Transfers & Rumors - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 24th, 2003, 10:22 Thread Starter
Star Player

Transfers & Rumors

АРИС ГО СЛЕДИ ВАСОВСКИ

Грчкиот прволигаш Арис од Солун, во чии редови игра екс - вардарецот Брага, е сериозно заинтересиран за услугите на репрезентативецот Александар Васовски. Членови на потесното раководство и стручниот штаб на клубот во средата го следеа натпреварот меѓу Вардар и Победа на Градски, следејќи го внимателно секој потег на Васовски. Останува да видиме каков ќе биде епилогот од разговорите на релација Вардар - Арис - Васовски.

according to that source, Vasoski is linked with Braga's club Aris. after the game against england he had a lot of contacts with english clubs like southampton, WBA or Birmingham. are these links still hot ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2003, 15:42
Rising Star

I have read few more romours about Sedloski going to the newly promoted Portsmouth and also about Hristov going to Greece or maybe WillemII!
post #3 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2003, 17:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Yes i also heard the one where Sedloski is linked with Portsmouth. Portsmouth are linked with many players from the balkans including 1 macedonian, 1 yuogslav and 3 croatians. but he is also linked with Southampton but i don't think that deal is going through unless they lose both Bridge and Prutton.

post #4 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2003, 16:35 Thread Starter
Star Player

concerning Hristov, о'm looking forward to hearing which greek club(s) might be interested cause Willem II doesn't seem to be a very exciting destination even though they qualified for the CL last year.
sedloski is linked with portsmouth indeed with goran Trobok from Partizan Beograd. Who are the croatian players derbycounty ? theys eem to liek balkan players there cause Prosinecki the Great used to play didn't he ?

btw, welcome here DerbyCounty
post #5 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2003, 21:17
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I think Portsmouth are interested in so many balkan players is becuase thier chairman is Milan Mandaric who is Croatia. They used to have Robert Prosinecki and Mladen Rudonja of Slovenia.
They are now interested with FOUR!! Croatian players. Dario Srna (Hajduk Split) Milan Rapaic (Hajduk Split) Stipe Pletikosa (Hajduk Split) and Josip Simunic (Hertha Berlin)
Who knows maybe one day Portsmouth will be full of Croatian, Yuogslav, Slovenian and Macedonian players.
post #6 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2003, 21:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

wow! ok! milan mandaric ... wasn't he french club Nice chairman in the past too ? well i understand such an interest towards balkan players then ! all i can say is that he hasn't bad taste : srna, rapaic and pletikosa are for instance either the most promising croatians or the most currently talented ones. not to mention the macedonian one... it's not a cheap recruitment but an ambitious one. it could be cool if he succeeds. i would look forward seeing them under the same dress next year.
post #7 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 26th, 2003, 23:29
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

I don't know about how well Pompey will do next year, they and Wolves are the favorites to drop down. Pompey have great strikers but what I think they need is a GK and better defenders and they might do a Birmingham City and barely stay up.
Milan Mandaric was the chairman of Nice and he also was the chariman of the old NASL which was the league in america in the early 80's for the team from Los Angeles. He often goes to Croatia and other countries in the Balkans during the summer to scout "unknown" players that could help his club.
post #8 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2003, 08:27
Star Player

Is Milan Mandjaric Croatian? I thought he was Serbian...
post #9 of 3280 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2003, 08:29
Star Player

Sedloski is one of my favorite Dinamo players, I hope he stays, I don't think England is good options for him. He has allready played for Sheffield....
post #10 of 3280 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 08:26
Premier Player

Artim Shakiri is not a CSKA player anymore.Finally West Bromwich succeeded.CSKA will receive 100 000 from the transfer

What do you think, is that a good move?

post #11 of 3280 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 16:57 Thread Starter
Star Player

well i don't know what to think in fact . he'll prove by himself if it's a good move. i'd have preferred seeing him signing in a more "stable" club, i mean a regular club of the premiership.
but is that move really 100% completed already ?
post #12 of 3280 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 18:24
Premier Player

Yes, 100% ,if we can trust the Bulgarian national TV channel

I had in mind the same thing thepretender. Is 1st division the best place for him and furthermore is West Bromwich to be promoted soon ?

