Zaho with Ronaldo and Zidane - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 07:20 Thread Starter
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
Zaho with Ronaldo and Zidane

Zaho recieved an invitation by Ronaldo and Zidane to an charity match that will be played in Switzerland.

Zaho med zvezdami

Najboljši strelec slovenske nogometne reprezentance vseh časov Zlatko Zahovič je dobil povabilo na dobrodelno tekmo, ki sta mu ga poslala Ronaldo in Zidane.

15. decembra bo v Baslu v Švici na štadionu St. Jakob Park odigrana dobrodelna tekma z uradnim imenom Ronaldo in prijatelji proti Zidanu in prijateljem pod okriljem organizacije UNDP. Tekma bo odigrana za boj proti revščini, udeležili pa se jo bodo sami znani nogometni obrazi. Gianluigi Buffon, Iker Casillas, Roberto Carlos, Sol Campbell, Luis Figo, David Beckham, Juan Veron, Edgar Davids, Pavel Nedved, Thierry Henry, Michael Owen, David Trezeguet, Francesco Totti, Patrick Kluivert in seveda tudi "organizatorja" Ronaldo ter Zinedine Zidane. Prav slednja pa sta povabila tudi našega nogometnega zvezdnika številka ena Zlatka Zahoviča.

"Presrečen sem, da se mi bodo nogometni prijatelji pridružili na nogometni tekmi, s katero želimo opozoriti na revščino, ki teži že petino celotnega prebivalstva," pravi Ronaldo. Zaho s takšnimi in podobnimi tekmami ima izkušnje. Pred časom ga je namreč povabil že Luis Figo, vnovično povabilo pa je brez dvoma še dodatno veliko potrdilo za Zahoviča za njegovo uspešno kariero na tujih nogometnih zelenicah. Zlatko, čestitamo!

A nice acheevement by Zaho, to be invited into shuch company!

P.S. Nana please delete the other two "clones", I was too fast with my fingers.:embarass: :rollani:

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Last edited by Walter BC; December 11th, 2003 at 07:49.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 09:13
Star Player

This is great for Zahovic For him to be among such great players is really good. It makes me proud of him once again. Even though it is just a charity match and is all in fun . . . I hope he curls a beautiful free kick into the goals
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 12:42
Premier Player

I guess that once you get invited to something similar everybody puts you on the list.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 12:50
Rising Star

He is our BEST PLAYER EVER!!!!!
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 12:54
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Quote:
Originally posted by Fantastic
Since the independence, no doubt about that.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 13:00
Premier Player

Quote:
Yes he is, but come on, that doesn't mean all that much in a football society.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 13:07 Thread Starter
International

It's a great acheevement and a great honour for a player to be a part of shuch match. It's not a question who's the best and all this. Besides noone denies Zaho is what he is. One truly great football player, but to say he's the best ever is just too subjective. You know the saying: "Vsake oci imajo svojega malarja."

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 13:29
Star Player

Quote:
I think so as well. Although he wont be forever. I am sure we will get a much better player in the future.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 13:56
Rising Star

Yeah... Cipot is the new beckenbauer...
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 14:04
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Quote:
Originally posted by Ner_Zhul44
Yeah... Cipot is the new beckenbauer...
Sometimes I get a feeling that I am not the most sarcastic person in this forum...

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 14:37
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by nina1981
Yes he is, but come on, that doesn't mean all that much in a football society.

Yea, and Nobal Prise means nothink also....

What is with you, damn you. Finaly we`ve got some "alien" player who will go in the history but still you aren`t satisfied?! Mybe because he is not Cime
post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 15:49
Premier Player

Quote:
Yea, and Nobal Prise means nothink also....

