Discuss other leagues 2004/05 - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 12:36 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Discuss other leagues 2004/05

With Miha and Materazzi you are building a butcher center in Milano. Want Montero as well? Adriano is going to out-shine Vieri soo much it's going to get hot at Inter. Why are they playing together anyway, they don't work well together. Drop Bobo and partner Adriano with someone who is not that lazy. Livorno did a good job indeed, but hey, Dida and the whole rossoneri team did their best to make it easy --> by nina

Well......nope....we dont need Montero .......i just hope this was the only one...Materazzi played actually quite well....but MIha....jaoooo...he sucked...i dont know why Mancini didnt give a chanse 2 a young player from our priamvera.......

And i think it would be better 2 play with Adriano-Chino.....but we re waiting 4 Martins.....Adriano-Martins....this sound good....
And Bobo moved well...he had 3,4 very good chanses, but he missed...

Last edited by Walter BC; September 13th, 2004 at 13:19.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 12:38 Thread Starter
Premier Player

See what happens if you wish Juve bad, it goes the other way 0-3! The 2nd and the 3rd goal are great! 2nd was a nice team action and the 3rd a great dribble by Zlatan! And Neddy is back on fire --> by nina

I saw yes .......well the goal from Zlatan was a biiiiiig mistake from the goalkeeper of Brescia....

Im happy with the preformances from the south clubs....well done 4 Palermo,Messina,Cagliari,Lecce & Reggina....
post #3 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 12:45
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
Discuss other leagues 2004/05

OK here we have it, like last season, a thread on it's own, where we can debate about all those foreign leagues that exist.

Let me start with a quick reminder about the Premier league where my Arsenal are still unbeaten in five matches, with an great goal difference 19-5, which means we are scoring almost four per game! At the moment its looking great for us, but of course it's still early days and there's a long season ahead of us. Well see, maybe this year we can go the wholle season without droping a point. :dielaugh: Seriously I hope we'll be able to keep the form throughout the season and win the tittle again, even if only witha point advantage in the end.
At the moment Chelski are second two points behind, they droped the first pair of points this weekend against Aston Villa, ManU are some way back with a poor start to the season again, but I'm sure they'll be back once Rio joins them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to yet another exciting Premier league season and hope for another tittle!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

post #4 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 12:47 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Can serie a be seperate....so it wont be so confused.....since i think i and nina will talk a lot about it.... ....and the others 2 if they wont of corse...

Thx
post #5 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 12:49
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tok87
Can serie a be seperate....so it wont be so confused.....since i think i and nina will talk a lot about it.... ....and the others 2 if they wont of corse...

Thx
NO, lets keep in all i one thread, please! :smileani:

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #6 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 12:59 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Oh..come on...dont be such a "duce"
post #7 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 13:17
International

Really Tok, last year we had one threadfor all the leagues and it worked just fine. We all participated in it more or less and discussed things. Therefore I think it's no point in having a special thread for Serie A, or any other like the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga... It can all be in here. So please if you have anything to say on Seria A do it in here, like I will on the EPL.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #8 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 14:17
Premier Player

Quote:
Im happy with the preformances from the south clubs....well done 4 Palermo,Messina,Cagliari,Lecce & Reggina....
Indeed well done! Glad Palermo is in Seria A again. They even have a decent chance of staying here with Toni bombing tons of goals for them.
post #9 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 14:36
Premier Player

Quote:
...Materazzi played actually quite well....
Materazzi is a disaster waiting to happen. Never liked him

Quote:
And i think it would be better 2 play with Adriano-Chino.....but we re waiting 4 Martins.....Adriano-Martins....this sound good....
And Bobo moved well...he had 3,4 very good chanses, but he missed...
Vieri is a primadona Yes he had 3,4 chances, but beside that he's not very active in the game now is he? Just like our Trez, although I must say he's getting around at going back and helping the team. I know their job doesn't list more than standing near the PB, looking all preatty at scoring goals, but come on, it never hurts to develope someoneo's game, right?
post #10 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 18:29
Rookie

Hi Walty!!!

Jesus ****in' Christ, Walty, what the ****' is wrong with you??? You really are accting like 'ducce'. Damn, chill budy, chill for a bit...Jesus...

