162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #381 of 391 (permalink) Old August 11th, 2018, 16:26
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Callum Hudson Odoi, hopefully the future menace on the opposite England flank to Sessegnon.
Ahhh saw him one pre-season game. Assumed he was a random pre-season kid even if he looked good.

Watching Chelsea right now. It's refreshing to see a Chelsea that is this smooth in possession and had 9 players over half line at all times after last season's anti football. Add Hazard and Kovacic and this will be side that will be really fun to watch.

Btw your Arsenal lineup isn't very Emery. That weirdo seems to want to play Auba winger while Lacazzette plays CF.

Also probably gonna play all 4 attacking options instead of 3, except for few top games.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
BarcelonaMSCD likes this.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.-Genghis Khan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #382 of 391 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2018, 10:16 Thread Starter
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Hull City Tigers
Palace I think have bought okay, Kouyate should add some steel and athleticism to the midfield and Meyer should hopefully live up to his billing. They need Benteke to score a lot more than last season, I'm all aboard the Wan-Bissaka train too. Zaha will be key as usual.

-----------------------Hennessey----------------------
AWB---------Sakho------------Tomkins--------PVA
-----------Milivojevic---Kouyate--Meyer-------------
-------Zaha------------Benteke---------Townsend

They might move Townsend further back and play Wilf as a striker, which might lead to them playing Ayew or Schlupp more. McArthur might start ahead of Kouyate. If Hennessey's form drops off at all it should give Guita a chance to take his place but Wayne finished last season very well. Dann will replace Sakho when he inevitably gets injured.

Should be pretty safe I think, but any injuries to Zaha could see them dragged into a relegation battle.

post #383 of 391 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2018, 11:10
Legend

Teams: Mark, PJ and Squi
Why is there so much mediocrity in the EPL?

All that money on nobodies

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

I agree with him that this was a total setup

post #384 of 391 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2018, 19:45 Thread Starter
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

The average standard is a lot higher than it was a decade ago so it’s moving in the right direction.

post #385 of 391 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2018, 19:49
Legend

Your Top 6 Robbie?

If no other reporting existed on Trump/Russia, the fact that the FBI started a CI investigation to determine whether or not the sitting president of the US was either comprised by or an agent of Russia, it would be the biggest political story...ever.

Soros is very, very rich and funds every SJW-cause imaginable. Those are facts, not a conspiracy.

post #386 of 391 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2018, 21:34 Thread Starter
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. United

Might be completely wrong though.

post #387 of 391 (permalink) Old August 13th, 2018, 22:02
Legend

City
Liverpool
Man U
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal

post #388 of 391 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2018, 13:36 Thread Starter
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Everton I think have bought well, they've got a lot of players in who can start and seem to have addressed most of their main weaknesses, especially in refreshing the backline with Zouma, Mina and Digne.

--------------------Pickford--------------------
Coleman----Zouma-----Mina--------Digne
--------------Gana------Gomes-------------
---------------------Sigurdsson---------------
-----Walcott-------Tosun-------Richarlison---

Good depth too with Bernard able to cover both Walcott and Richarlison, the young players like Calvert-Lewin, Davies, Holgate, Kenny and Dowell ready to press for starting positions and good experience in the dressing room with the likes of Baines and Jagielka. They've also got the likes of Schneiderlin, Keane and Sandro who can probably push for a first team spot if they find a spell of form. Should finish top 10.

post #389 of 391 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2018, 13:41
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
This is a good article of how truly its not even close to level playing field, when it comes to financially, EPL and rest of the world: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44850888

Madness.

In Italy prolly match day revenue is huge chunk of the revenue (and thats despite only like 3 teams in the leauge owning their stadio, rest have to share profit with the city council).

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.-Genghis Khan
post #390 of 391 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2018, 15:51 Thread Starter
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
This is a good article of how truly its not even close to level playing field, when it comes to financially, EPL and rest of the world: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44850888

Madness.

In Italy prolly match day revenue is huge chunk of the revenue (and thats despite only like 3 teams in the leauge owning their stadio, rest have to share profit with the city council).
Yeah, to be fair this position has been 25 years of hard work promoting the league and getting it where it is. I would guess match day revenue in England is usually significantly higher than in Italy too.

Most other big teams in other leagues shot themselves in the foot by not distributing TV revenue evenly.

post #391 of 391 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2018, 16:49
Legend

Shows how good Spanish teams have been in CL and EL all things considered

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in