Does anyone ever get that feeling... - Page 3 - Xtratime Community
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 18:19
Tim
Xtratime Legend

What mali said. You've just started talking to Harley, and spilling your guts immediately would only make you seem like a weird stalker. Wait until the two of you know each other better.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2006, 21:40
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Wait. And it's three.

The more you wait the greater the chance that you can live with her forever... or simply get bored of her and look for someone else.
post #43 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2006, 21:58
Legend

Teams: Italia - Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger
...when you're not sure whether you fancy someone or not? There's this girl I think I like (I don't know though) and I'm not sure whether I fancy her or not. I guess what this does mean though, looking on the bright side is that there is potential there for a future relationship. If I'm unsure whether I fancy someone or not then that must mean something, because that's obviously different to when you know that you don't have feelings for someone. Does anyone ever feel this?
Mate, trust me, don't go out with a girl that you are not sure you like. I talk from experience.

post #44 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2006, 23:27 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Teams: Hull City, Lyon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitan Totti
Mate, trust me, don't go out with a girl that you are not sure you like. I talk from experience.
I think it's pretty certain now that I do like her - at times, when I think about her I feel good. :smileani: Talking to Harley really got me through what would have otherwise been a rough day, and I feel happy when I get the chance to talk to her - if only more chances would come along; I usually get opportunities on Wednesday, that seems to be the day when I make progress in one way or another.

Btw, I was thinking about telling Harley how I feel sometime in January or February - probably the right time providing I still feel something, and little risk involved - I'm sure she won't think I'm weird if I tell her then, that's what my gut feeling tells me.
post #45 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 13th, 2006, 23:53
Welcome To Jamrock
World Class Player

Teams: West Ham
i don't think you should tell her how you feel period. take her out somewhere like hanging out for some coffee? or going for a walk in town, then when the time is right kiss her

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousTurk
This website is an absolute joke. The only explanation in you giving Bilica a higher rating then Lugano is that you're border line retarded. Every single chance Diyarbakir had was due to a Bilica error. What a waste of webspace this is, Bilica has been absolute garbage since he's arrived and this was probably his single worst performance. You're a true idiot.
post #46 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2006, 00:21
Legend

You usually never tell a girl how you feel mate. You make them understand how you feel with actions. That is my pimp advise of the week. Second of all, I meant not like her as a person, but also everything else. I really liked this girl mentally but that's it, yet she expected something more and I unfortunately had to drop it cold style. I could have kept her as a friend if I did not fool around with her, but I thought I could have just had a sex-buddy but... I was wrong... she said she was cool with it... but you can tell she was not.
post #47 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2006, 13:10 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

I must point out to anyone who doesn't know that Harley has a boyfriend, this puts a different perspective on the situation - perhaps if I tell her how I feel, I will be on the call-up list, if you get my meaning lol. If I do this and things don't work out for Harley and her boyfriend, she'll respect my honesty and consider me closely...
just a thought.
post #48 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2006, 13:12 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Sorry, I meant to say "If I do this and things don't work out for Harley and her boyfriend, she may respect my honesty and consider me closely..."
post #49 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2006, 22:42
Welcome To Jamrock
World Class Player

Or...

just move on, who's next in line? don't keep your eye on one girl, keep your options open

Quote:
This website is an absolute joke. The only explanation in you giving Bilica a higher rating then Lugano is that you're border line retarded. Every single chance Diyarbakir had was due to a Bilica error. What a waste of webspace this is, Bilica has been absolute garbage since he's arrived and this was probably his single worst performance. You're a true idiot.
post #50 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2006, 23:48 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie
Or...

just move on, who's next in line? don't keep your eye on one girl, keep your options open
I don't know... I don't get a buzz at the moment when I'm around another girl - it's Harley and only Harley for now, and considering the whole situation, there probably isn't anything to lose if I do tell her how I feel at some stage - not now, that would probably be too much of a risk, but eventually.
Anyway - Monday begins another week and more opportunities - notably Wednesday. I will keep up the social chit-chat until I'm ready to say the words.
What's the worst that can happen considering the situation? Nothing bad can come of it, I'm sure of that... the friendship will still be going strong.
post #51 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 00:27
Legend

Dude, NEVER put your self-respect down for a woman. You are never going to get this Harley girl if she sees you are her slave mate. Unless she is a "bitch" and uses guys... then that is messed up and you should move on. You got to show balls and who cares if she has a boyfriend. Telling her would only ruin things because she has no challenge then and she knows she can have you anytime. It's a game boy, you got to show her that you are better than her actual boyfriend not that you "can wait". You ain't got no player attitude if you say: "I am in line"... it's not a supermarket mate, you got to TAKE it and you got to show her a reason to get with you and you only do that with actions.

God!!! I should open a website:

www.capitantottiromancetips.com

Make Xtratime great again.
post #52 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 00:41
Xtratime Elite

the macho talked
Jeffrey likes this.

I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.
post #53 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 00:45
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali
the macho talked
Yeah baby. That is how I won your heart remember?

post #54 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 00:46
Xtratime Elite

frankly, i think only bogart could have a such attitude, so forget it, otherwise you will be dropped.

post #55 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 00:51
Legend

Quote:
frankly, i think only bogart could have a such attitude, so forget it, otherwise you will be dropped.
Shierly you can't be serious?!
It's not about being bogart or Fabio, it's about being normal and not a fool.
Come on mali, respond to the pm, stop playing hard to get.

post #56 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 00:54
Xtratime Elite

listen, that is eyeoftiger thread. a charming thread i must say. so, we will not ruin it.
we gonna stop.

post #57 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 00:55
Legend

Quote:
the macho talked
I know, but it was you who changed it with you blatant mock posted above. Until then I was helping the kid. If you want, give your imput.

post #58 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 14:59
Welcome To Jamrock
World Class Player

Quote:
I don't know... I don't get a buzz at the moment when I'm around another girl
Do you actually speak to them/hang out with them? You'd be surprised what it can do :smileani:. There are loads and loads of girls out there dude, don't get hooked on one cos it's an emotional rollercoaster..

Quote:
it's Harley and only Harley for now
It's not just Harley! stop treating her as if she's "The One", christ you might as well call her "Your Majesty" and get whipped. :rollani: Snap out of it and be a MAN!

Quote:
and considering the whole situation, there probably isn't anything to lose if I do tell her how I feel at some stage - not now, that would probably be too much of a risk, but eventually.
It'll be a risk now and later.

Quote:
Anyway - Monday begins another week and more opportunities - notably Wednesday. I will keep up the social chit-chat until I'm ready to say the words.
What's the worst that can happen considering the situation? Nothing bad can come of it, I'm sure of that... the friendship will still be going strong.
What's the worst that can happen?

"Let's just be friends" :smileani:

Quote:
post #59 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 17:01 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Ok Eddie, I get your point.
Sure thing, there would be risk involved - no point in denying it, but I will give it a go anyway.
Trust me man, I'm not too bad at identifying people's character - I'm sure that Harley won't throw it back in my face.
post #60 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2006, 17:02 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

There won't be any loss of respect is what I mean.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in