The Victory Day! - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2005, 11:22 Thread Starter
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
The Victory Day!

Today, May 9th, is the day of the victory over the Nacizm and faschism in Europe, the day we too, Slovenija, become free of the tirany we were suffering for four years and perticullary our part of the country - Primorska, for 27 years!

And than there was the song: Vstala Primorska si v novo zivljenje ...

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2005, 14:26
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Indeed, it's a great day and we should all be grateful to all people that helped defeating the nazi 60 and more years ago.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old May 9th, 2005, 20:54
Star Player

Teams: Partizan, Srbija, AEK, CSKA Moskva
did the slovenijans partizans fight the ustshe?

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2005, 07:25 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartizanBeograd
did the slovenijans partizans fight the ustshe?
We don't need that in our forum PB.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2005, 08:49
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter BC
We don't need that in our forum PB.
It's a valid question, isn't it?

I guess the answer to PB question is no, except those slovenians that were fighting with the majority of partisan army in Bosnia. We had our own bunch of collaborators with the nazis.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2005, 08:58 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by OAnimal
It's a valid question, isn't it?
Of course it is, I just don't want this to turn into another general Balkan who did what thread. :rollani:

Quote:
I guess the answer to PB question is no, except those slovenians that were fighting with the majority of partisan army in Bosnia. We had our own bunch of collaborators with the nazis.
Slovenian Partizans in Slovenija were fighting many enemies, besides the Germans and Italians, there were also Hungarians and domesticly Bela garda and Plava garda among which slovenian chetniki also operated.

I just want to say: Thank you Partizani for doing a wonderfull job during the war and liberating our homeland free of the opressors!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2005, 09:11
Legend

Quote:
Of course it is, I just don't want this to turn into another general Balkan who did what thread. :rollani:
In Forum Managers we trust (that they won't allow this to happen again)...

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2005, 10:08 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
In Forum Managers we trust (that they won't allow this to happen again)...
And I shall not dissapoint you ...

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old May 10th, 2005, 14:10
Legend

Quote:
I just want to say: Thank you Partizani for doing a wonderfull job during the war and liberating our homeland free of the opressors!
Try telling this to our current government...

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2005, 13:32
Legend

Take it easy guys, we don't want our busy moderator Walter to take some action, do we?

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #11 of 50 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2005, 13:48 Thread Starter
International

Yes, if have nothing better to say, than to fak eachother up, than pleas it's better to keep away from here. :thmbdown:

On the other hand, if you have something to say, and it's not provocative, than you are more than welcomed here! :thmbup:

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #12 of 50 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2005, 02:59
Keyboard Hero
World Class Player

I do not understand why Fascism is any worse than Communism.

Liberation for Slovenija came in 1991.

Cheers

Reprezentaciju ste ukrali, istinu ne možete

"Football is an extension of the war by other means"

Franjo Tudman

PS. Iako si najavio ne moraš dolaziti u Hercegovinu, ovamo nisi dobodošao. Sasvim sigurno su ti otvorena vrata onih koji su skupa sa tobom radili na zabrani utakmice, i otvorena su ti vrata njihovog grada gdje se pale i brane hrvatske zastave.
post #13 of 50 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2005, 08:42 Thread Starter
International

I had to redirect the off topic posts to the Other topics thread. So please try to keep this one free of spaming from now on! Otherwisse I'll just delete the unsuitable posts, and I wouldnt like to do that.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #14 of 50 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2005, 11:14
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljubuski
I do not understand why Fascism is any worse than Communism.
Let me try to explain to you. Ideas behind both ideologies are much different. Fascism, Nazism and similar shit are based on idea that people of some particular nation or race are simply better than the others and that's why they should be priviliged. Nazism took even one step forward, claiming that people of some races or ethnic groups like Jews, Gypsies and Slavic people, then also handicaped and gay don't deserve to live at all... When Primorska was part of Italy, Slovene language was forbidden. For example, I was told that in elementary schools, fascist teachers were spitting into children mouth if they heard them speak Slovene.
The idea of communism arose as a reaction to over-exploitation of common workers from rich capitalists and capital owners. It's idea was to strip the capitalists from their property and give equal rights to all people. However, there are several problems with this approach. The first one is that communism neglects the interests of individuals at expense of common public interests and not many people are prepared to accept that. The second one is that communist parties were more busy to track down enemies of the state and system than following the communism ideals. The third, which is why many people don't see the difference between communism and fascism, is that it gives opportunity for rise of dictatorship and thus mad dictators like Stalin. Stalin was a psycho, he would do what he did regardless of the underlying system. Bottom line is, communism can be as bad as fascism or nazism, I agree on that. But communism can also be better, just look at today's China.

