is a great player went it comes to headers, but look at the game with turkey nihats goal, he gave the goal cause sedlovski coudn`t stop him (nihat losst sedlovski and shot the ball).
Krstev is good, plays on the level that a player must play to be in a national team.
but aleksandar mitrevski thats a other story, the guy losses more balls the all off our national team, the guy can`t` finish an action.
(macedonia - turkey 1-2) he`s slow desn`t know how to cross the ball.He shoudn`t be in our national team- Toni Menglenski(19 age) is a better choice then a.mitrevski.
Sakiri now this is a man who can run thw whole 90 min better then any one i have seen.but he can`t cross the ball, Let`s look at the fact that in our national team no one can`t make more then 2 good crosses in a game, we just aren`t good on crosses, Victor Trenevski (Mura-Slovenia -age 30) was good on this but he isn`t in our national team, god i loved this guy.
Crosses are a thing that our national team must practise more, they aren`t used enough in macedonian football.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 17:09
Rookie

Teams: FC Rabotnicki
Quote:
Originally posted by thepretender

to answer your question makedonatz, hristov doesn't play with the NT because he 's not a regular in his club and doesn't play enough. he has to find a club that will offer him some good playing time and an unarguable place of starter. ditto for igor mitreski.
Thanks for the update! I use to love Hristov, but I never see him anymore. It's a shame. Everyone used to speak of all his talent. Now i don't see him anymore. Oh well.

Yeah... lots of Macedonians are definitely looking to find a board to chat up on, that's for sure. I'll make sure to pass the word to all my macedonian friends here in Toronto.

expect to see me around more often, but I'll be gone for a month. I'm going to macedonia for a 1 month vacation.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2003, 15:21 Thread Starter
Rookie

i don`t like Hristov, i mean he socres goals but he isn`t such a great player.
the last match i saw him he was playing for vardar 1993 vs vardar 2003.
and i got to say his game is much better, now he runs more then ever, and looks better the 4 years ago.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2003, 17:54
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by makedonatz
Yeah... lots of Macedonians are definitely looking to find a board to chat up on, that's for sure. I'll make sure to pass the word to all my macedonian friends here in Toronto.

expect to see me around more often, but I'll be gone for a month. I'm going to macedonia for a 1 month vacation.
you're welcome makedonatz. really smooth to hear that fellow !

i guess everybody here is going to leave for the summer vacations. i'm gonna be in macedonia too this year in august (near struga). 6 years i haven't been there ! it feels great to be back!
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2003, 20:53 Thread Starter
Rookie

in what town are you going to come???
and let`s get back to the topic!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in