Good luck vs. Croatia from the Israelis! :) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2003, 20:52 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Good luck vs. Croatia from the Israelis! :)

Just wanted to wish you guys good luck! since we stopped to play ahead of one another, i wanted to wish you guys all the best ahead of Croatia.

I hope to, just as i did in WC 2002, to support Slovenia. I dreaded seeing Israel vs. Slovenia, but what had to be done had to be done.

good luck, and i hope you beat those Croats

Are u guys technically enemies of the croatians?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2003, 21:34
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Re: Good luck vs. Croatia from the Israelis! :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kappa20
Just wanted to wish you guys good luck! since we stopped to play ahead of one another, i wanted to wish you guys all the best ahead of Croatia.

I hope to, just as i did in WC 2002, to support Slovenia. I dreaded seeing Israel vs. Slovenia, but what had to be done had to be done.

good luck, and i hope you beat those Croats
Thanks, man.
I wish you to qualify to WC2006 (if you are drawn to different group than we are ).

Quote:

Are u guys technically enemies of the croatians?
I am afraid, I don't really understand your question, can you be more specific? Enemies in what sense?

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2003, 23:03 Thread Starter
Rising Star

No problem

What i meant with Croatia is that, you guys were once part of the Yugoslav federation. When Yugoslavia split, it made into smaller states which are now: Serbia & Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia....

So i guess since you were once part of a huge country and now split, some people have hate towards others....so is there any fued between Slovenia and Croatia?

And thank you too!!

You know.... I do tell people at my work that im slovenia..cause being jewish and israeli is hard, since people stopped judging you by the name, instead of whats going on in TV:depress:

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old October 14th, 2003, 23:10
Ero
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zrinjski Mostar, Glasgow Celtic
Forgive kappa for his constant political bullcrap...

No we are not enemies Kappa, there is some neighbourly animosity, especially amongst fans, but the football federations are on great terms. The Croatian NT base is in Slovenia and we played each other in friendlies early on in our independence.

And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
Rudyard Kipling
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 00:11
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Srbija, Crvena Zvezda
Ero, you should let the Slovenes answer that question first

NIKO NEMA STO SRBIN IMADE

SAMO SLOGA SRBINA SPASAVA
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 01:05 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Ero
Forgive kappa for his constant political bullcrap...

No we are not enemies Kappa, there is some neighbourly animosity, especially amongst fans, but the football federations are on great terms. The Croatian NT base is in Slovenia and we played each other in friendlies early on in our independence.

Well Well Well!! If it isn't the contrevercial man of them all...Mista Ero!

Came straight out of the gutter..

New Zealand, eh?

How was your trip in Christchurch?
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 02:57
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Kappa20
No problem

What i meant with Croatia is that, you guys were once part of the Yugoslav federation. When Yugoslavia split, it made into smaller states which are now: Serbia & Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Macedonia....

We are not historical enemys like croatia and serbia... but there has been a lot of tension lately because of some disputes...
But there's no need to take that too seriously...
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 03:17 Thread Starter
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Ner_Zhul44
We are not historical enemys like croatia and serbia... but there has been a lot of tension lately because of some disputes...
But there's no need to take that too seriously...
i expect alot of Car Trashing in those 2 games between you guys?
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 06:23
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
No we are not enemies eventgough there are differences between us, and even if there are some disputes over different issues. Appart from a few extremists on both sides I think we are doing just fine.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 10:57
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Well, I can only answer your question for myself, Kappa.

I guess there are people from both countries that hate each other, but I think that they are minority. Even though I don't agree with Croatian politics (but I also know, that our politicians are no angels either), I have no reason to hate Croats just because they are Croats or because we once lived in the same country and no, I don't hate them. Why would I, they have done no harm to me. If I was to hate someone, I would because he/she was an evil character, not because of his/her nationality/race/religion.

Of course, speaking in football terms, there is a huge rivalry between our sides. I guess it's more on our side, since we more like to compare our teams to theirs, who have usually been more successful over the years. Also, I still remember Alen Boksic (former Croatian NT), when asked who is the most dangerous Slovenian player, saying: "Bojan Krizaj", who was our most famous skier (and thus implying, that we are only good for skiing and not for football) - I guess this joke (afterwards, he said it was only a joke ) contributed a great deal to the motivation of our NT, when playing against Croatia and they always had hard time playing against us, even when they were at their peak and we were still a sh!tty team.
And yes, some lunatic hooligans will probably smash a car or two during these matches, but I am sure there are very few on both sides, who will actually approve their behaviour. I don't think there is hatred between a population of the two nations, at least not in general. We may not be the best buddies out there, but hatred - no.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings

Last edited by OAnimal; October 15th, 2003 at 11:02.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 13:26
Rising Star

Guys,

Kappa has a history of animosity and retarded posts against Croatia both here and especially on Glen's old political forum. He was banned from there for his constant crap so when he says that he is with Slovenia he means that he is against Croatia. He calls himself Slovenian at work just as I call myself from Antarctica

Kappa...you do know that there is a politics forum on XT and that these kind of posts should be left for there. Your post has been reported.

PS...do me a favour and continue with your behaviour...I'd love to see you banned.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 13:44 Thread Starter
Rising Star

I ask a simple questions and all of sudden the croatians are putting up there fists.........sheesh!!

Torchida, instead of blaming and accusing of what happened before either answer the question or not...

I don't need to run to the politics forum and get it, cause i was talking about the status of the game and if there is a riff between croatian and slovenia. Not in politics sense as much, but more in a football sense...im just the accused here............of Croatian Ignorance.....
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 15:27
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
OK, we don't need this here. Nina close and delete this thread please!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 17:06
Rising Star

Last response from me...if you didn't have history of this kind of disgusting behaviour that would be one thing. Because you do people will view you as trying to provoke which you I am sure were trying to do. No use denying it.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 20:53 Thread Starter
Rising Star

All i ask is one thing, and if the soccer teams are technically against each other and then im swamped with 20 croatians trying to accuse me! Accuse this and Accuse that. The reason why Ero and the rest are sworving is because when i told them points about Croatia, instead to discussed they mocked and refused to answer and started to fight...

But i didbn't mean anything regarding political enemies. I said Technical Enemies...meaning....soccer wise..

I consider Turkey and England to be Technical enemies!
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old October 15th, 2003, 23:53
Rising Star

We all know what you mean so save the lies for someone else. Besides, if you meant soccer wise you would have used the word "rivals" not enemies. Turkey and England are rivals not enemies.

Oh and you know very well that all you posted on that other board were lies and insults. No wonder you were banned TWICE.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old October 16th, 2003, 10:20
Premier Player

What does the fact that he/she was banned there (twice even) has to do with him/her asking a simple question in this forum? I have no intentions to judge a person on his/her past encounters, even more not if I haven't seen him/her doing it. Untill now he/she hasn't crossed the line, at least not here in the Slovenian forum.

But I'm closing the thread down anyway, as I suspect that things will not cool down otherwise.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in