Quote:
Liberation for Slovenija came in 1991.
Don't be silly. Liberation came in 1945.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #15 of 50 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2005, 11:56 Thread Starter
International

Quote:
Let me try to explain to you. Ideas behind both ideologies are much different. Fascism, Nazism and similar shit are based on idea that people of some particular nation or race are simply better than the others and that's why they should be priviliged. Nazism took even one step forward, claiming that people of some races or ethnic groups like Jews, Gypsies and Slavic people, then also handicaped and gay don't deserve to live at all... When Primorska was part of Italy, Slovene language was forbidden. For example, I was told that in elementary schools, fascist teachers were spitting into children mouth if they heard them speak Slovene.
The idea of communism arose as a reaction to over-exploitation of common workers from rich capitalists and capital owners. It's idea was to strip the capitalists from their property and give equal rights to all people. However, there are several problems with this approach. The first one is that communism neglects the interests of individuals at expense of common public interests and not many people are prepared to accept that. The second one is that communist parties were more busy to track down enemies of the state and system than following the communism ideals. The third, which is why many people don't see the difference between communism and fascism, is that it gives opportunity for rise of dictatorship and thus mad dictators like Stalin. Stalin was a psycho, he would do what he did regardless of the underlying system. Bottom line is, communism can be as bad as fascism or nazism, I agree on that. But communism can also be better, just look at today's China.

Great post man, I absolutely agree wit you.

The way I see it: without 1945 there would be no 1991!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #16 of 50 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2005, 18:21
World Class Player

OAnimal is da man!!
post #17 of 50 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2005, 19:26
Keyboard Hero
World Class Player

Quote:

You obviously don't realize who you're talking to.

I don't need you or anybody else to explain to me anything to do with history or politics.

Anyone who thinks '45 was a year of liberation in that part of the world is a Communist and vice versa for the other side about '41 or any other year that quelled free thought anywhere.

Democracy is the only way to ensure freedom and I say the revolutions sparked between 89-91 were the years of liberation for all of East Central Europe.

Cheers

Reprezentaciju ste ukrali, istinu ne možete

"Football is an extension of the war by other means"

Franjo Tudman

PS. Iako si najavio ne moraš dolaziti u Hercegovinu, ovamo nisi dobodošao. Sasvim sigurno su ti otvorena vrata onih koji su skupa sa tobom radili na zabrani utakmice, i otvorena su ti vrata njihovog grada gdje se pale i brane hrvatske zastave.

Last edited by Ljubuski; May 18th, 2005 at 19:33.
post #18 of 50 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2005, 22:12
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Red Star , Srbija
Quote:

I don't need you or anybody else to explain to me anything to do with history or politics.

Anyone who thinks '45 was a year of liberation in that part of the world is a Communist and vice versa for the other side about '41 or any other year that quelled free thought anywhere.

Democracy is the only way to ensure freedom and I say the revolutions sparked between 89-91 were the years of liberation for all of East Central Europe.

Cheers
You're wrong.

Cheers.

The truth about Sinisa Mihajlovic and his destruction of the Serbian NT

Crvena zvezda - The Greatest EE Club of all time

Nerazzurri4life: Those Red Star fans are truly astonishing.
Demandred: First, I just have to say the Red Star fans were absolutely amazing, incredible atmosphere
post #19 of 50 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2005, 06:19 Thread Starter
International

Quote:

Cheers

So in short, you don't accept anyones different opinnion?

What OAnimal said is not something that he just made up, those were the thoughts and feelings of the vast majority of people in Slovenija at the time, and still are. :thmbup:

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #20 of 50 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2005, 12:17
Legend

Quote:

Well, excuse me, but I think it was you who claimed you don't understand something and I wrote an explanation. Since you obviously know everything, why did you post that in the first place?

Quote:
Hehe, keep them coming, man, you're hilarious. :dielaugh:
On a serious note, I am not a communist, never was and neither was anyone from my family. But I still know that history is not just black and white. It is not math. But if you wanna think I am communist, go ahead. I couldn't care less about what you think about me.

Quote:
Those revolutions gave us freedom to vote and freedom of speech, true. But 1945 gave our people freedom from nazi and fascist terror, freedom to speak our own language on our soil and to be the masters of our own land. Walter is absolutely right, without 1945 there would be no 1991.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in