Premiership transfers summer 2014 - Page 36 - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #701 of 717 (permalink) Old October 25th, 2014, 17:47
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDG View Post
I see Liverlool haven't learnt there Stewart Downing/Andy Carroll 55 million lesson.

Adam Lalooola for 25 million lol.

Rodgers to get sacked by November.
I would like to admit I was completely wrong about Laloola being the next Stewart Downing or Rodgers getting sacked In November.

I'm big enough to admit, both Laloola's exceptional form have proved beyond doubt he is not a Stuart Downing or Andy Carroll mark 2. Rodgers proved last season was not a one off fluke has caught me completely by surprise. I really thought Liverlool were going to be back to their usual mid table position this season.

Great point against Hull today.

This is more like the 1970's Liverlool team my Grandad told me about, I've no doubt the 26 year old wait for a Championship will finally come to an end this season, Liverlool fans can finally fight back against the likes of Leeds and Blackburn fans who have tasted Championship success in the meantime and being able to take the mickey out of the Redman fans, well this season, none the more, the drought is going to be over, pick up the trophy Stevie G.

Last edited by CDG; October 25th, 2014 at 18:01.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #702 of 717 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2014, 15:49
CDG
World Class Player

Again my above post was way out, I said Rodgers would be sacked by November in pre-season and unless he get's sacked in the next 7 days, I will be wrong yet again.

There is nothing wrong with being 12th place in the Premiership and 18 points behind the leaders, this is acceptable nowadays at Liverpool. If your the chairman you know if Chelsea lose their next 6 and you win yours, your back level again so no panic stations needed.
post #703 of 717 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2014, 17:40
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
Why are you so obsessed with Liverpool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass

post #704 of 717 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2014, 20:29
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Why are you so obsessed with Liverpool?
Secret fan who not happy with how things are going is my guess.
post #705 of 717 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2014, 20:39
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
CDG: the forum's only Evertonian

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #706 of 717 (permalink) Old November 23rd, 2014, 20:55
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Bendigo Braves (women)
He's My Mum's Cola.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
post #707 of 717 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2014, 20:36
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by K5-Hitman View Post
Secret fan who not happy with how things are going is my guess.
I've got faith in Barry Rodgers, I'm not calling for Souey, Tommo and Barry Venison to come back just yet...

He was just unlucky, he bought the wrong Southampton players, if he bought the right Southampton players the Redmen would be sat in 2nd place....

At least he was targeting the right club for players he just ended up getting the wrong players from the right club, it could be worse, he could have bought the wrong players from the wrong club.

Last edited by CDG; November 24th, 2014 at 20:43.
post #708 of 717 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2014, 20:56
CDG
World Class Player

Southampton losing to Villa so even if Rodgers bought the current crop of better Southampton players then they would still be losing so yer fk you Southampton.

When Liverpool played Villa with these worse Southampton players oh wait, they lost too.....shit...
post #709 of 717 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2014, 22:18
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

1-1 in the end. Southampton should have won but for a stupid goal conceded by Forster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
post #710 of 717 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2014, 21:47
CDG
World Class Player

Since I am banned from the Liverloool forum for being too passionate about them it's worth saying what a great point today away at Ludogrants. This place seems to best post about it with fellow English Football fans and it is a very positive Redmen comment. Scrutinise the post, there is nothing in this which is negative in any aspect.

Liverloool might only be the 12th best team in the Premiership but this proves Liverloool can still mix it with the elite of Bulgarian Football.

Bad news for the proposed triple management team of Souey, Venno and Tommo. Your time will come lads, got faith Barry Rodgers will get the Title this season which has been out of clubs clutches for well over a quarter of a century.

You can't doubt he has spent the Suarez 80 Million pound very well and Ballotelli, Loveren, Lalooola and was it Ricky Lambert or Kevin Phillips? I just remembered it being a 40 year old journeyman striker bought, well they have all proved the money spent on them was right by Barry Rodgers.

Take a bow Barry, take a bow.
post #711 of 717 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2014, 22:43
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Valencia CF
Give it a rest.
post #712 of 717 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2014, 07:25
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Che Forever View Post
Give it a rest.
Don't understand your point.

Please explain anything I have posted in the post directly above your comment where anything negative has been written?

Liverlool are 12th in the Prem, they haven't won the Title for over a quarter of a Century (these are truthful facts anyone can find by typing 3 or 4 words on the internet, it's hardly slang, racist or abusive).

I've not mocked the signings in the post you are referring to, my only slight problem was remember which journey man striker they had bought, I couldn't remember if it was Mike Newell, Kevin Phillips or Ricky Lambert. That's my bad, I knew if was a striker with tons of Championship experience behind him and to be fair the 2 strikers I mentioned have had far better careers than Lambert.

Oh wait, was it my Tommo, Souey and Veno comment? Well I really meant that, I don't think they are going to get the Liverloool hot-seat whilst Liverloool are getting a decent point away against the Heavyweights of Bulgarian Football. Being 12th in the Prem is ok for Liverlool nowadays hence why there not sacking their manager, at the big Prem teams, your Man City's, Chelsea's, Everton's this would not be acceptable but the bar at Liverloool is much lower. They will give Barry Rodgers the time.

By the way buddy, do you browse all the forums on here looking for something you disagree with? Man, you could be here all week on here going on a Turkish forum for example telling someone to stop giving a Fenerbache fan some needle, going on a Portugese forum and seeing Benfica fans bickering with Guimares fans because they are a bigger club etc. I suggest, grow a pair, wipe your eyes and get accustomed to how the real World rolls on a daily basis.

I've never studied your posts but I would lay my life on you saying negative stuff about other Spanish teams, you know the big ones your Sporting Gijons, Real Vallencios and Levantes of this world.) People in Greenhouse's should throw stones buddy.

Cheers pal Godbless.

X

Last edited by CDG; November 27th, 2014 at 07:31.
post #713 of 717 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2014, 13:14
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Valencia CF
You're just fcukin annoying, that's why.
post #714 of 717 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2014, 18:15
CDG
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Che Forever View Post
You're just fcukin annoying, that's why.
Nice one buddy.

I can't remember seeing any of your post's before so you must be a dreary boring character although to be fair I do remember your gay Photo of Ronaldo cropping up before.

Your a Madrid fan yes?
post #715 of 717 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2014, 18:36
International

Teams: Algeria, Roma
Come on guys, let's set aside the personal disputes.
post #716 of 717 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2014, 19:07
CDG
World Class Player

No personal dispute here buddy.

I don't know anyone on this forum.
post #717 of 717 (permalink) Old November 27th, 2014, 20:20
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Summer's over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in