Premier League 16/17 thread - Page 21 - Xtratime Community
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #401 of 410 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2017, 16:56
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
Also lol at United, who now cannot finish in the top 4. Hopefully Ajax do them and continue their decline. They finish below City for the 4th consecutive season, something that hasn't happened since the 70s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #402 of 410 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2017, 21:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
So all the meaningful games in hand have been played barring Leicester-Spurs which has little meaning, Spurs locked into 2nd place while Leicester have the chance to go into the top 10 with a win

So going into "Championship Sunday"

TITLE: Chelsea
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Spurs already qualified and will finish 2nd regardless of their last two results; Man City/Liverpool/Arsenal fighting for the last two spots. Man City will finish in third place with a win, a draw may be enough if Liverpool don't beat Boro by 3 goals. Liverpool will confirm top 4 with a win at home against Boro, to finish 3rd they must hope City draw+win by 3 or lose to Watford. Arsenal host Everton and the situation is out of their hands, they must win and hope Liverpool drop points. Arsenal can still finish 3rd as well but need both Liverpool and City to lose and they must make up 5 goals against City.
There is a scenario where there can be a one leg playoff to determine 3rd/4th but most of them are very unlikely.
EUROPA LEAGUE: Manchester United locked into 6th have qualified for next season's Europa League, however if they win the current season;s EL they will play in the CL next season. Everton have finished 7th and will go through qualifying. Whoever finishes in 5th will also qualify for the EL group stage
RELEGATION: Already known; Sunderland, Boro, Hull

So not a lot to look out for on the final day, Liverpool-Middlesbrough is probably the match to focus on
post #403 of 410 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2017, 23:08
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Mazzari is on his way out, can't see Watford players particularly trying for this one, what do they have to prove?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass

post #404 of 410 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 09:29
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Bendigo Braves (women)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Also lol at United, who now cannot finish in the top 4. Hopefully Ajax do them and continue their decline. They finish below City for the 4th consecutive season, something that hasn't happened since the 70s.
How many trophies have you won since 2015?

Whether Ajax do us or not we'll still have 2 more than you.

Still racking them up even when we're shit

Without it gravity is just gravy.
post #405 of 410 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 15:59
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Cling onto that mate, we all know which club is on the up and which is moving backwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
post #406 of 410 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2017, 15:47
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

City will finish 3rd as Watford are totally lifeless under an already leaving coach

Liverpool finally score just before halftime to ease some nerves, you would think they need one more goal as Boro have had some half chances. Arsenal are doing their job but out of their hands, Koscielny was also sent off
post #407 of 410 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2017, 20:23
TTM
Legend

Let's face it, Mo needs Chicharito back at MU. He brings the goals/min plus the intangible winner's attitude that is SORELY lacking at MU these days.

Ding ding ding da ding da ding ding ding
post #408 of 410 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2017, 20:27
We will ROCK u
International

Teams: concacaf teams , Portugal
im watching my 600 pound life instead of soccer

I believe
post #409 of 410 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 2017, 17:40
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Some early offseason managerial news…

- Daily Mail reports Sam Allardyce has resigned as Crystal Palace manager, the news is less than an hour old so we will see how accurate it is
- After sticking with him for the entire season despite awful results, David Moyes has resigned as Sunderland manager. Hard to see what his next job is, his stock has taken a massive hit
- Claude Puel is on the brink at Southampton; despite finishing 8th they nearly had 20 points less than last season and their early exit in Europe was disappointing. Also, the fans don’t seem to like his tactics either
- Slaven Bilic will remain at West Ham starting next season but his contract, which expires in 2018, has still not been extended. He obviously needs to get off to a good start next season
- Marco Silva is close to being the new FC Porto manager, ended speculation he will take over Watford. The latest rumored manager to Watford is Roger Schmidt (ex-Leverkusen and RB Salzburg)
post #410 of 410 (permalink) Old August 19th, 2017, 14:46
puzz!eshock
Premier Player

Teams: FK Crvena Zvezda, Manchester United, Borussia Dortmund
pogba goals are all ridiculous. nothing but class when he scores

perfect start manchester united, looking to be a promising run to #21

****** batman n robin, im robbin' with a bat, man

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in