LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:08
Moe
Legend

Teams: Fc Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post
Erik Cartman is the only reason i never get pissed of your posts
cheers man. nobody is supposed to get pissed over harmless stuff like that. anyways, i really dont know why you were banned but its good that you decided to come back and not skip out for good. can you still not access the barca forum though?

Soci# 138167
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:12
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
cheers man. nobody is supposed to get pissed over harmless stuff like that. anyways, i really dont know why you were banned but its good that you decided to come back and not skip out for good. can you still not access the barca forum though?
yes i can...and yeah i enjoy your sarcasm...and i love how you motivate madridistas to be ultra defensive towards the team...but BAN them? NOT FAIR

P.S i dunno why i was banned also.In the black list it says that it was racism..ahahaa...COME ONNNNNN
post #63 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:20
Moe
Legend

imo its very silly if you or anybody else thinks there's some sort of internet "ploy" by the XT admins against madridistas. josshua made it sound like that and it's very juvenile. "waaa we're falling down like flies, why arent we allowed to defend our home land and honor... bla bla " ...

each case is unique and its hilarious if he actually believes the CMs are out to get you guys. he can't be serious.. he's just playing the villarato/doping/unicef conspiracy thing

Soci# 138167

post #64 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:22
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Ross County, Green Bay Packers
Quote:

AND BTW SHOULD I NOT GET A PM WHY I AM BANNED.THE REASON?Or thats not always courtesy in this forum?
You can all blow me you ****ing cry babies
Nobody but you makes you post here. If you don't like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimboMan2009 View Post
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
post #65 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:25
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Like Madrid footballers, if Madrid posters are stupid enough to fall for basic provocation, they deserve what comes their way.

post #66 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:27
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe View Post
imo its very silly if you or anybody else thinks there's some sort of internet "ploy" by the XT admins against madridistas. josshua made it sound like that and it's very juvenile. "waaa we're falling down like flies, why arent we allowed to defend our home land and honor... bla bla " ...

each case is unique and its hilarious if he actually believes the CMs are out to get you guys. he can't be serious.. he's just playing the villarato/doping/unicef conspiracy thing
YEah but the bans are somewhat too harsh to wards madridistas.And a ban should not be put in place when there is obvious bloody conversation going on.after 20 posts someone says something bad.i mean we are human beings.

So far i have exploded so many times but i was politely warned and i was backing off.This time i was simply banned.Not fair.And also acused of being racist.TOTALLY NOT TRUE

ANd even if a poster is banned i think that he should be allowed to post in his own team thread..
post #67 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:28
Moe
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zico 10 View Post
Like Madrid footballers, if Madrid posters are stupid enough to fall for basic provocation, they deserve what comes their way.
actually madrid XT posters are doing better than their footballers who are averaging a red card each 4 games

Soci# 138167
post #68 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:28
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam View Post
Nobody but you makes you post here. If you don't like it...
I dont get your response?And i cant understand what are you trying to say here.
post #69 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:36
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I dont get your response?And i cant understand what are you trying to say here.
If you really need it spelt it out, fine. If you find how the site is run soooooooooo awful then you could always just go & post on Big Soccer or some other cesspit. Nobody is stopping you.

Quote:
we need to do something about moral relativism because it's really damaging the air condition. there's alot of harassing going on out there, specially during the night, and they use moral relativism to justify it.
post #70 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:36
Gracies, Turkiye!
Legend

Teams: Un Crit Valent
Quote:
Originally Posted by pun View Post
There's no question that he deserved his banning. You insult someone like that, and you go. But it has to be asked too, why a poster who is so usually calm and respectful to everyone here reacted in a manner which goes against his character. The answer to that question is simply Moe. One of the worst posters in the history of XT trolled and berated M19 (in m19's space [RM forum and private messages]) with constant stupidity which lead to M19's reaction.
You're right up to that point, pun. Madridi19 lost it not because of Moe, but because of Mou. :undecide:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ View Post
no because Moe trolls a web message board while Mou trolls the whole world
Mou trolls even his own fans, as shown here. Saliza banned, Moudridi19 banned, question of time until Karim Benzema gets barred again for his retarded bigotry, he's driving them madridistas mad, after which they become moudridistas or mourenges. Just you wait, if they keep this up most of their posters will be banned by the end of the season.*

*And yes, culés control this forum as well. Another conspiracy masterminded by The Far Reaching Tentacles of FCB. Eh he he he he

post #71 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:39
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
If you really need it spelt it out, fine. If you find how the site is run soooooooooo awful then you could always just go & post on Big Soccer or some other cesspit. Nobody is stopping you.
I have a friend who is a BS addict who begged me to sign up.

Within 2 days of signing up, I was banned for asking a Thai poster if he would want to marry me.

Not my fault if his broken English describes the Australia v Thailand match as "disaapointing, not best husband I wish in Asia".

post #72 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:40
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
If this forum was RUN by people with philosophy of things like you have this forum would have never be what it is now.

But i dont intend to debate with you i dont wanna get into this deeper cos i might get banned and i wont be able to post in our thread...
post #73 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:42
kat
THE
Legend

Wait. Since when a FM can ban posters?

Tazz forever
post #74 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:52
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat View Post
Wait. Since when a FM can ban posters?
Since never.

Just theories, some even think that Redhat is a closet Barcelona fan who is out to finish the Real Madrid forum etc.

post #75 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 16:56
kat
THE
Legend

Not from his forum as well?

Tazz forever
post #76 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 17:07
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

FMs can do the basic edit, delete etc, of posts and threads.

CMs can ban and do FM duties across all forums. Plus access IP search functions and other back-end stuff like that.

Admins can ban and also introduce specific blocks - i.e., kat can't post in the Man Utd forum, Karim Benzema can't access the Barcelona forum, or X/Y/Z user can't use a signature and/or avatar etc.

post #77 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 17:25
kat
THE
Legend

Ok.
Who would want to go to Barca forum anyway.

Tazz forever
post #78 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 17:56
*the drum drum*
Xtratime Legend

70% of new football fans?

post #79 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 18:01
cam
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat View Post
Ok.
Who would want to go to Barca forum anyway.
Trolls

Quote:
post #80 of 86 (permalink) Old October 1st, 2011, 21:32
Moe
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zico 10 View Post
FMs can do the basic edit, delete etc, of posts and threads.

CMs can ban and do FM duties across all forums. Plus access IP search functions and other back-end stuff like that.

Admins can ban and also introduce specific blocks - i.e., kat can't post in the Man Utd forum, Karim Benzema can't access the Barcelona forum, or X/Y/Z user can't use a signature and/or avatar etc.
there you go KB. according to this description, your bilateral orchiectomy was performed by an admin rather than an FM unicef conspiracy of the Barca forum. same goes for Lit

Soci# 138167

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in