Once Kekec, always Kekec - Xtratime Community
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 11:54 Thread Starter
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Once Kekec, always Kekec

I am sorry, I still can't forget Euro2004 qualification play-offs against Croatia... :depress:

I was bothered by the following fact:
60 Slovenian fans were arrested in Zagreb on the first match. I heard some of them had a banner where Zagreb was written in "cirilica", others for cheering "Carla Del Ponte", some of them for pissing at the stadium although nobody was allowed to go to the toilette... and some of them were arrested just - because of nothing, or to "prevent them from causing problems at the stadium" as it was officially stated from Croatian authoritites.

In the return match in Ljubljana, Croatian fans were constantly throwing fireworks at our fans (our fans responded, however it was the Croatians who started it, I know because I was at the stadium), at the end of the match they were damaging some plastic chairs and throwed them to the pitch... And guess how many of them were arrested? Only one, that's right, only one.

Not to mention, that Croatian fans were allowed to leave the stadium first in both games, while Slovenian fans were held in the stadium for more than one hour in both cases.

Now, I am asking myself, what country do we live in? Is it strange that Croatian politicians do whatever they want in regards of relations between both countries? No, in my opinion. Because they know, we are Kekci, we will write a protest note or two, and be a little grumpy for a couple of days, but at the end, we will let them do what they want. This football match was a clear message to the Croatians, that they can do whatever they want in our country and they won't get punished for that. While on the other side, they treat our people like sh!t in their country, even though they earn big bucks from slovenian tourists who massively go to Croatia for vacations. And some of them even dislike us for that reason (I know, I've spoken to one Croatian fan after the game). I know not all Croatians are like that, but even a thought that some of them think it that way makes me

I am disgusted by our country authorities, I really am.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 12:38
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
So what's new? My friend I'm full of that shis also! But the mentality of our "leaders" is one of being crawlers, ass suckers and, ...

I know exactly what you mean, we were both in Ljubljana on the match. I was very surprised the next day to learn that only a few Croatian fans were arested and we have all seen what they did during the match. Throwinh fire crackers and rockets and chairs to our fans. I'm not mentioning verbl abuses as this has become a folclore between our two nations when we meet in sports. Sadly but that's a fact, on both sides! What I'm saying is whan this verbal thing turns to physical threat to others. The Croatian fans should be arested and taken away from the match and whatever, and they weren't. OK they did what they did, what would you expect from fans, but where the fak was the police. They are the ones that should act in that case! And they did nothing. I was in Zagreb, and must say that their police was cery fair, strickt but fair. I don't want to even think what would happened if we did what the Croatians did. The police would storm in and tear us appart. But we didn't do it, one of the reasons was defenetly also because we went through a very thorough checks, two times, we couldn't carry anything into the stadium what copuld pose a threat. I imagine the Croatian fans had none of that, police fault. They carried all sorts of stuff into the stadium and used it, unpunished.
It's all our organisers and polices fault. Sure it looks very nice in the papers whan it says the match ended with no riots, peacefully and so. Bull shit!
And when you say how we were held in the stadium after the match. It's a faking disgrace! It only happens here that the home fans are kept in after the match and the visiting fans leave emediatly after the match ends. We were now in many matches in lots of places and we, the slovenian fans are only discriminated ... at home!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Last edited by Walter BC; November 24th, 2003 at 12:53.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 12:48 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Walter BC

I'm not mentioning verbl abuses as this has become a folclore between our two nations when we meet in sports.
I didn't mention this because in this department, we are certainly no better than them. Specially not with all those "Janica je Ivica" things.

Quote:

I was in Zagreb, and must say that their police was cery fair, strickt but fair.
I've seen on TV a guy, who was arrested in Zagreb and he didn't look drunk or high or nothing like that. After he was released from the prison, he calmly told to the camera that he was arrested for no apparent reason. OK, I guess most of their police was fair, but my main point is not about their police, it's about our police.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots

post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 13:07
International

Exactly, it's about our police. They are incompetent.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 13:11 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Walter BC
Exactly, it's about our police. They are incompetent.
Or they just get this kind of directions from their bosses...

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 13:13
International

Whatever man, they only jerk arround with us.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

Last edited by Walter BC; November 24th, 2003 at 13:40.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 14:14
Rising Star

So what if they have arrested more of us than we did them, and threated us like animals. It is a primitive country with primitive people. We are going to EU and so should we behave.
post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 14:23 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Fantastic
So what if they have arrested more of us than we did them, and threated us like animals. It is a primitive country with primitive people. We are going to EU and so should we behave.
It is not about how many of our fans got arrested, man, it is about their fans causing all kinds of problems in our stadium (whatever you call it), that would never be tolerated anywhere else in the world, and they all got away with it. I wonder what italian or french police would do, if they would do this sh!t on their stadiums. Arresting fans that cause problems in the stadium is not against EU laws, AFAIK.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 19:53
Rising Star

And what would we gain with arresting them?! One night in jail, free food and more costs! They are animals and our Police just wanted them to live as soon as possible our civilized country

On the other hand, we all know that the police force in Ljubljana suck! Every Olimpija:MB game is a total disaster however in Maribor we always manage to do it right!
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old November 24th, 2003, 20:10 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
And what would we gain with arresting them?! One night in jail, free food and more costs!
Hm, you are right. But at least they could ban them from coming to Slovenia in the next 5 or 10 years...

