Holliday - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2008, 10:47 Thread Starter
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
Holliday

As that time of year is once again fast approaching, where will you guys head for the summer hollidays? Have you allready made up your plans?

I will go to Croatia that's as much as I know, where to I don't know yet.

All I know is that I just can't wait for us to go, even more so, becouse I had no holliday last year, so I'm fuking desperate of some allready.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old May 27th, 2008, 18:24
Nun c' Problema!
Star Player

Teams: Team without Totti
I'm working hard to be able to go to Sicily in September. Met some really nice Sicilians on my student exchange program.

Just hope I'll pass all my exams till then and that the cash will still be on my bank account
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2008, 04:47
Star Player

No Holidays for me until December/January! While you are all enjoying yourselves ill be hard at work because the end of financial year is coming up here in Australia!

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old May 28th, 2008, 06:24 Thread Starter
International

Fingers crossed for your Sicilian project than Funlovin!

We are not all enjoying ourselves yet, some of us are still very much hard at work you know. I sure can't wait for my time off though.

Plus, I'm also into finding a way to change my job, which is a thing that costs me a lot of nerves lately. I tell you things are not easy arround here.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 00:29
Star Player

Haha, well when you get your long earned break enjoy it Walter, I'll be sure to make mine count to when it comes!!

What job do you do at the moment and what are you wanting to do if I can ask?
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 06:17 Thread Starter
International

I'm an engineer in a tool workshop. I do a lot of 3D construction plus NC programing. I't a good job I guess, it's just that the pay is really poor, especially concidering the responsability I have. So what I'm looking for is a job similar to what I do at the moment, but for better money. Or maybe even a totaly different work, where I'd be under less pressure. I've had some talks and interviews allready, I've turned some people down, some turned me down. It's not that I'm in a hurry, in time I'll get it right.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 06:37
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter BC View Post
I'm an engineer in a tool workshop. I do a lot of 3D construction plus NC programing. I't a good job I guess, it's just that the pay is really poor, especially concidering the responsability I have. So what I'm looking for is a job similar to what I do at the moment, but for better money. Or maybe even a totaly different work, where I'd be under less pressure. I've had some talks and interviews allready, I've turned some people down, some turned me down. It's not that I'm in a hurry, in time I'll get it right.
Is it not possible to organise a better contract with your employer? Sounds like interesting work though, are you like a team leader or something?

Yeah thats good that your not pressured into finding some work though, I'm sure when the time is right something will come along and all will work out well for you

BTW how is parenthood treating you these days?
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 08:37
Premier Player

Quote:
I will go to Croatia that's as much as I know, where to I don't know yet.
Are u nuts or sth.? :rollani:p

As for my self, i didnt decide yet. I have a few options...
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 09:23 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janez View Post
Is it not possible to organise a better contract with your employer? Sounds like interesting work though, are you like a team leader or something?
Unfortunatly I work in shuch a company where any talks about better contract are destined to faill in advance. The problem is that where I come from there isn't a lot of these sorts of firms, so my current employers can basically do what they want. It sucks I tell you.

I'm not a team leader no. We are a small group though, so there's always a lot of close work between us all.

Quote:
Yeah thats good that your not pressured into finding some work though, I'm sure when the time is right something will come along and all will work out well for you
Yes, that's good in a way, but sometimes not that good either. You know how it is, when the storm settles down, you forget about the problem for a whille - untill the next time. It's OK though,when something right comey by, I'll sure grabb it.

Quote:
BTW how is parenthood treating you these days?
Well, it's a full time job you know. there's no rest, from early morning till late in the evening. It's a non stop action. It's exhausting but yet so damn great. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Being a father to shuch wonderfull and sweet kids it's the greratest thing that ever happened to me. Luckyly the kids are OK, healthy and everything, that's the most important thing to me, everything else comes by itself. Of course there are moments of short circuit, when you'd whish you were somewhere else, alone, away from it all, but that's normal. In general though, we are super!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 09:25 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tok87 View Post
Are u nuts or sth.? :rollani:p

As for my self, i didnt decide yet. I have a few options...
Why man? I love it there.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 11:16
Premier Player

And u re asking why? p
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 13:16 Thread Starter
International

Does it have anything to do with you being strapped into Marica some time ago over there?

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old May 29th, 2008, 16:25
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
What do you mean holidays, go back to work you lazy asses! :fero:

p

Caipirinha: 6
Brazilian NT shirt: 70
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2008, 01:47
Star Player

Quote:
Unfortunatly I work in shuch a company where any talks about better contract are destined to faill in advance. The problem is that where I come from there isn't a lot of these sorts of firms, so my current employers can basically do what they want. It sucks I tell you.

I'm not a team leader no. We are a small group though, so there's always a lot of close work between us all.
Yeah that does suck But at least you know what your doing in terms of waiting for the right job to come along!

Quote:
Well, it's a full time job you know. there's no rest, from early morning till late in the evening. It's a non stop action. It's exhausting but yet so damn great. I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Being a father to shuch wonderfull and sweet kids it's the greratest thing that ever happened to me. Luckyly the kids are OK, healthy and everything, that's the most important thing to me, everything else comes by itself. Of course there are moments of short circuit, when you'd whish you were somewhere else, alone, away from it all, but that's normal. In general though, we are super!
Well I can only imagine haha! It's good to hear the young ones are healthy and well though, I'm happy for you mate
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2008, 01:51
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by OAnimal View Post

p
Haha so we can expect you will pass on your holidays this year to be working hard and making up the slack of everyone else Bojan p
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2008, 11:06 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by OAnimal View Post

p
Cssssssss, man go live to Japan you workoholic.p

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2008, 11:08 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Yeah that does suck But at least you know what your doing in terms of waiting for the right job to come along!
I hope I know what I'm doing.

Quote:
Well I can only imagine haha! It's good to hear the young ones are healthy and well though, I'm happy for you mate
Thanks my friend!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2008, 11:54
Premier Player

Quote:
Does it have anything to do with you being strapped into Marica some time ago over there?
Ha. So you remember...
Well, its not the only reason. Well, luckiliy, according to statistic; every year the number of slo. guests over there is minor...
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old May 30th, 2008, 12:20 Thread Starter
International

I remember yes.p

I don't buy those statistics. I know that the majority of us are still going down there. I've been there so many times and never had any problems (well bar once when we were there as kids with our klapa and had a close encounter with the locals, but I don't count that) and always enjoyed myself. That's why this year we're going again.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2008, 09:44
Premier Player

Is summer is sill "our" tur.destination n°1, but luckily the numer is every year smaller.
I dont know for you, but most of people that i know had always some problems. Its better, cheaper, nicer to pick Spain, Greece, Turkey, if we look at sea destinations.

In general, i dont go to sea destinations (well, i was 3 times in Greece, once in Spain and once in Turkey), but i choose big citys (berlin,london,bruxelles,ny...) or destinations like Scotland, Wales... I must say, that GB is my favourite place.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in