New Sponsers?? New Shirts?? - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 06:57 Thread Starter
Star Player

New Sponsers?? New Shirts??

I have been doing my usual routine of checking up on our NT when I came across two articles about our NT Shirts and Uhlsport. I think Kappa will be our new sponser and this will take place in 2006. Anyway, my Slovenian isn't good yet so I will paste the articles here and pick up what's happening by your comments.

Kappa namesto Uhlsporta

Ljubljana, 13.08.2003
Po nekaj več kot letu dni sodelovanja med NZS in nemškim proizvajalcem športne opreme podjetjem Uhlsport GmbH, sta se stranki sporazumno odločili prekiniti pogodbo o tehničnem sponzorstvu naših nogometnih reprezentanc.
Vrhunec sodelovanja med NZS in Uhlsportom je bila zagotovo prva udeležba naše članske reprezentance na lanskem svetovnem prvenstvu, še posebej, ko sta stranki z našim narodnim simbolom Triglava na opremi igralcev tako doma kot v tujini poželi velik odziv. Uhlsport je na SP 2002 z rokavicami opremil tudi več kot tretjino vseh sodelujočih nogometnih vratarjev. Opremljevalec Uhlsport v slovenskem nogometu ostaja prisoten v klubih CMC Publikum, Primorje, Ljubljana in Drava Ptuj.
Pred dnevi in po sporazumni prekinitvi obstoječe pogodbe se je Nogometna zveza Slovenije dogovorila o tehničnem sponzorstvu z italijanskim proizvajalcem športne opreme Kappa, v roku meseca dni pa bo sledil tudi uradni podpis pogodbe o opremljanju s predstavitvijo blagovne znamke Kappa.
Nogometni reprezentanci Slovenije (članska in U-21) bosta tako že ob prihajajočem gostovanju Madžarov na prijateljskih tekmah v Prekmurju opremljeni z opremo novega uradnega opremljevalca Slovenije.
NZS se je z opremljevalcem Kappo dogovorila za pogodbo do konca julija 2006, torej za triletno obdobje.

Novi reprezentančni dresi

Nemški proizvajalec športne opreme Uhlsport v prihodnje ne bo več izdeloval drese slovenske reprezentance. Pogodba je bila sporazumno prekinjena, v prihodnje pa bo drese za naše nogometaše proizvajala italijanska Kappa, sodelovanje naj bi potrdili v roku enega meseca s podpisom triletne pogodbe. Kappa bo torej opremljevala našo izbrano vrsto do leta 2006.
Uhlsport je prvi predstavil drese z motivom Triglava, ki bo verjetno ostal tudi v prihodnje.
Uredništvo, 13.8.2003, 20:13:05
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 08:06
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
Yes our FA and Uhlsport have mutualy agreed on quiting on the contract on which the German company equiped our NT. The new official equipment sponsor will be Italian Kappa, with whom new contract will be signed for a period of three years. I must say I like this decission as I really didn't like Uhlsoport's jerseys that much. And I was expecting a lot more from the idea of Triglav beeing on the jerseys, I was somewhat dissapointed by that as to me the whole thing didn't look as it should. So I hope this will be a step forward in the quality of jerseys itself and the look of them as well. I guess Triglav will stay, I also think it should, but it should be redesigned to look better, much better as our boys deserve the best!
I can't wait to see the new equipment, especially the jerseys!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #3 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 08:41 Thread Starter
Star Player

Well now that I know whats happening I can comment. I like our jerseys the way they are but there is always room for improvement. I can't wait to see the new equipment either but it better be a step forward, as I will be highly dissappointed if it isn't. Kappa is a great company IMO and they should do a great job as I am only going to accept the best. I am a bit dissappointed that Uhlsport didn't last longer because I like the jerseys I own and always have worn them with pride. Now I will have to figure out what I will do with all my NT equipment :fero:

Does the article say when the new equipment will be released?

post #4 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 10:38
International

I agree NZS, the change of equipment must be an improvement, and I feel that's what's gonna be. To me atleast, 'couse as I said I don't like the present one. What will you do with the gear you posses, well keep it, hell I still wear my old NT jersey from the time before Uhlsport with the number 9, Osterc on it, and it doesn't bother me at all. I thought of buying Uhlsports jersey myself, but since I was dissapointed over it I didn't. Now I will wait and see what will this new Kappa jersey look like, and if it will be nice, well that I'll certainly buy it. I just can't decide yet which one, I'm lingering between Knav and Nastja. I'll see.