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #11 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 03:19
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
So you are calling Croatians "primitive" and "animals" and our country uncivilized. Hmm...I see your mods agree or they would have done something about your post...

It's little idiots like you that make our victory all that much more sweeter.

Off to Portugal we go...

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia

Last edited by Ante; November 25th, 2003 at 03:26.
post #12 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 03:25
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Quote:
They are animals and our Police just wanted them to live as soon as possible our civilized country

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #13 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 04:45
Rookie

Quote:
**** you !

who the **** are you to call us "uncivilised" and "primitive"? get off your high horse, I go through Slovenia every time I visit Croatia and I can tell you some stories, I can also tell you about the time two Slovenian ladies were in Makarska calling us peasents and Ustase, IN THE MIDDLE OF CROATIA !! I can go on about the Slovenian media and their idiotic provocations, the political situation and all the crap I've seen from Slovenian "tourists". I know a dozen people that went to Ljubljana, they all swear the Slovenian fans started the throwing..so what? Fans are fans...

What's the point of this thread? Just to provoke a reaction? You've got one...Slovenia is not nearly as "civilised" as you think, you are just the same, and your border crossing people should be shot for their arrogance and bullcrap !

Last edited by Ero2; November 25th, 2003 at 04:52.
post #14 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 04:55
Rookie

ps. a civilised nation eh? I crossed the border a few years back and gave the guard my NZ passport. He lookied at it as if it was Jesus Christ's ghost or something, holding it in his hand like a treasure. Then he calls 5 of his mates who come out of their booths and marvel at the passport, all of them in awe as the other cars wait to be processed. Then they asked me the price of bread in New Zealand and how did I get papers for over there.

seljacine !
post #15 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 06:25
International

Now stop with this crap all of you!
This thread was not meant to be about provoking or insulting anyone! If some of you think that way just don't bother posting here, and I mean everyone you too fantastic!
So if you can't disscuss the matter properly and if you missed the point of the thread, I'm telling you to stop it!

Nina if this will repeat just close the damn thing!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #16 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 07:51
Premier Player

Fantastic please try and concentrate on the topic without bashing people/nations/etc. next time or threads will be closed. The theme of this topic is already seen in the title and is most definitely not about Cro fans ... no matter how they behaved, especially because we proved many times that we are no angels either.

Ero2, Ante next time you have problems with posts etc. contact a mod via PM and don't call people names as that doesn't make you any better from them and your complaints are pretty much worthless, no matter if they were right.
post #17 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 08:07
International

Nina, you're da man!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #18 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 10:02 Thread Starter
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Ero2

What's the point of this thread? Just to provoke a reaction?
No, read my first post again. I am just pissed off, because of the different treatment that polices of both countries gave to the visiting fans and that's all, I didn't call you uncivilised or anything like that.

Quote:

You've got one...Slovenia is not nearly as "civilised" as you think, you are just the same, and your border crossing people should be shot for their arrogance and bullcrap !
Well, this will certainly not improve the relations between both countries. I also think that you should calm down a bit, a viewpoint of one person does not necessarily represent the viewpoint of the whole nation. Peace.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #19 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 10:04
Ero
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Quote:
Originally posted by nina1981
[B
Ero2, Ante next time you have problems with posts etc. contact a mod via PM and don't call people names as that doesn't make you any better from them and your complaints are pretty much worthless, no matter if they were right. [/B]
Nina,

if you do your job we wouldn't see crap like that. I am personally offended at a post like that, calling an entire nation of people such things is disgraceful, and certainly untrue.

My posts were just to highlight that you cannot judge a whole people by the actions of a few fans, because if the entire Slovenian population is like those border guards...that would certainly be pathetic

So people like fantastic should stop their crap

ps. feel free to delete my posts and fantastics

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling
post #20 of 46 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2003, 12:20
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by Ero
Nina,

if you do your job we wouldn't see crap like that. I am personally offended at a post like that, calling an entire nation of people such things is disgraceful, and certainly untrue.
Not trying to be offensive to you Ero, but did you ever think that maybe Nina was not online when all this happened?? It is not her job to wait online 24/7 for someone to post something offensive for her to edit. I am sure that she responded to this incident as swiftly as she could
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in