The end of career for Cipot? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 06:25 Thread Starter
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
The end of career for Cipot?

Irski idiot ogrozil nadaljevanje kariere Fabiju Cipotu !?

Norveški Brann, pri katerem je bil na preizkušnji Fabijan Cipot, je s 4:0 premagal angleški Birmingham - za slovenske ljubitelje nogometa pa bo tekma ostala v groznem spominu - kot poroča naš norveški dopisnik (več pišejo tudi na uradni strani Angležev - tukaj) je irski neotesanec Marcos Painter (reprezentant do 21 let) ob koncu prvega polčasa grdo poškodoval našega reprezentanta, ki se mu je po odhodu iz Katarja obetala selitev na sever Evrope - močno in namerno ga je zadel v spodnji del noge, ki je pod silo udarca popustil. Mnogi pravijo, da hujše poškodbe še niso videli: igralec se je z dislociranim gležnjem zvijal v bolečini, z reševalnim vozilom so ga takoj odpeljali v bolnišnico, prve napovedi pa so izredno pesimistične, govori se celo o koncu kariere (dodano: zlomljeni naj bi bili tako golenica kot piščal). Največja ironija je v tem, da je sodnik branilcu Painterju pokazal le rumeni (!) karton. Seveda se je skorajda vnel pretep, saj so se Norvežani potegnili za našega reprezentanta. Več o tej tragični novici vam bomo še sporočili. Ostali smo brez besed in srčno upamo, da ni tako hudo, kot je slišati.

------------------------------------------

Fabijan Cipot is badly injured after he was delibaretly taken down by an 21 year old Irish player in his trial friendly game against Birmingham. He has a broken shinbone, and reports say it was an injury rarely seen,and that it is so bad it could be the end of Cipot's career.

Fak that little bastard! :frustrat: :fero: I understand an injury can happen but deliberately injuring someone is a crime. And poor Cipot, just as he was making a reall progress in his career this hapens to him.

Get well Fabi! :thmbup:

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 09:04 Thread Starter
International

Here is a link to some pics of the injury. If you look carefully you'll see what a terrible injury this is.

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/sport/t...&slide=6#slide

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 10:02
Premier Player

good luck 2 cipot :depress:

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 10:34
Star Player

I was at the game, and that tackle was the worst thing I have ever seen. Could hear the bone breaking even up in the stands. It was awful. I'm really sorry for Cipot and hope he'll recover. He was performing quite well, when Marcos Painter had a sliding tackle into Cipot with raised leg, knots first. Broke both bones in his leg straight away.

Birmingham's manager Steve Bruce was appologizing for the incident after the game, but it was a shocking sight and I'm still upset at Painter.

http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1121837304.33276.jpg
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 10:37
Star Player

That bastard!
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 10:44 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxter
I was at the game, and that tackle was the worst thing I have ever seen. Could hear the bone breaking even up in the stands. It was awful. I'm really sorry for Cipot and hope he'll recover. He was performing quite well, when Marcos Painter had a sliding tackle into Cipot with raised leg, knots first. Broke both bones in his leg straight away.

Birmingham's manager Steve Bruce was appologizing for the incident after the game, but it was a shocking sight and I'm still upset at Painter.

http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1121837304.33276.jpg
Great to hear from someone that actually witnessed the brutal injury. It must have been really shocking to see something like this. I hear the home fans went mad.

He's got broken both bones in his right leg, the shin and the calf. :depress: By some reports he'll be out for atleast seven months.

Any chance for Brann to sign him anyway as I hear he was about to be offered a deal from the club.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 10:53
Star Player

Yeah, we went a bit nuts, it really wasn't the sort of behaviour we'd expect from someone at a "friendly" game. Even our players was shocked, Scharner (Austrian midfielder) grabbed hold of Painter after the incident and shook him while shouting at him. It was a very tense moment for everyone, was wondering if he'd knock him out.

I'm not sure how Brann will deal with this situation, but the supporters were discussing the situation after the game, and most were hoping he'd be signed both so he'd been helped out financially and to help him train back up after he's returned from injury, like a one year contract or something to see if he'll be able to play football again. But I doubt Brann will do it. Our coach, Mjelde, said it was the kind of injury that could ruin a career.
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 10:58
Rising Star

I hope everything will turn out ok for him
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 11:03 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Yeah, we went a bit nuts, it really wasn't the sort of behaviour we'd expect from someone at a "friendly" game. Even our players was shocked, Scharner (Austrian midfielder) grabbed hold of Painter after the incident and shook him while shouting at him. It was a very tense moment for everyone, was wondering if he'd knock him out.
I know this is not the nicest thig of me to say , but I whish Scharner would nail the little twat.

Quote:
I'm not sure how Brann will deal with this situation, but the supporters were discussing the situation after the game, and most were hoping he'd be signed both so he'd been helped out financially and to help him train back up after he's returned from injury, like a one year contract or something to see if he'll be able to play football again. But I doubt Brann will do it. Our coach, Mjelde, said it was the kind of injury that could ruin a career.
Great spirit from the fans! :thmbup: Although I can't see it happening as well. Afterall this is business, and why paying someone if he's injured from the start. Sad indeed.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 14:01
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
What a terrible injury... :eekani:
I hope Cipot will recover and continue to play football... :depress:

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 16:14
Rising Star

I'm outraged, and hope that Paintor will face a serious suspension for this.

For those interested, here's the video from the game. PS: NOT for the faint of heart: video

Click on the 'tool' icon if it needs broadband setup.
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old July 20th, 2005, 18:42
International

Teams: Cro NT, NY Islanders, USA NT, Notre Dame
Disgusting, in a friendly match makes it even more disgusting.

This painter guy should be kicked out for at least this season probably more. Garbage like that isn't acceptable in any sport.
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2005, 06:14 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser
I'm outraged, and hope that Paintor will face a serious suspension for this.

For those interested, here's the video from the game. PS: NOT for the faint of heart: video

Click on the 'tool' icon if it needs broadband setup.

Thanks for the link, that way it looks even more terrible, absolutely shocking.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2005, 13:28
Rising Star

oh god... I've just seen the video..wish I hadn't :-/
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2005, 13:49 Thread Starter
International

Yes, it's absolutely horrifying isnt it.

Just to let you know. He allready had hs first surgery yesterday, but more will be needed in the future. Brann offered him full assistance, and their fans almost demand that he'd be given a contract and than recover in peace. He's due to return sometimes next spring. :thmbup:

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old July 21st, 2005, 13:53
Rising Star

ok that's good news...
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2005, 11:00 Thread Starter
International

Fabi Cipot will return to practice at the end of the month, he'll join his former club Maribor where he'll train togather with the team. His return is set for next spring, and the rumours say that it may very well be with Maribor.

Good luck Fabi with trainings and come back soon!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old October 17th, 2005, 21:56
Star Player

That's great news, I hope he'll be back in great shape for next spring.

Best of luck Fabi
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 04:37
Star Player

I guess this isn't the happiest of threads to bump, but I was curious how Cipot is doing nowadays? I hope he's fully recovered from his injury by now?
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old May 4th, 2006, 06:44 Thread Starter
International

Thanks for your concern Jinxter. I'm glad to tell you that he's doing fine, well atleast phisicaly, as he's now playing for one of our first league teams called Drava. He recovered from injury and is playing quite well. Can't say much more really as I didn't get to see a lot of him. How are his ambitions of going abroad after the injury I don't know.

Anyway, he's fine now!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in