Does anyone ever get that feeling... - Page 2 - Xtratime Community
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 1650 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2006, 19:29
Xtratime Elite

no surprise here. teenage time might be the period which is the most depressing. plus young people don't know how to deal with. later they will understand that prob of 15 years old is nothing compared to prob they will get later.
well, i don't want depress them more by saying this

I strictly have nothing to say but I want that comes out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 1650 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2006, 19:36
Xtratime Elite

me, at 15 years old, i was always in my room, reading. i think i was depressed but i wasn't conscient of it.

post #23 of 1650 (permalink) Old September 28th, 2006, 23:18 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Teams: Hull City, Lyon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano
I get suprised when I see depressed youngesters!

Chill out and find a store that sell drinks to kids
Yes, I'm sick and tired of feeling negative, it gets me absolutely no where. I need some exhilaration - perhaps I should take big risks with Harley, that would be quite a thrill, and a big risk, but what the hey! The only way I'm going to make progress and build on the attraction is by taking risks. The Bloodhound Gang song may be a little too risky though, curious though I am.
I will go for it, live life on the edge. Heck, Harley isn't going to dislike me for it, she will probably be impressed, even if she hides it... here goes!
Rock 'n' Roll! Yeah man!
Perhaps I should play her a song when I get to know her...

post #24 of 1650 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2006, 16:47 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Just my luck, Harley is going out with someone else. I found this out from a girl named Philopa (the same girl I asked to tell me what Harley's name is).
Now what? I haven't even talked to Harley yet (she wasn't in today). I don't want to interfere with something that's not my business, but I still want to talk to Harley. "I just don't know whhaaat to do with myself..." Dum dum. :smileani:
post #25 of 1650 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2006, 17:01
Xtratime Elite

well, she will not marry with the guy, you can wait and see.
maybe she will notice you if you are around often.

post #26 of 1650 (permalink) Old September 29th, 2006, 18:46
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
You have to be smart and patient, very patient. Try to create the opportunity to know her, but learn to check your impulsiveness.
post #27 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 2nd, 2006, 22:27 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

The after-effect of realising that Harley has a boyfriend has been a bitter pill to swallow. I've been upset by this news, and down. :depress: I'm still afraid to even talk to her, this is not going down well. Mood wise, I feel much more like Hull City at the moment rather than Lyon.
It's not a nice feeling, it's hard to motivate myself and I don't want to raise suspicion (especially with her boyfriend). What ever do I do? This is hard, it feels like I'm going cold turkey. :frownani:
post #28 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 3rd, 2006, 22:42 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Well, tomorrow is another day and so therefore another chance to talk to Harley. I talked to Philoppa again today about my attraction to Harley (I'm getting braver ), now I just need to find it in me to talk to Harley.
I found out today that Harley's boyfriend doesn't go to the same college as Harley, and so therefore doesn't go to the same college as me, so talking to Harley should be safe enough.
Man, I've always struggled with this stuff. :rollani:
There's a chance that when I get to know Harley I'll properly be attracted to her, so this is a risky step to take mood wise, but I can't just sit in the dark - I must take action.
post #29 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2006, 12:05
Legend

Teams: England
You could get underhanded if you wanted. Get friends to help start rumours. Maybe tell that other girl you heard the guy was going out with some other girl at his college so you were curious if it wasn't meant to be serious and you can make your move. She of course starts thinking the guy is two-timing her, you say its just something you heard from a buddy you know who goes there and weren't sure. She is a girl so lack of facts won't matter, she'll gossip and Harley maybe finds out... fight might start between the two.

But in anycase, at that age its highly unlikely to be serious anyway and if they are away from each other already then there are cracks to work away on. Does she do anything as a hobby with the school, see if she is signed up for anything that you might be able to sign upto. Like an after school art class or something. Wouldn't hurt to start beefing up just in case.

Come visit us in the England Forum

Follow XtraTimeOrg on Twitter

" Marc, ok you won" - Calcio100

I am the circle and the circle is me.

Shall I then fear the tone
That breathes from world's unknown?
Surely these feverish aspirations there
Shall grasp their full desire,
And this unsettled fire
Burn calmly, brightly, in immortal air. - Felicia Hemans
post #30 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2006, 16:27
Nasty Woman
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Argentina, Lazio, Fiorentina
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger
I will keep you all up to date mali.

Lucky luciano, I'm 17.
I take it that she is also 17, or 16?
Be advised. There is nothing more unpredictable or insane than a teenage girl. I know, I was one. They don't know which way is up, although they will pretend they know everything.