Anyway, good luck to Artim,I am sure he'll perform even better there than in CSKA
post #13 of 3280 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2003, 18:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Pandev (is he your best younger player?) of Inter Milan might go to Perugia, im not sure if it will be a transfer or only a loan but I read of Gazzetta a famous italian sports newspaper that Perugia had interest in Pandev.
post #14 of 3280 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2003, 19:13
Rookie

he isn`t our best young player.
but it`s great news if he gos to Perugia, i read that empoli and verona wanted him, but verona wanted stojkov as well.
post #15 of 3280 (permalink) Old June 26th, 2003, 21:48 Thread Starter
Star Player

it's so great to hear such news guys. our modest country can produce good players. it's really huge. if they go there they will improve a lot.
post #16 of 3280 (permalink) Old July 1st, 2003, 23:43
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Legend

Teams: West Brom and Arsenal. Dallas Cowboys.
Quote:
Originally posted by luba
Yes, 100% ,if we can trust the Bulgarian national TV channel

I had in mind the same thing thepretender. Is 1st division the best place for him and furthermore is West Bromwich to be promoted soon ?

Anyway, good luck to Artim,I am sure he'll perform even better there than in CSKA
Ok guys the news from England is that we had a work permit for Atrim rejected, but shortly (in the next week) the laws are changing allowing clubs to sign a maximum of 2 non EU players.
The trouble we had is that Macedonia is unforunately ranked to low to qualify for a work permit by the Enlish Gvmnt. So we are appealing on grounds of exceptional talent and the word is good as they say they will grant him a permit, but we dont need it now!

Its also good news for Igor Balis from Slovakia as he retired from international football and is thus not eligable for a work permit.

So talking to the Chairman of WBA at the supporters club meeting in London yesterday he said he expected Atrim to be paraded as a WBA player in teh next week or two.

I really hope so.

We have a good team, and with a bit more flair with players like Sakiri I think we'll do well.

I think the average 1st div wages bill is Ј3m, our is Ј9m.
Makes me think we are deadly serious about returning to the top flight.

WHEN () he signs I'll keep you posted with how he's getting on

Fantasy Football? try www.freekick.org

Freddie Mia

Thomas Fortune Odemwingie
Morrison Mulumbu Andrews
Ridgewell Olson McAuley Reid
----------Foster
post #17 of 3280 (permalink) Old July 13th, 2003, 16:55 Thread Starter
Star Player

as far as i know, sloga is reinforced withn our NT keeper jane nikolovski loaned from slavia sofia. sekulovski goes in the other direction.
post #18 of 3280 (permalink) Old November 11th, 2003, 20:24 Thread Starter
Star Player

Trajcev , nacevski and Gjosevski (previously player of Spartak moscow) are currently on trial at Metalurg Donetsk.
post #19 of 3280 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 17:20
Rising Star

Spartak Moscow defender Igor Mitrevski claims he is on the verge of clinching a move to either Chelsea or Portsmouth.
Reports in the stopper's homeland, Macedonia, recently suggested Chelsea wanted to sign the 24-year-old before loaning him out to Portsmouth.

Such a deal could not be facilitated this season due to Pompey already having two loan signings from fellow English clubs on their books but Mitrevski is expecting a transfer to happen in the near future.

Mitrevski's contract at Spartak expires at the end of the season and the Macedonian international has decided to quit the Russian capital in favour of a move to The Premiership.

The centre half is confident of sealing a switch to England with the only uncertainty surrounding his destination - either Stamford Bridge or Fratton Park.

"At the moment, it is 99 percent certain that I will go to England," said Mitrevski.

"It is still an open question as to whether it will be Chelsea or Portsmouth.

"I will probably sign for Chelsea and after that the club will decide whether I will be loaned to Portsmouth or not.

"I hope that everything will be okay and the transfer will be settled soon.

"Normally, I would prefer to go to Chelsea but I wouldn't mind if I am loaned to the other Premiership side."

Newly-appointed Spartak coach Nevio Scala has declared his desire to keep Mitrevski in Moscow but the defender has his sights firmly fixed on The Premiership.

He added: "I am flattered by the remarks of Mr Scala but, at the moment, going to The Premier League is my priority."
post #20 of 3280 (permalink) Old December 15th, 2003, 23:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

thx robledo. this is good news for our football. i'd better see him in chelsea cause it's a great club and he would be more exposed there. they have an incredible team this year.
portsmouth looks promising but ... it's not chelsea !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in