changes - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2004, 07:01 Thread Starter
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
changes

Na zasedanju Neodvisne mednarodne komisije za nogometna pravila so se odločili, da se bosta po koncu evropskega prvenstva od nogometa poslovila zlati in srebrni gol.

Že smo poročali, da se je Neodvisna mednarodna komisija za nogometna pravila (IFAB) odločila, da bodo lahko selektorji na prijateljskih reprezentančnih od naslednje sezone dalje zamenjali le po šest nogometašev, na današnjem dveurnem zasedanju v Londonu pa so dorekli še nekaj sprememb v nogometnih pravilih. Tako bo po evropskem prvenstvu, ki bo poleti na Portugalskem, IFAB ukinila pravilo zlatega in srebrnega gola ter se vrnila k staremu sistemu s podaljški in enajstmetrovkami.

IFAB je zavrnila predlog, da bi premor med polčasi s petnajst povečali na dvajset minut, znova pa je v veljavi pravilo, da mora sodnik z rumenim kartonom kaznovati igralca, ki med slavjem ob zadetku sleče majico. V Belgiji je nek trener z vratarjem komuniciral kar prek radijske zveze, IFAB pa je takšno možnost pogovarjanja med tekmo prepovedala. Od naslednje sezone dalje pa je dovoljeno, da se lahko tekme igrajo tudi na igriščih, z umetno travo če so le-ta v skladu s standardom, ki ga predpisuje FIFA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2004, 07:59
Premier Player

Golden and silver goal rule: never liked it, especially the golden goal rule, as it's a pretty unfair way of deciding the winner, so I'm glad we are moving back to the normal extra time and penalties if we don't get the winner in extra; good call with extending the rest period as well as players' leggs must feel like lead at that point ... too bad only that the chnages will start after the Euro04

Yellow card for taking of the shirt: now this one is just silly never could understand what the problem is, it's celebration and it's not offensive or anything and it doesn't take thát much of time of the game :undecide:

Communicating with players via anykind of tech stuff:

Artificial turf: here I don't really know what to say Is it good or is it bad as in does it have, maybe, a negative or a positive result on players' leggs?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2004, 08:40 Thread Starter
International

I don't know the golden goal rule has it's good and bad points. In a match lasting 90 minutes or than with both extra times 120 minutes nothing is more unfair than deciding a match with a penalty shootout. But a match has to be decided somehow. Goalden goal and now silver goal rule are trying to make sure more football is played in the extra times rather than just waiting for the final whistle and than the penalties. Doesn't always work of course.

I have nothing against longer breaks between half times, it's good for the players, I don't know why this wasn't accepted.

Also I agree, punnishing a player for taking off his jersey in celebrating a goal is just ridicolous and stupid.

Any communicating by the means of technical equipment should be banned that's OK.

And the atrtificial surface, well that I don't know, I guess the players should have a say at this one. In some cases it does seem like it would be better to play on it as the grass is in a terrible shape.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2004, 12:56
Star Player

All is well except for the removing of the jersey How this is worth a yellow I will never know Maybe if they remove their shorts they can get sent off
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2004, 13:03 Thread Starter
International

Good one James!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old March 1st, 2004, 14:25
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally posted by Walter BC
I don't know the golden goal rule has it's good and bad points. In a match lasting 90 minutes or than with both extra times 120 minutes nothing is more unfair than deciding a match with a penalty shootout. But a match has to be decided somehow. Goalden goal and now silver goal rule are trying to make sure more football is played in the extra times rather than just waiting for the final whistle and than the penalties. Doesn't always work of course.
I don't think penalty shootouts are that unfair. At least both teams have an equal chance of winning while on the other hand with the golden rule ... if one team dominates for 90+ minutes and has many opportunities but loses because the opponent scored from the first and only occasion ... well I believe that's more unfair. Maybe keeping the silver goal rule would be for the best as it's sort of a equilibrium between the "sudden death" and "boredom"
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 06:32 Thread Starter
International

You are right of course, but that can very well happen in the regular 90 minutes of football. A team can dominate for 90' and than in the additional time the other one scores the winner much against the run of play. Remember the time Manchester United won the CL, Bayern were the suprerior side going into a quick lead, had another two or even three posts, and than in the added time Sheringham and Solskjaer ruined them. What can you do about it, that's football, it happens. Of course in the extra time, that is it if the golden goal is scored. It's an interesting question which would be the best way to decide a match that ended as a draw after 90'. And maybe I'm a bit in favour of silver goal too.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 12:13
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Penalty shoot out is as fair as coin throwing. Simple as that.

The best way would be to play 30 minutes extra-time and if the score is still tied, the game should go into the sudden death (played until a goal is scored) extra time with unlimited number of substitutions available for both sides.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 12:28 Thread Starter
International

Sounds interesting. It's just that it would make it less interesting for the fans, imagine yourself on the stadium for three hours and still no decider.
I don't know maybe after the 90' if the game is undecided yet, they should all go and play a game of poker to decide it.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 12:29
Premier Player

That's absurd OAnimal.

How about putting the match off for two days if it ends in a draw after the extra time and then start all over again?
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 12:46
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by nina
That's absurd OAnimal.
Why? The NHL teams for example don't seem to complain about this...

Quote:

How about putting the match off for two days if it ends in a draw after the extra time and then start all over again?
Well, it used to be like that a long time ago. That's a possibility, but FIFA will never accept this, because it could undefinitely delay tournaments like World Cup.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 13:36
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally posted by OAnimal

Why? The NHL teams for example don't seem to complain about this...
NHL

Quote:
Originally posted by OAnimal

Well, it used to be like that a long time ago. That's a possibility, but FIFA will never accept this, because it could undefinitely delay tournaments like World Cup.
Yes I know I also realize that it would make too much confusion, but still, the reasonable way to choose the winner.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 13:57
Star Player

I thought the Silver Goal rule was good Much better than the crappy Golden Goal
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old March 2nd, 2004, 14:47
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by nina
NHL
Care to explain?

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in