What is with you, damn you. Finaly we`ve got some "alien" player who will go in the history but still you aren`t satisfied?! Mybe because he is not Cime
Why should it be Cime? Ohh right, I forgot, he's a "žabar" and since I'm from LJ you naturally asume that that's where the problem lies. You can go and pack your prejudice from this forum! True, I wouldn't mind if it was Cime, but then again I wouldn't mind if anyother from our slovenian players took ZZ's place either.

Anyway, that wasn't even the point. The point is that although he's our best player that really doesn't mean all that much outside our border. Sure, the majority of footy followers (not Slovenians of course) heard of him, but they would probably have trouble telling something more about him. I was surprized he was picked for this event yes, because I can name a handful of other players who would be a bigger attractions. That's all.
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 17:42
Rising Star

Well in all countries that don't have a lot of world class football players like france or brazil there is a tendance to over-glorify their best players... We like to think that zahovic is trully a world class players, like croatians like to believe that kovac is one of the best defenders in the world... and there are a lot more examples of this...

But to the outside world this players are not all that special...
post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 20:11
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by nina1981
Why should it be Cime? Ohh right, I forgot, he's a "žabar" and since I'm from LJ you naturally asume that that's where the problem lies.

Like you would admit that

You can go and pack your prejudice from this forum!

Prejudices? I am writing just facts! Oh, and has you sawn what had yours "civilized" croatian fans did?! They burned some car of oposite team fans and almoust killed them!

True, I wouldn't mind if it was Cime, but then again I wouldn't mind if anyother from our slovenian players took ZZ's place either.

...all you want is that finaly somebody replace Zaho!

Anyway, that wasn't even the point. The point is that although he's our best player that really doesn't mean all that much outside our border.

Has you even readed your crap that you had written?! Just think and mybe you`ll get it; IF SOMEONE IS INVITED BY BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD TO JOIN THEM don`t you think you are well know outside our borders?! Oh, sorry i forgot, Zidan and Ronaldo are Slovenians...

Do you know what realy doesn`t mean anything?! OBLAK`S REWARD that he got in SLOVENIA!!!

Sure, the majority of footy followers (not Slovenians of course) heard of him, but they would probably have trouble telling something more about him.

Nice words you say about Zidan, Figo, Ronaldo...

I was surprized he was picked for this event yes, because I can name a handful of other players who would be a bigger attractions. That's all.
fdsjhoishjgfithjsgfiklrstjgiujsoitujrsoigtjdsgj
These last sentene realy p*** me off!!!!
I am still wondering how could we, Slovenians, survive with such a crapy nature!!!
Croats are doing world class players out of nothing, when we on the other side are disdaining players who realy maid it!
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2003, 21:37
Rising Star

I'm sorry fantastic but what she said is totally true...
Don't start comparing zahovic to figo, zidane or ronaldo... it won't look good...
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2003, 02:11
Star Player

Zahovic is not as well known as Figo, Becham, Ronaldo, Zidane and so on but how well known is Slovenia compared to England or Spain I am not saying Zahovic is as good as Figo and Ronaldo etc. for all we know he may just be good friends with them But this does show he is our best and thats pretty important.
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2003, 06:38 Thread Starter
International

Man!:rollani:
This isn't the thread about who is the best, but OK.
No doubt Zaho is the best since Slovenija is independent. Of all times Oblak is, the reward he got says it all. What does it mean outside of Slovenija, very little I think.But so it is. It's a close call between Zaho, Katanec and Oblak but Brane just edges them out a bit. You have to look at the whole picture.
Ah forget it, I've been through this too many times before, I just don't have the energy to do it agsin.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2003, 08:47
Star Player

I know it isnt a thread for who is best Slovenian. No one can settle that one because it is just personal opinion who you like and why you think they are best :rollani: I guess I believe the bottom line is like this:

1) Zahovic will play among the best players in the world for charity.

2) I wish him best of luck and hope he plays well
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2003, 09:43 Thread Starter
International

Well said James!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old December 12th, 2003, 10:49
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by Walter BC
Well said James!
Thanks Walter :smileani:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in