Macedonian Internationals Abroad - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5651 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2003, 12:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

Macedonian Internationals Abroad

Here is the place where we can talk about our players' performances, abroad or at home.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5651 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2003, 12:44 Thread Starter
Star Player

19 may 2003

Hungary : aleks. bajevski scored twice in 4 days for his club Györ despite his club losses against MTK and Ferencvaros. he's engaged with Györ until december 2003. it was his 5th goal with his club.

Bulgary : Sakiri played the whole game with his team CSKA which gained theorically its 29th championship.
Serafimovski won against lokomotiv plovdiv away 1-2, but trajanov and petrov didn't play.
toni pitoska has been elected man of the match, giving his team marek's 3rd goal, in an away victory 2-3 over burgas tchernomorets.

to be continued...
post #3 of 5651 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2003, 10:49 Thread Starter
Star Player

Croatia : Dinamo won the title over varteks at home 5-1 with goce sedloski. Jancevski played for vartkes but not halimi.

Greece: Jesus Braga lost the greek cup final with aris thessaloniki against PAOK. a good game for him, he even missed 2 chances in the last quarter.

Russia : Igor mitreski played the 2nd half with spartak moscow which drew 1-1 with rotor. spartak leads with a 10 points security.

Holland: NEC Nijmegen without hristov won 2-0 over rosendaal. Mile Krstev groningen lost 5-1 against Roda JC.

Germany : Nurnberg lost 2-1 withou sasa ciric and will play the german 2nd division next year.

Austria : Graz AK with ilco naumoski won 3-1 away against Rid and reaches the 2nd spot of the league.

Switzerland : a. Mitreski played the whole game with his teaml grasshoppers in a draw 2-2 with FC Basel. grasshoppers leads with 3 points more than Basel.

to be continued...

don't hesitate to add commenst guys

post #4 of 5651 (permalink) Old May 25th, 2003, 08:54
Forum Manager
Star Player

All I can say is that Goce Sedloski was a very important player this season for Dinamo at the heart of defence, and i hope he stays on for CL qualification next season

JEDAN JE GOCE SEDLOSKI
post #5 of 5651 (permalink) Old July 14th, 2003, 14:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

in the intertoto cup bajevski scored the winning goal against spanish team racing santander for Gyor's 2-1 victory.
post #6 of 5651 (permalink) Old November 9th, 2003, 12:15 Thread Starter
Star Player

Stojkov scored for his team gornik zabrze.

Hristov is injured. a blow for our great player and his team zwolle who was in great shape. he was scoring regualarly during thaelast games.

Mitreski 's Spartak scored 4 goals against dinamo.
post #7 of 5651 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2003, 02:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Pandev scored for Ancona but they are still at the bottom of the table. Is he the "niko kranjcar" of Macedonia meaning the top prospect?
post #8 of 5651 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2003, 00:07 Thread Starter
Star Player

definitely DC ! Pandev is our greatest prospect along with ilco naumoski from Graz AK (Arsenal and AS Roma were chasing him this year...).
Aco Stojkov, Robert Popov and Aleks Vasoski (though he is already 23) are excellent too.

i'm glad Goran scored. maybe he will gain his coach confidence for some games.

where does niko kranjcar plays ?
post #9 of 5651 (permalink) Old December 16th, 2003, 01:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Kranjcar plays at Dinamo Zagreb but he has been chased by many top clubs which include Arsenal, AC Milan, Dinamo Kiev, Bayern Munich (the team that I want him to go to).
Pandev played again for Ancona in thier 1-0 loss to Lazio. On a corner kick he foolishly punched the ball in and was lucky not to get sent-off. Rapaic and Pandev should be very interesting to watch them both play at Ancona!
post #10 of 5651 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 12:17 Thread Starter
Star Player

Italy : Pandev played for Ancona this week, losing 5-2 against brescia. he forced brescia's keeper to concede a penalty.

