LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 21:54
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Juve
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob
Wrong! Here is why. https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpo...42&postcount=2

I've been direct since the begining. Please go back, read, then think twice before writing idiotic posts :thmbdown:

Yay! I read back, and no matter how amusing and distracting it is to see you call me a moron and a idiot. All I see is you trying to use the its "for the benifite of the community, let them decide" mumbo jumbo as an counter argument to Boyo saying its a bad idea.

Nice counter with quoting Boyo to me, He just said what I mumbled on about in one frigging sentence

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.-Genghis Khan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 21:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo
Funny. I seem to recall you saying something about having the community decide such things. Must be my imagination.
No it is not your imagination. But when you answered my request of enabling public groups by saying that it is against XT community values, I asked you to let XT community decide that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo
Good argument.
One of the best

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #83 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 21:59 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman
Yay! I read back, and no matter how amusing and distracting it is to see you call me a moron and a idiot. All I see is you trying to use the its "for the benifite of the community, let them decide" mumbo jumbo as an counter argument to Boyo saying its a bad idea.

Nice counter with quoting Boyo to me, He just said what I mumbled on about in one frigging sentence

My weekly rant!

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني

post #84 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 22:01
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ
i don't really know about this public groups and stuff but Boyo can you make a Milan forum without Inter fans and Osman

This gave me a good idea.

Instead of making a public group for Dabdobs purpose. We can make everyone who are in this season ticket partnership FM's of the Milan forum. Close the Ticket discussion thread. But as FMs, they can still post in the closed thread, and no one else can(outside admins and cms).

A big bonus is that the dozen or so members of this partnership can use/abuse their FM power to deal with the Interisti trolls and me. This should make most of the milanisti posters attracted to joining your little season ticket deal.

Opinions?

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.-Genghis Khan
post #85 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 22:14
Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Italian NT
Quote:
This gave me a good idea.

Instead of making a public group for Dabdobs purpose. We can make everyone who are in this season ticket partnership FM's of the Milan forum. Close the Ticket discussion thread. But as FMs, they can still post in the closed thread, and no one else can(outside admins and cms).

A big bonus is that the dozen or so members of this partnership can use/abuse their FM power to deal with the Interisti trolls and me. This should make most of the milanisti posters attracted to joining your little season ticket deal.

Opinions?
Considering the poor choices of FMs (and for similiar position) that have happened in the last few years at XT, I'd say it would be indeed not such a bad idea to enrich the list of FMs at XT with the members interested in the ticket campaign. Would definitely lift the average quality of the managment, wouldnt it?

If you hadnt picked out one of the Milan posters for possibly personal reasons and mocked him and his post in the derby thread, you wouldn't be probably now as much 'loved' by the Milanisti as the average prepubescent interista troll

Tu sei tutta la mia vita

Londra 22 Maggio 1963
Madrid 28 Maggio 1969
Barcellona 24 Maggio 1989
Vienna 23 Maggio 1990
Atene 18 Maggio 1994
Manchester 28 Maggio 2003
Atene 23 Maggio 2007

La storia si repete... ancora una volta...

7 volte CAMPIONI D'EUROPA
post #86 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 22:16
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

And for similar position

It would yes....but all of that supposed quality would be negated....if you let Payman join

post #87 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 22:21
Legend

Payman will be probably rather feature in the next Rocco Siffredi productions in Rio de J rather than finally making it to the San Siro

Tu sei tutta la mia vita

Londra 22 Maggio 1963
Madrid 28 Maggio 1969
Vienna 23 Maggio 1990
Atene 18 Maggio 1994
Atene 23 Maggio 2007

post #88 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 22:24
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

If Payman would do that...does that mean that the macho stud that is Rocco has now sadly changed to doing the maricon kinda productions?

post #89 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 22:29
Legend

Well, he is only a producer nowadays, so he needs a new star actor... for the kind of productions you have in mind, you nasty gobbo, I would have other posters on XT in mind, I reckon.

Tu sei tutta la mia vita

Londra 22 Maggio 1963
Madrid 28 Maggio 1969
Vienna 23 Maggio 1990
Atene 18 Maggio 1994
Atene 23 Maggio 2007

post #90 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 22:36 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
Well, he is only a producer nowadays, so he needs a new star actor...
Payman doing Osman..... Not a bad idea for a movie

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #91 of 659 (permalink) Old March 14th, 2007, 23:15
A10
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Never in B
Not a bad idea . make all the milanisti FMs for the purpose of Lock/unlock threads, edit/delete troll posts, in the name of ticketing... and keep it into a protected family of smilies .. name it the Independent xT AC Milan forum. (IXACMF).. cool cool. !

or

use Friendsters...
post #92 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 10:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Boyo: I am still waiting for your reply. https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpo...8&postcount=38

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #93 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 10:26
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

I thought that I had already made it clear that there's no need for such things, as I already know that it isn't going to work.

In case that wasn't clear, I trust it is now.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
post #94 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 12:16 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Forgive my ignorance, but are you like the high commander of XT or something?

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #95 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 13:25
Defunct
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Forza, Allez, Amunt
What are you, stupid? Of course he is.

La Juve? Lasciamo perdere.
post #96 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 13:57
Administrators
Xtratime Elite

It says admin on his profile. But he doesnt need a title to be ze big kahuna. Just like Wally.

post #97 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 13:59
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabdob
Forgive my ignorance, but are you like the high commander of XT or something?
Then why did you ask for me to reply?

As far as I was concerned I was already done with this matter a few days ago.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
post #98 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 14:11
Defunct
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Forza, Allez, Amunt
The others are just here for appearances, like Osman , Boyo runs the joint.

La Juve? Lasciamo perdere.
post #99 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 14:23 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by numerodix
What are you, stupid? Of course he is.
No, I am just ignorant

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #100 of 659 (permalink) Old March 16th, 2007, 14:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
It says admin on his profile. But he doesnt need a title to be ze big kahuna. Just like Wally.
Usually, there are more than one admin for a site. I personally am a admin of two sites, but I have other admins with me as well. I just wanted to know if the is the "admin of admins", if you well.

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني

Last edited by dabdob; March 16th, 2007 at 14:30.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in