Originally posted by nina
OK, here we go and please not just a yes/no answer, feel free to really express yourself ...
1. What was the craziest thing you did?
2. Do you have a tattoo/piercing? Why not and why yes?
3. Ever been drunk? How badly?
4. Broken any parts of the body yet?
5. Favourite holiday place or doing?
6. Your first kiss at the age of ...?
7. Any person, be it family, politician, writer, singer, sportsman tha really inspired you in life?
Great questions Nina!
1. I got married does that count?
No, no, kidding. OK there was this time when I was still back in secondary school, living in a students home in Škofja loka. One sunday when me and some friends all from my hometown were returning back we decided to have a party in the room but we didn't have anything to drink. All of a sudden one friend comes up with a brilliant plan. We learned of the way how to get to the storehouse where they had all kinds of booze. So in we went, but it was a hell of an operation. We had to go from the outside of the home, through the shelter, it was dark, winter a lot of snow, we had no light, only a cigarette lighter. So there we were wandering through the dark halls and eventualy we found the storehouse, my friend took out a travelling bag and started filling it with all those bottles of wine, some 10 or 12. We actually had to stop him or we couldn't carry the bag. But that at some point the alarm went off, we paniced, we started running, but as I said it was dark and it was damn hard with that lighter, but somehow we found opur way out. Once outside we had to cover our tracks as they were seen in the snow. So we approached the home door but of course as it was late at night, they were locked. So we had to wait for the night tutor,but before he came, two armed guardians came as they answered the alarm call, luckily for us the alarm didn't go off at the store house but in the near by schooll, they were just checking things out, but you can imagine us stitting our pants as the two approached us. After the went away the tutor came and unlocked the door, as usualy cursing at us and so. The weakest friend carrid the bag so as he walked through the door he stumbled into the door and those bottles clashed with a nasty noise, so the tutor became suspicious, askin what's in the bag and the friend said, nothing just some stuff, clothes and so, as we went on he again stumbled with an even greater noise. The tutor had it, stopped us and he made our friend open the bag we all went dead pale. Those bottles rolled out of the bag all ovet the hall. You can imagine the scene. At that time this friend said OK, OK I'll admit it, we got scared like hell, what the fak will he admit now. But than he just came up with and stupid story how we are only storing the wine for some friend of ours that will come by the next day and take them. So after some time and all the excuses we made the tutor let us go, without the wine of course. For the next few days we noticed every police car that came even close to the home and we paniced, but somehow the people never found out what really went on.
2. I have a tattoo yes. I only got it recently, it is a dragon and I have it on my left shank. Why, well I always wanted one and my wife finnaly had enough of me and I got tattooing for my new years present.
3. Many, many times back when I was younger yes. I still sometimes drink but not that much to be all wasted. But back than we wwere getting stoned quite regulary yes, back when we were about 17 -20. But I only passed out a coupple of times to be homest. On this once I was allready finished but my friend insisted on us going for more to Pinky bar in Bovec (if you know where it is). there is a quite a slope up to it. I got tired and wanted to take a piss in a near by brook, but all didn't go according to plan. Somehow I got entangled in some wire laying there and I dropped into the brook head first. I almost drowned if it wasn't for my friend who barely got me out. I had my head smashed but he took me on the the bar where people just looked in disgust, but we still had our beer and finnaly he took me home, in beetwee in came to my senses seeing I'm all covered in blood. Someone had to take me to the hospital than where I spent the next coupple of days than with severe concussion.
4. Not yet but had a copple of dislocations, all being the result of football. The first time it was the ancle and the other was the knee, both on my right leg.
5. Well I've always wanted to go to Scotland, Ireland and England, especially the first two, but never been there yet. Also Egipt is one of my favourites.
6. I was in the eighth class, the end of primary schooll. It was with my first girlfriend. It was magic. The romance only lasted half way through the summer holidays though. So I was about 14, I don't remember doing it before.
7. Whe I was young I was my father who was a policeman. Because of him I wanted to become one too. And from all the stories I heard from him anf grandparents I also had this strong desire to be a soldier a dream that lasted untill last year, when I gave up even though I had only the contract to sign and I'd be a soldier now.
None of the famous figures really effected me that much, I had idols though. Freddie Mercury was one as a singer, from sportsmen I'd say Van Basten. But no inspiration in particular.
Now if you come up with more I'll be more than glad to answer you. But now, why don't you give us the answers on those questions.