Milan,milan,milan!!! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2003, 15:20 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Milan,milan,milan!!!

I had to post this in here because i m so excited. RESPECT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2003, 23:24
Star Player

yes it is simply great! they deserved it by far. the game wasn't fantastic, both teams looked very tired. i think nedved really missed juve but whatever ! milan was too strong yesterday. Dida impressed me with his penalty 3 saves cause in the other side was certainly the best keeper in the world Buffon who is also a great penalty stopper. The legend of Milan AC is back! shevagirl must be particularly happy! i don't understand why we macedonian support Milan AC this way ... is it because they have the same shirt as vardar ?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2003, 15:42 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Well i love the Milan red and black strips but i hate Vardar(sorry shevagirl(i love you though) but i m sure you hate Pelister), so my reason for liking Milan is not Vardar but it is Van Basten, Gullit, Baresi, Maldini, Rijcard, Savicevic, Boban, Donadoni and most of all SHEVA!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2003, 14:46
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by dragan20
Well i love the Milan red and black strips but i hate Vardar(sorry shevagirl(i love you though) but i m sure you hate Pelister), so my reason for liking Milan is not Vardar but it is Van Basten, Gullit, Baresi, Maldini, Rijcard, Savicevic, Boban, Donadoni and most of all SHEVA!
I don't hate Pelister........ My reason for loving Milan is not Vardar ....i support Vardar and i support Milan too.
I also love Milan because of Marco Van Basten,he was big star and it is too bad he had to finish his carrer so early and so bad

Nevermind.....i'm also very happy because of Milan,I'm glad that they are Euro Champions + they won the Coppa Italia in the same season.That is big success

Oh and yes i'm so happy because of Sheva,he scored the winner and was so happy

Forza Milan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in