Goce Sedloski - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2003, 00:54 Thread Starter
Star Player

Goce Sedloski

Goce Sedloski has now played 200 games for Dinamo, he's one of my favorite Dinamo players, I hope he stays with Dinamo...there has been some speculations recently about him moving to England.

Here is the pic
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old June 2nd, 2003, 10:32
Star Player

cool! thanks a lot zagabria for the pic, it's very nice. it makes us macedonians very proud that many dinamo fans consider sedloski as one of their prefered player.
btw, welcome here ! come more often!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2003, 12:41
©
International

We love Goce. The guy is a legend. Hopefully he stays at Dinamo even though you guy's may want to see him in a more competitive league.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old June 5th, 2003, 22:08
Star Player

hi dinamovac ! is it really sure he stays in croatia ?
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2003, 09:23
©
International

I am not sure pretender. I honestly thought he was going to leave during the mid season winter break but nothing ended up happening. Even the year before there was rumours he was going to leave.

I haven't read anything that he will leave this summer but that can change very quickly as you would probably know. All it takes is one offer and it will probably be accepted.

Goce himself has never said anything about wanting to leave. He seems to likes it at dinamo and the fact that they will have a shot at the CL may make him want to be a part of it.

If he does leave then there is no complaints. Not many players play 200 games for Dinamo these days so he has served the club well.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old June 6th, 2003, 17:19
Star Player

though i'd like him to go to a "bigger" club, i'd be very happy to see him in the CL with Dinamo. i reall wish a club like dinamo, i mean a famous east european club, and others if possible, could reach that competition at last.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2003, 07:49
©
International

We can only hope but it will take an incredible draw, huge luck and for the team to play 100% to their ability.

Unfortunately all those things must happen for a teams like Dinamo, Partizan etc etc to make it in the CL.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2003, 20:31 Thread Starter
Star Player

It was easier when Cro clubs entered the 3rd round direct

Im thinking about our CL seasons 97/98 and 98/99
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2003, 20:48
Star Player

obviously, yes. even at the 2nd round of qualifs, there are still some good clubs that can do us some blow... best luck to you !
furthermore we have no means. it's getting more difficult each year to keep the best players and build a squad of regular boys really motivated by the club dress less than waiting for western club offer... a club like shakhtar donetsk is today able to buy the best EE players and "steal" them to western clubs. don't where their money comes from...
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 10:59
©
International

The Ukranian government pumps alot of money into football which we simply do not do.

We are going further and further behind every year. Less players, less money, less crowds etc etc.. It is really frustrating being a supporter.

Just this week dinamo youth teams did very well in two tournaments. They beat Galatasaray to win one and in one of the most prestigious youth tournaments in the world came third, beating Marseille, Valencia and drawing against Benfica along the way. Their only loss was against eventual winners Boca Juniors and in that match Dinamo played with only 10 men because they had no more players left due to injury!

Anyway, my point is that at youth level we are beating some of the biggest teams in Europe yet at senior level are struggling to get past the first round of the UEFA Cup, let alone make the CL. Makes you wonder what could be if we could hang onto the best players. At least it proves that the potential is still there.

hhmm.....I forgot that this isn't a dinamo or Croatian forum.

Last edited by dinamovac11; June 10th, 2003 at 11:02.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2003, 21:33 Thread Starter
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by dinamovac11
hhmm.....I forgot that this isn't a dinamo or Croatian forum.
hehe I thought the same thing. thepretender, you'll have to excuse us...
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2003, 01:21
Rising Star

which english teams are rumored to want to sign him? There is no speculation in the english media over here. And how old is he right now? I thought he is about 30+
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2003, 01:23
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Well just one thing about Croatian clubs in Europe then ill get back to the topic:
For some reason when our teams are in Europe we either don't take it seriously or don't field a good squad. I remember Butina didn't play against Fulham. Last time I remember a Croatian club beating a good club is Varteks, they beat Aston Villa.....ok sorry back to the topic.........
Goce Sedloski i think will be staying, the English club that was interested in him during the winter was Southampton, but they have 2-3 new young english U-21 defenders and they probably don't need him anymore. Pompey are interested with him but other than that its most likely he will saty at Dinamo which is good becuase its great to see a player actually wanting to stay rather than leaving for the money.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2003, 21:22
Star Player

goce is 29 right now Robledo.

btw, i don't mind if this forum becomes an extension of the croatian one as long as we have as good and active posters as you guys .

back to the topic i think the transfer market is still in the (english)fog... english clubs make important offers very often and that creates a biased reality of the market...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in