Tapatalk App Support Not Available - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 14:53 Thread Starter
Administrators
Rising Star

Tapatalk App Support Not Available

Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on xtratime.org. As you probably already know, VerticalSports.com has made available for your download the VerticalSports Mobile App, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. It’s available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching “AutoGuide” in the app store or by clicking here: http://www.autoguide.com/mobile/

The functionality of the free vs. paid app is the same; however, the major difference between the two is the presence of the advertisements, or absence thereof, respectively.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie-based and will only happen once every 30 days, unless you delete all the cookies off your mobile device or use the browser’s incognito mode.

Regards,
CG - Community Support

Sent via Tapatalk.

Revolution will be televised...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 15:14
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Ross County, Green Bay Packers
So does this mean an end to the annoying "Posted from my Piece of Crap via Tapatalk" after every post then? Or does the XT app mean we'll have to endure "Posted from a phone via the awful VS mobile app" instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimboMan2009 View Post
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
post #3 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 15:19
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Will those members who bought the Tapatalk App get a refund automatically or do they need to contact you about it?

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck

post #4 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 15:35
This is NOT Akhisar!
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
That's awful as tapatalk is lightning fast. And that "annoying sig" could be disabled completely.

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC View Post

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare View Post
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived

If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.
post #5 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 15:36
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Bummer. So no more browsing/posting daily on XT anymore (most of my XT use is with cell on tapatalk). Pretty much why I bought the app to begin with...

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #6 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 15:48
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt The Fries View Post
That's awful as tapatalk is lightning fast. And that "annoying sig" could be disabled completely.

Then why on earth don't you disable it?

Quote:
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
post #7 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 18:33
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Hello Admin,

Are you aware of the potential antitrust violations of such move? Has VS at least consulted a lawyer before reaching this decision?

Too bad VS is not quite the "fish" to fry!!

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #8 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 18:40
This is NOT Akhisar!
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
Why no one asked end users first? Is that a joke? What if everyone abandoned the forum? Whom would it serve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC View Post

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare View Post
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived

If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.
post #9 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:32
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Hey STF, is this your first time encountering VS? There's a reason that useless ***** is filtered to be "useless cunts" on FFP. They have absolutely no interest in running this board, but presumably we bring in enough add revenue not to be merged with the shit show http://www.soccerforum.com/ . Seriously. LOOK AT THAT BOARD! Every single post on their seems to be spam. What's even the point?

Quote:
post #10 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:35
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Valencia CF
Are you having a laugh?!

I literally just bought that bastard Tapatalk app a week ago.

Talk about bad luck.
post #11 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:38
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on xtratime.org. As you probably already know, VerticalSports.com has made available for your download the VerticalSports Mobile App, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. It’s available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching “AutoGuide” in the app store or by clicking here: http://www.autoguide.com/mobile/

The functionality of the free vs. paid app is the same; however, the major difference between the two is the presence of the advertisements, or absence thereof, respectively.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie-based and will only happen once every 30 days, unless you delete all the cookies off your mobile device or use the browser’s incognito mode.

Regards,
CG - Community Support
tapatalk is available for blackberry users like me but this verticalscope thing isn't

If anything, tapatalk was great as you could check up on other team's forums too using the same app.

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #12 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:45
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Bursaspor, Turkiye
So, you're disabling tapatalk support because you want to make a quick buck with your own app? What the actual ****?

Adı Aşk Bu Eziyetin
post #13 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:48
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.
post #14 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:48
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Valencia CF
Seriously, i want my 2 quid back.

Fcuk you, Admin.
post #15 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:50
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Liverpool
Someones got to fill Rob Laylow's pockets. Like Cam said the only reason this sites still live is cause of the traffic flow. I remember being in a discussion with VS bigwigs a few years back and they were amazed that signups, etc had gone up. Even though this forum is like 10 years outdated in appearance, 6 years behind in vbb upgrades and totally disjointed. They don't give a shti. FFS these people shut down the site during the Euro championships, they don't give two shits. The only thing that keeps this site running is the old communities and people coming back as a result. Realistically this website is a shell of what it was 7 years ago.

Its like being owned by Venky's

Vicente05® will be back
Kroos05
® is the future

No Kroos no party baby!!!!!!!!!!

post #16 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 21:59
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on xtratime.org.

Sent via Tapatalk.
Brilliant.

post #17 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 22:02
The one who was Bella
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: INTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by arfy05 View Post
Someones got to fill Rob Laylow's pockets. Like Cam said the only reason this sites still live is cause of the traffic flow. I remember being in a discussion with VS bigwigs a few years back and they were amazed that signups, etc had gone up. Even though this forum is like 10 years outdated in appearance, 6 years behind in vbb upgrades and totally disjointed. They don't give a shti. FFS these people shut down the site during the Euro championships, they don't give two shits. The only thing that keeps this site running is the old communities and people coming back as a result. Realistically this website is a shell of what it was 7 years ago.

Don't suggest moving to another forum, cause colocolo will literally shoot you.

Don't waste your time on jealously; sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long, and in the end - it's only with yourself.
post #18 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 22:06
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Liverpool
Fvk that carson wannabe sth american p

Vicente05® will be back
Kroos05
® is the future

No Kroos no party baby!!!!!!!!!!

post #19 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 22:07
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfy05 View Post

Yeah, it's stunning how they have literally no bloody interest in it. I mean this has to be one of the better English language football forums on the net. Or well, it was 5 years ago. Obviously we've shed good members since then. But they've really done less than fuck all, it's appalling. Apart from turning on that intellitxt ad bollocks of course.

Someone on XT, hurry up, win the lottery, buy the board back from these disinterested pillocks.

Quote:
post #20 of 61 (permalink) Old June 25th, 2013, 22:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zico 10 View Post
Brilliant.

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in