LP Mitja

A little correction! I am chilled out now. Sorry Walty. But you are exagerating sometimes....

Last edited by ZZ Top; September 13th, 2004 at 20:05.
post #11 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 18:37
Star Player

Are you sure it is Walter that needs to chill Mitja
post #12 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 20:01
Rookie

To NINA

Hi!

Nina in some other thread you were asking why is better to be Inter fan or something like that.

See, we are the best fans! We didn't win for 15 years. And the people are still going to the stadium and still supporting our team. And we are proud to be Inter fans: SOFRIRE SEMPRE, MOLLARE MAI!!! GOBBO CHI MOLLA!!!! ORGOGLIOSI DI ESSERE INTERISTI!!!

And we aren't robbing. We didn't win cause, Giuve has robbed us absolutelly every single year. Not just us, the whole Serie A. I can find you the facts of all their 'furti' for many, many years ago, starting from yesterday...GIUVE: 27 SCUDETTI= 25 RUBATI, 2 DA DOPATI!!! TANTO RUBATE, TANTO VINCETE!!!

Do you want me to go on...?
post #13 of 384 (permalink) Old September 13th, 2004, 20:04
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Quote:
[I][B]I saw yes .......well the goal from Zlatan was a biiiiiig mistake from the goalkeeper of Brescia....
yeah, the supporters are already wanting him to be on the bench! :rollani: jeez its one match (against Juventus, a top club) and all of sudden the fans want change. :fero:
post #14 of 384 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 08:17
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZ Top
Hi!

Nina in some other thread you were asking why is better to be Inter fan or something like that.

See, we are the best fans! We didn't win for 15 years. And the people are still going to the stadium and still supporting our team. And we are proud to be Inter fans: SOFRIRE SEMPRE, MOLLARE MAI!!! GOBBO CHI MOLLA!!!! ORGOGLIOSI DI ESSERE INTERISTI!!!

And we aren't robbing. We didn't win cause, Giuve has robbed us absolutelly every single year. Not just us, the whole Serie A. I can find you the facts of all their 'furti' for many, many years ago, starting from yesterday...GIUVE: 27 SCUDETTI= 25 RUBATI, 2 DA DOPATI!!! TANTO RUBATE, TANTO VINCETE!!!

Do you want me to go on...?
Yes please, this is entertaining And you are absolutely sure it's our fault you didn't win and not the club's policy that money and star players can buy success or changing coaches like they were on sale? You will have to come up with something better

I haven't picked Juve because of success, I picked it because of Baggio happened to play for it back in '94.
post #15 of 384 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 08:22
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
yeah, the supporters are already wanting him to be on the bench! :rollani: jeez its one match (against Juventus, a top club) and all of sudden the fans want change. :fero:
They want to change the defence as well then? Because it sucked, probably more than the keeper.
post #16 of 384 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 09:50
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZ Top
Hi Walty!!!

Jesus ****in' Christ, Walty, what the ****' is wrong with you??? You really are accting like 'ducce'. Damn, chill budy, chill for a bit...Jesus...

LP Mitja

A little correction! I am chilled out now. Sorry Walty. But you are exagerating sometimes....

What have I done man? I was just making things clear as to why we should only have one thread discussing foreign leagues. I do belive most of you agree with me, it would be too much to have a special thread dedicated to each and every foreign league that exists outthere.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I stick by it.

Besides you have special forums where you can discuss those all you want. In here this threas is just a place where we can debate on all of them briefly.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #17 of 384 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 11:28
Star Player

You are right Walter, one thread for all leagues worked well last season and it will be fine this one
post #18 of 384 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 11:50
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina
They want to change the defence as well then? Because it sucked, probably more than the keeper.
Di Biagio I thought did OK, Mareco (who I have no clue why he started) and Adani struggled.
post #19 of 384 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 12:02
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZS
You are right Walter, one thread for all leagues worked well last season and it will be fine this one
Thanks for the support my co-FM buddy! :thmbup:

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #20 of 384 (permalink) Old September 14th, 2004, 12:07
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZS
I also think so. Otherwise there will be half of threads in this forum devoted to foreign leagues...

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in