0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 15:12
Legend

Teams: FC Barcelona, First Vienna FC 1894
https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showgroups.php
1 Project Manager and 2 XT Consultants.

They are basically there to give their opinions in the CM forum and help us out on a few things without having to deal with the every-day rubbish.

I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 15:41
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco
How many 'community analysts' are there still?
Just one. But he seems to be sleeping on the job lately.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
post #23 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 16:11
kat
THE
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcraft
, you have a son that hangs on XT??
Ha-ha, how not funny.
There are Grandfathers in this board, literally.

post #24 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 16:18
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale Milano, FC Rangers
I have a question. Can these technical gurus read anyone's private PMs? Find out people's passwords? Etc.

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GIACINTO FACCHETTI, LEGEND OF THE INTERNAZIONALE AND ITALIAN GAME
post #25 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 16:19
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat
Ha-ha, how not funny.
There are Grandfathers in this board, literally.
Who? I know one that is a favorite in the Milan forum. Anyone else?

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER GIACINTO FACCHETTI, LEGEND OF THE INTERNAZIONALE AND ITALIAN GAME
post #26 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 16:24
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

Damn it. Big Brother. Now I have to delete all my PMs to Red Bed about taking down the XT conspiracy infrastructure from the inside out.

post #27 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 16:36
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Capone
I have a question. Can these technical gurus read anyone's private PMs? Find out people's passwords? Etc.
At Xtratime a member's PMs are his own business. They are private and are not read by anyone else, unless the member himself forwards them, or one's account is hacked. And because it's beyond our observation, Xtratime takes no responsibility for the things people say in their PM exchanges.

As far as passwords go. They cannot be read by anyone. I can reset a password, or send you an email reminder with the password, but I cannot read member's passwords. Members themselves are responsible for their passwords. They are to remain secret. No one of the Xtratime administration will ever ask you for your password. If you give your password out to anyone, and your account is abused, it's your responsibility.

Passwords shouldn't be easy to guess. There have been a few occasions were people's accounts were hacked because they had really obvious passwords. So make them difficult. Use a combination of upper- and lower case letters, and numbers.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
post #28 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 16:38 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: AC Milan, Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo
At Xtratime a member's PMs are his own business. They are private and are not read by anyone else, unless the member himself forwards them, or one's account is hacked. And because it's beyond our observation, Xtratime takes no responsibility for the things people say in their PM exchanges.

As far as passwords go. They cannot be read by anyone. I can reset a password, or send you an email reminder with the password, but I cannot read member's passwords. Members themselves are responsible for their passwords. They are to remain secret. No one of the Xtratime administration will ever ask you for your password. If you give your password out to anyone, and your account is abused, it's your responsibility.

Passwords shouldn't be easy to guess. There have been a few occasions were people's accounts were hacked because they had really obvious passwords. So make them difficult. Use a combination of upper- and lower case letters, and numbers.
Is this is a legal talk to cover your ass?

My weekly rant!

27th May 1965: Over 16,000 days.

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

"وما الحيله فقد اراد اعدائي ان يغطوا كل خدماتي بغطاء اسود وقد نجحوا في ذلك."

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #29 of 659 (permalink) Old September 25th, 2006, 16:39
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Xtratime Legend

I'm trying to find the disclaimer within it...

Still trying...

post #30 of 659 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2006, 06:33
Forum Manager
International

Teams: Ararat
Quote:
Who? I know one that is a favorite in the Milan forum. Anyone else?
I'm guessing colocolo is already a senior citizen. Nothing better to do for him than hanging out on XT.p

Dako on UEFA's decision to cancel the Armenia vs Azerbaijan matches. :dielaugh:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dako
It's not over yet, the FFA are going to pursue this legally.

However, if the decision stands, we're the victims; whether we play Azerbaijan or not, they still get no points and we lose ours.

post #31 of 659 (permalink) Old September 26th, 2006, 13:48 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I'm trying to find the disclaimer within it...

Still trying...
Official XT disclaimer:

1. Usage:

Article 1: You, your parents, children, spouse, cousins, the family, and to some extend your local community are responsible of maintaining your account, and will be held liable should any of the above parties abused the site.

Article 2: Any XT user is free post on behalf of you. No consent of your part is required

Article 3: XT management has the right to use your account for any reason, including, annoying other posters and drive them to quit XT, spam forums, random PMs on your behalf, and any other necessary action

Article 4: XT's technical manager, aka Martin, aka numerodix, have the right to hard delete your posts and/or your account

Article 5: Any attempt from your side to sue XT will be met with a fierce attack from Moggi, Galliani, and Moratti. In other words, a phone call, and you are toast!

Privacy:

Article 1: XT does not know the word privacy

Article 2: XT is a public place, so expect to be exposed

Article 3: Rest assured that your password in a save place. Admins can not see it, but they can reset it and use your account. Please refere to article 3 in section "Usage"

Article 4: Only FMs, CMs, Consulatans, Project Managers, Technical Managers, and Admins can read your private messages. If a peer member wants to read your pms, he/she can request that from his/her immediate FM. The FM can't deny his request
Article 5: Telecom Italia is contracted by XT to spy on you

Security:

Article 1 to 10: Your account is hacked in a daily basis. Live with that.

Liability:

Article 1: You will be held liable of any illegal action, including posting in rival's forums. IF your PC is hacked by angry XT members ask Roma.Totti aka I_HATE_INTER or Pulsar36 aka AL Capone what to do.

General terms: Welcome to XT! Enjoy your stay, you can feel safe around here.

My weekly rant!

"For a moment there I returned to my youth, the early youth, when all nice illusions were gathered together. Then life came and, like a strong wind, blew them away, one by one. What we call happiness is sometimes the accordance between our life and circumstances, our biography and history, our personal aspirations and historical currents. If I look at things that way, I can say: I was born too early to be happy. But birth is one of the many things we do not get to choose. It is part of our destiny."
Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #32 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 21:36 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

What happened to the Sheffield United forum?

I tried to post but I couldn't find it. Was it deleted, or am I banned?

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #33 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 21:52
Abz
African WC haha
International

Teams: The Arsenal
its been moved here

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149091

Aaron Ramsey
Gotta love the Utd fans, one min hes Keane and Gerrard put together, soon as they find out hes not signing for them hes shite and they dont need him

Malcolm X

"You cant separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom"

NEVER FORGET THAT A LIFE IS A LIFE NO MATTER WHERE !!

yes this is for you lap dogs
post #34 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 21:52
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
yeah it got closed due to lack of activity (along with Charlton, Fulham, Boro, Wigan and Watford).

You can still find the Blades thread here in the main England forum along with them others though

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...149091&page=25

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #35 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 22:00 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

That's not fair! It is not their fault that the only time they got TV coverage is when the play against the top 4!

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #36 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 22:00 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

P.S. IS this forum become moderated? I created this thread twice, but could not see it until now :rollani:

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #37 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 22:05
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
It is fair. They had only one regular poster and the forum was completely barren so it was easier to just give them their own thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
post #38 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 22:07 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I was a regular poster 4 months ago

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني
post #39 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 22:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
what about for the last three months p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
post #40 of 659 (permalink) Old December 30th, 2006, 22:19 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

If I set up a counter an update it every day, would it be consider active again?

My weekly rant!

Alija Izetbegovic

عبد الحميد الثاني

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in