Ermin Siljak - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2004, 19:32 Thread Starter
Star Player

Ermin Siljak

Hi guys,

I read a rumour about an article in a Slovenian paper stating Club Brugge was after Ermin Siljak. Can you guys confirm if there is some truth to it or if this is a fluke? I'll see if I can find out more in the meantime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2004, 19:52
Premier Player

Nope, he wasn't linked with Brugge, but with some other clubs. The owner of his current club wouldn't like to see him go though as he has certain plans with him and the club I'll keep you informed if I hear or read something

BTW, why would you want him anyway? No offence, but he ain't that good, I'm sure you have better youngsters in Belgium
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2004, 20:05 Thread Starter
Star Player

Which teams were mentioned in the article, nina?

We're in search of a goalgetter and Siljak did score easily during the last Euro-qualifiers. There are some decent youngsters in the Brugge-squad, but they're mostly (offensive) midfielders, our strikers aren't ready yet. There are some decent young Belgian strikers, but if he's good enough for Brugge, I wouldn't mind having another Slovenian around.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2004, 20:16
Premier Player

OMG OMG OMG! Soo stupid of me! I was thinking of Rakovič (some other slo player) when I wrote that, soo sorry. Don't know what got into me :embarass:

Erase everything from your mind what was said above. Šiljak would be a great addition indeed but I haven't heard anything.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2004, 20:29 Thread Starter
Star Player

I don't know the name yet of the paper in which it is said to have appeared, but when I know more I'll let you know.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old January 19th, 2004, 22:40
Star Player

This would be fantastic if it happened IMO. Siljak is qualty and deserves to play for a quality club
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2004, 06:37
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
I'm sorry Bins, but I must say I haven't heard anything on that. If I will, I'll let you know.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2004, 08:27 Thread Starter
Star Player

Thanks, Walter. I'm starting to doubt if it's true myself as well since one this season's revelations is in the picture with us as well now. And the guy who came up with the rumour refuses to name the paper who published the article.

Anyway, I'll let you know if I hear more.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old January 20th, 2004, 13:16
Star Player

Hopefully he will joing a better league and club, he is gaining my respect more and more each day, one of my favourite players
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2004, 10:26
Premier Player

Well, you just signed Balaban so that pretty much answers the question if Šiljak will come or no Not bad, but Ermin would be better
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old January 21st, 2004, 11:03
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by nina
Well, you just signed Balaban so that pretty much answers the question if Šiljak will come or no Not bad, but Ermin would be better
I would have preferred Siljak also

Last edited by Janez; January 21st, 2004 at 11:09.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in