Oh and to say one morer thing on the matter. It seems that our FA is runing things dirty. I read today in our daily sports paper Ekipa that the general representative of Uhlsport in Slovenija is thinking about filling a law suit against the FA. The reason is because the FA didn't stick to the agreement between the two sides almos in any point of the contract. Also the players were using other equipment than only just Uhlsport's in the NT matches. There are more reasons but the person of this firm didn't want to reveal all the details.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #5 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 11:44 Thread Starter
Star Player

I will keep it for sure. You wouldn't understand the pain I went through to get that equipment. First of all finding where to buy it took hours of my time. Once I did find it I had to convince my parents to buy it for me and that wasn't easy. I have just about the whole Trigi store in my bedroom. In all I think I spent 80 000 Slovenian Tolar on various things and my parents got very angry :fero: They thought it was heaps of money but it was only about 550 ozzi dollars. Still that is a fair bit of money and I had to work it all off. So I will of course keep my jerseys, and tracksuit and so on. I just hope that the new Kappa jerseys arn't krappa.

As for your decision between Knavs and Ceh, I'm having the same problems. I have a Zahovic and Ales Ceh Uhlsport jersey so I will go for something more different this time around. I cant decide but it is between Ceh, Knavs, Siljak and Cimerotic. Im guessing my parents will only let me have 1 jersey this time around as well
post #6 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 12:40
International

You are one true maniac NZS! I can imagine your parents going all crazy about it yes! BTW how long did it take for Trigi shop to send you the stuff down there?
The Krappa thing is funny man.

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #7 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 13:06 Thread Starter
Star Player

Well suprisingly it was only 3 days. It was flown down here by DHL Express. I think it was an additional 5 - 10 000 SIT just for that, but it goes to show how prepared Trigi Shop is for any buyer. Im really hyped up now about these new jerseys now, i can't wait.

Glad you liked the Krappa joke Walter.
post #8 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 13:38
International

Wow that was really fast. Off course everything has its price.
Well I like it, it's a good one!

Anyway I want to say that I'll probably be gone for a week or so now, since I'm leaving for vacations. I hope to find a way to jump in here occasionaly.
Be good while I'm gone, and keep the forum alive!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #9 of 218 (permalink) Old August 14th, 2003, 14:09 Thread Starter
Star Player

Well Walter we'll try our best to keep this forum going. Hope you have fun on your vacation. BTW which places are you going to??
post #10 of 218 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2003, 11:50
Premier Player

Woohoo Kappa is our new sponsour!!! Finally we'll have classy looking kits! They are the best jersey makers out there
post #11 of 218 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2003, 12:34
International

Yes I like it as well, I only hope that they will improve the Triglav motiv on the jerseys. If Triglav will still be on that is. The jerseys our NT wore during the friendly versus Hungary were just somekind of provisory ones, the reall jerseys will be presented sometime before the Israel game I think. Just can't wait for it. Hope they will be kul!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #12 of 218 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2003, 12:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

Don't we all Walter. Also, great to see you back nina. The forum is finally starting to take off again.
post #13 of 218 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2003, 13:34
Premier Player

And right on time for the big games!
post #14 of 218 (permalink) Old August 27th, 2003, 18:50
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Kappa?

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #15 of 218 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2003, 07:52
Premier Player

What's wrong with Kappa? That they are an italian sport brand?
post #16 of 218 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2003, 09:36
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by nina1981
What's wrong with Kappa? That they are an italian sport brand?
I think their design sucks and I am fully entitled to have this opinion.

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #17 of 218 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2003, 12:47
Premier Player

Because their kits are more or less tight?
post #18 of 218 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2003, 12:50 Thread Starter
Star Player

Are they more tight??? I dont like the tight jersey's, and when are they going to show the new designs??
post #19 of 218 (permalink) Old August 28th, 2003, 14:08
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by nina1981
Because their kits are more or less tight?
Exactly, I am bit overweight, you know...

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
post #20 of 218 (permalink) Old August 29th, 2003, 08:09
Premier Player

Ohh no problem, just go up an down Krn a few times and that should take care of it The Kappa kits are awsome! Especially the ex-Azzurri ones. They are soo light and comfy, that you almost don't feel them while wearing them. I like the design as it's something special and not the usual five-times-to-big shirt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in