LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2003, 16:50 Thread Starter
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
Premier Player

Teams: Partizan / Serbian NT
New FK Vardar Coach

Stratev moves into Vardar's sphere
Friday, 13 June 2003
Zoran Stratev, who led FK Cementarnica 55 to victory in the Macedonian Cup, has been appointed the new coach of league champions FK Vardar.

'Great honour'
Stratev takes over from Gjoko Hadziveski, who parted company with Vardar two weeks ago, and has signed a two-year contract. "It is a great honour to be here at Vardar," he said. "But it is also a lot to live up to.

Title ambition
"They have had two really successful seasons, when they have won the championship, and I will try to maintain those standards and keep Vardar at the top in Macedonia. Next season I will be working with young but talented players and I hope we will retain the title," he added.

Brazilian signing
Stratev will also be working with the Brazilian Vandar, who today joined him at Vardar from Cementarnica in a four-year deal. The first competitive action facing the former FK Makedonija Skopje coach and his new charges will be in the UEFA Champions League first qualifying round.

Good luck to Vardar in the CL

PA R T I Z A N S A M P I O N
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2003, 18:47
Rising Star

Re: New FK Vardar Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by Savo
Brazilian signing
Stratev will also be working with the Brazilian Vandar, who today joined him at Vardar from Cementarnica in a four-year deal.
Brazilians play their football in every country it seems !Do you have many foreigners playing in the Macedonian league?

I take it Vardar are the best team in Macedonia also?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old June 13th, 2003, 22:14
Star Player

true. Vardar FK is the most famous club in macedonia. Pelister Bitola is also a great club but with less records than Vardar which produced the most famous macedonian players. Vardar won even the yugo championship in the 1986/87 year which revealed ... Darko Pancev. this year they were even in the yugo cup final against maribor but they lost 3-0 ( huge surprise) . then Pancev left for Red Star Beograd with his teammate ilja Najdoski, a great sweeper.
there are some strangers in macedonia : mainly serbs, some bulgarians and brazilians like jesus braga who plays now for the macedonian NT.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 14:33
Rising Star

pelister in trouble

FC Pelister Bitola is in real trouble this year they have fallen to 2nd division and its because of financial troubles they had a great team in 2001 when they won the macedonian cup but the next year they were barely competitive cause the 2nd owner was in debt and he couldn't pay the players then after him another owner came in we thought for the better but this year they were worse and they had to forfeit some games because they couldnt get a ride to some of the matches plus some players refused to play for this years president they had to change managers 4 times which is a record for one year so its f*ked up lets hope they will get back to normal this year and have this new owner get things rolling again AND BE BACK AT THE TOP WERE WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN because witout pelister there is no real derby Vardar-Pelister was the oldest and best derby revilry too bad we wont see it this year:depress:

UPRAVA PEDERI
IGRAJ IGRAJ PELISTER IHGRAJ UIGRAJ POBEDI POBEDI ZA TVOJTE CKEMBARI ALEEEE
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 14:35
Rising Star

ispagane report

СПОРТ

Македонските клубови и Првата лига и натаму тапкаат во место

ТЕСНИТЕ ИНТЕРЕСИ НА ШИРОКА ВРАТА

Пишува: Дејан СТОЈАНОСКИ

Екипите кои оваа година ќе испаднат од Лигата се познати на едно коло пред крајот. Тоа се екипите на "Пелистер" и "Куманово". Ако екипата на "Куманово" оваа сезона беше убедливо најслаба и заслужено се сели во понизок ранг, тогаш за испаѓањето на екипата на "Пелистер" слободно може да се каже дека друг го отпиша "Пелистер", дека друг му ја "скрои капата".
Сега се турка една идеја чија цел е Лигата да се намали на 10 клуба, затоа што така ќе се добиело на квалитет. Господа, се дури има пазарење помеѓу вас кои го водите фудбалот, во Македонија никогаш нема да има фудбал.
Во фудбалските превирања оваа сезона влезе и екипата на "Победа". Екипата од Прилеп, и покрај своите амбиции на почетокот на оваа сезона дека ќе атакува на шампионската титула или пак на сигурно освојување на место во Купот на УЕФА и покрај играчкиот квалитет, четата на претседателот Ацуле, оваа сезона играше како да е задоволна и со пласманот во Интертото. И оваа година останаа празни ветувања изјавите давани пред сезоната дека ќе се атакува на титулата. Каде е тука пазарот кога се знае дека УЕФА, а да не зборуваме за Лигата на шампионите, носат далеку поголема финансиска добивка од подпросечниот Интертото.

Се надеваме само дека оваа година екипата на Победа нема да отпадне во првото коло, туку дека ќе го потврди рејтингот на најдобро рангирана македонска екипа во Европа.

ИСПАЃАЊЕ

И екипите кои оваа година ќе испаднат од Лигата се, исто така, познати на едно коло пред крајот. Тоа се екипите на "Пелистер" и "Куманово". Ако екипата на "Куманово" оваа сезона беше убедливо најслаба и заслужено се сели во понизок ранг, тогаш за испаѓањето на екипата на "Пелистер" слободно може да се каже дека друг го отпиша "Пелистер", дека друг му ја "скрои капата" и дека друг направи "Пелистер" да отпадне. Играчите, рака на срце, беа немоќни затоа што постојано беа манипулирани од луѓе кои ги задоволуваа своите тесни интереси.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 21:34
Rising Star

Re: Re: New FK Vardar Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by ROBLEDO

I take it Vardar are the best team in Macedonia also?
Yes
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2003, 00:00
Rising Star

who are Vardar's main rivals, or local derby games?

Just curious
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2003, 03:19
Rising Star

Ckembar how old are you and where in Bitola do you live?
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2003, 17:03
Rookie

Vardars main rivals are Belasica GC and Sloga Jugomagnat.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 01:02
Rising Star

i live in the usa right now but i go to bitola often especially during rakomet season

Belasica GC is fraud they are only good because of bate vane and vmro-dpmne lets see how good they will be next year

VARDAR - PELISTER (BITOLA-SKOPJE) MACEDONIA'S MOST FAMOUS DERBY
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 17:13
Rookie

what Pelister is in second division now.
and what do you meen belasica isn`t good.
then why are tehy second, they lost the last two sesons with 1 poin and 3 poitns.
Pelister is good i like them, but no match for Belasica.
Pelister doesn`t have players like Popov,Baldovaliev,Stojanov,Tanusev and lots more.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 20:50
Rising Star

agree

i agree that belasica is better than pelister now and they do have some of the best new young talent but where were they 10 years ago the fact is vmro made that team just look who is there owner Vanco Takovski... will see how belasica does this year but after vmro's fall i dont think they will be as good as far as pelister goes they are done until some real owner takes over and starts making changes cause they sold every young talent and they couldnt even afford to pay the original players its all because of the previous owners money troubles

who is your favorite team namek?
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 22:31
Star Player

pelister has the best macedonian history in football along with vardar but currently belasica produces the best talents compared to pelister : masev, baldovaliev, popov, stojanov... they all belong to the NT. but it's a huge blow to see such a club as pelister in the 2nd division. i hope they'll be back as soon as possible in the premiership and offer some great derbies against vardar again.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 22:34 Thread Starter
Kfor, Eulex = OUT!!
Premier Player

Teams: Partizan / Serbian NT
Ej brale Pretender ... Imas li MSN ?

PA R T I Z A N S A M P I O N

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in