OK, here are the rules:
1. Each match's exact result should be predicted.
2. If you predict correctly who will win, or that it will be a draw, you get 5 points.
3. If additionally, you correctly predict the result, you get additional 2 points.
(Example: you predict a game Koper - Olimpija to end 2:1 in favour of Koper. If Olimpija draws or wins the game, you get no points for this game. If Koper wins the game by any other result than 2:1, you get 5 points for correctly predicting the outcome of the game. However, if Koper wins exactly by 2:1, you get 5 points plus a 2 point bonus (which makes a total of 7 points, the last time I checked it out).
4. At the end of the season, the one who will achieve the greatest number of points will be a winner and will be awarded a free airplane ticket to Hawaii.
5. In case of equal number of points, the winner will be the one, who has collected most 2 point bonuses during the season.
6. In case of equal number of 2 point bonuses, both (or all) players with the same number of points and 2 point bonuses will be winners.
These are the rules we use in Brazilian prediction league.