Croatia : this week sedloski scored his 15th goal for Dinamo Zagred this season. incredible for a defender ! his team won 5-1 against zadar.
Talevski, our tall defender, received a red card with his tea Hajduk Split.
Vasko Bozinovski played the hole game for Osijek away against Rijeka (2-1).
Jancevski played for Varteks.

Germany : It wasn't Oka Nikolov's day : he conceded 3 goals with his team eintracht frankfurt.

England : Sakiri didn't play in WBA 's victory over Crystal Palace.

Greece : Hadzievski isn't Kastoria's coach anymore ! it's incredible since he leaded this 3rd greek division to the greek cup semi-inals this year. Kastorija has to play this game against greek giants olympiakos.
reports are telling he had problem with kastoria's chaiman Spiropoulos.

Austria : I. Naumoski played for Graz Ak in the austrian cup 1/8th finals. he received was sent off in the 90th min. for simulating a foul in the box. it was his great debuts this season since he was injured for 5 months.
post #11 of 5651 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 22:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Maybe Sedloski could be a striker? He has been very good for Dinamo this season but most of the goals are from penalties while others are mainly headers from corners or set pieces.
Talevski got sent off.
Isn't Talevski from Australia? or does he play for Macedonia's youth teams.
post #12 of 5651 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2004, 18:40 Thread Starter
Star Player

he's australian actuyally. but i think our FA is trying to convince him to play for macedonia. he hasn't played for the aussies senior team yet and he's not in the youth team.
Some other aussies could be great for us like Spase Dilevski (PSV Eindhoven/Rot Weiss Essen) who's already playing for aussies' U23 team. this guy is a great prospect.
post #13 of 5651 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2004, 07:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

Holland : Mile Krstev gave his team Groningen the victory against FC Twente.

Germany : (2nd division) Both Ciric scored with Nurnberg and Noveski with Erzgebirge AUE (won 5-3 away!).
post #14 of 5651 (permalink) Old March 31st, 2004, 18:51 Thread Starter
Star Player

Slovenia : Cadikovski returned to the 1st squad after being relegated to the youth squad and not allowed to train with the senior team. Cadikovski had a fight with another member of the team and for this reason was punished by the club. this situation now belongs to the past.
post #15 of 5651 (permalink) Old April 5th, 2004, 02:31
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Sedloski played the full match in the 0-0 draw with Hajduk. He did OK from what I heard but the game was very pyhsical with neither team having many chances. For Hajduk, Talevski was suspended.
post #16 of 5651 (permalink) Old April 9th, 2004, 09:09 Thread Starter
Star Player

croatia : sedloski scored his 16th goal for dinamo !
post #17 of 5651 (permalink) Old April 10th, 2004, 19:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Sedloski scored against from the penalty spot as Dinamo easily go on to beat Zadar 5-0. Vasko Bozinovski played a good game for Osijek as they beat Varteks 4-1. Jancevski who played in the same match was at fault for the first Osijek goal but other than that didn't do much. Talevski did not play for Hajduk.
post #18 of 5651 (permalink) Old April 15th, 2004, 01:48
©
International

Sedloski is a legend! Where would dinamo be without him.:depress:
post #19 of 5651 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2004, 20:21 Thread Starter
Star Player

i must agree with you!
seriously, i've seen in the game agaisnt ukrain and i can tell you you 're really lucky to have such a good defender in your squad. i mean he could easily play for a prestigious western club, with all the respect i have for Dinamo. he makes few fouls, never dangerous ones, always at the right place (very good defensive positioning), he's skilled and has deadly finishing ! furthermore he's a chief on the pitch.
post #20 of 5651 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2004, 06:44
©
International

He scored again today!

I don't just mean his play but also his loyalty and love for playing for the club. He always kisses the shirt when he scores, always gives his all and has rejected better clubs (I mean money wise) many times to stay at dinamo. The fans love him!! I have a feeling he might move this summer though. He is getting old now and he needs to earn some money before his career is over which unfortunately you can't really do in Croatia.

I guess the only thing that he is missing is speed and maybe that has stopped him from playing in the top leagues.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in