Xtratime Community banner

Remember November 17th 1999?

538 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  ~Julie~ 
#1 ·
Here are some pics to refresh your memory:

It was the first time in our history that our NT made it to one of the big competitions - Euro 2000!

The pics are from the snowy Kiyev where we secured our trip to Belgium and Holland with that legendary 1:1 draw and a goal by Miran Pavlin.

See less See more
#2 ·
How could we forget this date man....also 14th of november 2001 was sth.special :cool:

#3 ·
Yep, both of them were :star: :star: :star: :star:

Although, 17.11.1999 was better, cause it was the first time and from happiness I wanted to jump out of the window, just to realize we were at the 7th floor... :eekani: :skull: :googly: ;)

#5 ·
OAnimal said:
Yep, both of them were :star: :star: :star: :star:

Although, 17.11.1999 was better, cause it was the first time and from happiness I wanted to jump out of the window, just to realize we were at the 7th floor... :eekani: :skull: :googly: ;)
Indeed, 14.11.2001 was magnificent and special :star: :thumbsup: , but 17.11.1999 is even beyond that. Before that we cold never even dream of qualifying to one of the major events and than all of a sudden there we were. Fairytail - that's what that was. :proud: :proud: :proud:

And yes OAnimal I remember the joy and happiness after I realised we have actually done it. But I also remember how damn frustrated I was during the match when I saw how we were dealt with by the ref and after Rebrov scored that penalty I jumped on my livingroom table which almost fell appart. But after that it was heaven! :thumbsup: :proud:

Unforgetable!

#6 ·
Yup..simply unforgetable...this word describe everything... :cool: :proud: :proud: :proud:

#8 ·
Hi Julie, where have you been hiding for the last, what, 10 months? ;) :D

#11 ·
Walter BC said:
You got yours now. :)
Well i am Portuguese so i had already some good moments apart from that Greece one. :depress:

I support Ukraine because i am Dynamo Kyiv fan,so.
But i must say that i support all the eastern european nations against the western ones apart from Portugal of course and maybe Holland.

#12 ·
To comfort you a little Sir kleber, Slovenia is hardly a Western European country. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.