But tomorrow is new day and new chance. -- Alija

Nel cielo biancazzurro brilla un'altra stella - In the lightblue sky another star shines. Alija tu non sarai mai sola. Alija you will never be alone.
post #31 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2006, 16:52
aca
International

Teams: Lazio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbird
They don't know which way is up....
i guess as long as she knows which way is down, he'll be happy....

sorry, couldnt resist
post #32 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2006, 18:32
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

If Aca can't resist, than I can't either.

Quote:
There is nothing more unpredictable or insane than a teenage girl.
Sometimes things don't improve with age.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck
post #33 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2006, 18:58
Nasty Woman
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Very funny...both of you. :fero:

Nel cielo biancazzurro brilla un'altra stella - In the lightblue sky another star shines. Alija tu non sarai mai sola. Alija you will never be alone.
post #34 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 5th, 2006, 22:49 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Quote:
I take it that she is also 17, or 16?
Be advised. There is nothing more unpredictable or insane than a teenage girl. I know, I was one. They don't know which way is up, although they will pretend they know everything.
I'll bide my time, but I'll eventually strike... There will be little risk involved in humiliation if I tell Harley how I think I feel after I get to know her more. If her current relationship runs thin, then I think Harley may respect my eventual open honesty (that is one of the attributes girls admire, right? ) and hopefully she won't think a relationship as an impossibility. When I'm positive, people like me; when I'm negative I'm a dead dull person to be around. I need to be stronger when I'm negative, because I certainly don't hide it very well; starting tomorrow I vow never to be boring and dull to be around again.

On Wednesday, I saw Harley walking past me; I nodded at her and said "alright" as you do, and she looked up at me and smiled, she has a beautiful smile.
This is a perfect opportunity for me to actually engage in a conversation now, this will be my next aim.

I noticed your quote - everybody loves you, Humbird.
post #35 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 6th, 2006, 03:34
Nasty Woman
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
I noticed your quote - everybody loves you, Humbird.
Of course!

post #36 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2006, 16:47 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

I talked to Harley twice today, I actually had a couple of conversations with her - the barrier has been broken. It took some nerve to approach her (especially since she was talking to someone else) and actually talk to her, but I did it. Now I can talk to her at many opportunities and it won't come across badly, as my first impression was fine and I don't think Harley finds anything wrong with me, so it's now got easier.

Harley is going out with someone like I mentioned, but she does know I like her now as a friend, so talking to her should be fine. Bravo!
post #37 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2006, 20:56
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
I talked to Harley twice today, I actually had a couple of conversations with her - the barrier has been broken. It took some nerve to approach her (especially since she was talking to someone else) and actually talk to her, but I did it. Now I can talk to her at many opportunities and it won't come across badly, as my first impression was fine and I don't think Harley finds anything wrong with me, so it's now got easier.

Harley is going out with someone like I mentioned, but she does know I like her now as a friend, so talking to her should be fine. Bravo!

post #38 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 11th, 2006, 23:27 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano
Dude...

Dont congratulate yourself

PS: I am objecting to the Bravo at the end
thats all p

And thanks, mali.

Maybe I should try and get Harley's phone number in a few weeks; I won't try that until that time because otherwise I could come across as suspicious... I must avoid that - I don't want to embarrass myself like England has done tonight.
I found out what course she does - Technical Theatre Studies - I'm not entirely sure what that is exactly, the name seems quite explanatory, but I'm sure there's something not so obvious about it - and I'm taking Music National Diploma; both lessons take place close to each other, so there should be plenty of opportunities for me... I hope it goes down well.
She's a lovely person, Harley. I'm hoping to get to know her more - early days still afterall...
post #39 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 15:00 Thread Starter
The Black Knight
Premier Player

Eventually, I want to tell Harley how I feel... :nervous: but I must bide my time; it would be a bad move to tell her now I feel - that's the way I see it, others may see different - do any of you think it unwise of me to tell Harley how I feel right away? I know this is my decision and everything, but people may know better from experience. Right now, I'm biding my time, I'm just curious as to what people think if I tell her how I feel almost right away.
post #40 of 1650 (permalink) Old October 12th, 2006, 17:26
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Eventually, I want to tell Harley how I feel... :nervous: but I must bide my time; it would be a bad move to tell her now I feel - that's the way I see it, others may see different - do any of you think it unwise of me to tell Harley how I feel right away? I know this is my decision and everything, but people may know better from experience. Right now, I'm biding my time, I'm just curious as to what people think if I tell her how I feel almost right away.
wait. it's too early.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in