Ćiro, new coach of Mura - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 08:59 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Ćiro, new coach of Mura

Nekdanji selektor hrvaške reprezetnance (3. mesto na svetovnem prvenstvu leta 1998 v Franciji) in v minuli sezoni trener zagrebškega Dinama (naslov hrvaškega prvaka) Miroslav Blažević je novi trener Mure.

Predsednik soboškega kluba Georg Suban je sporočil, da se je z Blaževićem dobil ob dokaj nenavadni uri (ob enih zjutrah) v hotelu Opera v Zagrebu, sodelovanje pa je bilo sklenjeno ob štirih zjutrah za dobo dveh let in z možnostjo prekinitve pogodbe po enem letu. 68-letni Ćiro naj bi zavrnil celo reprezentanco Ukrajine, saj naj bi si po lastnih besedah še vedno želel vsakodnevnih treningov.

V nedeljo bo na sporedu skupni sestanek predsednika, novega trenerja in igralcev, v ponedeljek bodo začeli s treningi v Murski Soboti, na priprave pa bodo verjetno odšli v Taro, mesto v Srbiji.

www.liga.simobil.si

In short: the legendary coach, ex national team coach of Croatia that brought the team to the 3rd post in WC1998, signed with Mura for 2 years.

:eekani:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 09:50
Star Player

Thats good for Mura, but what I would like to know is where the hell has everyone been??? I have been the only one to post here for over a week And there is still no sign of OAnimal and Walter. Maybe they are still recovering from their bucks night or however you call it. Anyway, it is great to finally see a post that isn't from me.

Welcome back Nina
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 11:07
Rising Star

Answer is simple.... WSB....

the site, that is again crachin down..

Suban made another project for himself!

Thing we should give him a great welcome, when he is trynig so hard to give money to football, sport that evennow under water. heep-heep-horray!!!

Still only hoping that he won't build the entire team on veterans like Cifer, like he did in Koper on Jermaniš, Bečaj, Benedejčič... to wish him luck is my aim, and still I am a sceptic.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 11:17
Star Player

Quote:
Originally posted by zeleni jurček
Answer is simple.... WSB....

the site, that is again crachin down..

Suban made another project for himself!

Thing we should give him a great welcome, when he is trynig so hard to give money to football, sport that evennow under water. heep-heep-horray!!!

Still only hoping that he won't build the entire team on veterans like Cifer, like he did in Koper on Jermaniš, Bečaj, Benedejčič... to wish him luck is my aim, and still I am a sceptic.
Nice to see another person in here
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 13:30
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Re: Ćiro, new coach of Mura

Quote:
Originally posted by nina1981

In short: the legendary coach, ex national team coach of Croatia that brought the team to the 3rd post in WC1998, signed with Mura for 2 years.

:eekani:
World must have gone mad...

NZS, I've been very busy lately, so I did not hang around much.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2003, 03:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
Blazevic resigned from Dinamo Zagreb (who won this year's HNL). The reason why he resigned is because he had a little disagreement with Mamic, and thats what cause it I think.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2003, 07:48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by DerbyCounty
Blazevic resigned from Dinamo Zagreb (who won this year's HNL). The reason why he resigned is because he had a little disagreement with Mamic, and thats what cause it I think.
A _little_ disagreement!? Before it was Canjuga, now it is Mamic... Go figure!

Red Devil
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2003, 09:05 Thread Starter
Premier Player

So he "had" to leave Dinamo, but still ... why Mura?!? If you look at his list of previous clubs Mura does stand out a bit. According to the interview he gave for Delo (slo national newspaper) yesterday, he wants to work with young players, sort of start from the scratch.

Quote:
Originally posted by NZS
Thats good for Mura, but what I would like to know is where the hell has everyone been??? I have been the only one to post here for over a week And there is still no sign of OAnimal and Walter. Maybe they are still recovering from their bucks night or however you call it. Anyway, it is great to finally see a post that isn't from me.

Welcome back Nina
Thank you I know I have been neglecting the forum a bit but I have good excuses: summer, summer, summer
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2003, 22:19
Star Player

Ciro has not signed yet...

Miroslav Blazevic i dalje nema novo radno mjesto. Pregovori s Murom i dalje nisu konkretizirani, a u igri su se ukljucile jos neke strane koje bi rado sljedece sezone vidjele Ciru u svojoj sredini na trenerskoj klupi. U razgovoru s Cirom nismo uspjeli doci do detalje samo je napomenuo, "Sve je moguce, sine!". Prica ide dalje...

sportnet.hr

---------------------------------------------------

From the romours I've read Ciro is also one of the candidates to take over the Ukranian NT.

Last edited by Zagabria; June 18th, 2003 at 22:25.
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 08:08 Thread Starter
Premier Player

The owner of Mura met Ćiro in one of the hotels in Zagreb at 1am on Tuesday or Monday and at 4am the deal was signed. He turned down the Ukrainian NT Check your sources. The deal is sealed.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2003, 14:49
Star Player

hmmm nothing about that in the Croatian press so far, the article I posted from sportnet.hr is from 18/6.
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 00:17
Rising Star

Well... i'm holding in my hand... the slovenian edition of SN from the 17. and on the first page, there is a huge title: Ćiro trener Mure...

And on page 5, there is an interview with him, done by Davorin Olivari...

So... i don't know what you mean...

I hope it's definite, since i absolutely love him... he cracks me up everytime he opens his mouth...
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 00:37
Star Player

Ok if SN wrote it then its true, but otherwise sportnet.hr gets the latest news very fast, but not this time though
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 08:39
Star Player

Hey everyone, I will not be on here for about two days as my Internet has been disconnected. I will reply soon.
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2003, 19:18 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Hope you can fix your internet problems soon Slossie

Today Ćiro had the first training with his new club and a large number of people showed up to watch this new football attraction
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old June 22nd, 2003, 22:34
Star Player

Now you have two Croatian attractions, Ciro and Prosinecki

But maybe Prosinecki will leave, Inker Zapresic wants him...
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2003, 13:29
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
Am I the only one that doesn't see Čiro's arrival as somethig sent from heaven. This is pure bull. It will never last, not even worth a proper discussion.
I have nothing against him, I respect him as a coach and all, but this is all just crap!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2003, 19:14
Rising Star

Than explain me why there was 2000 fans at first trainig of Mura?! Even if he wont bring some results, he would certanly bring some new "wind" into our football and thats mean more spectators at stadiums across the Slovenian league!
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2003, 19:41
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Well, definitely he is the most famous (by far) coach ever to be in charge of a slovenian team - which doesn't necessarily mean he is the best coach ever to be in charge of a slovenian team. I am really curious, what Mura will do next year.

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old June 24th, 2003, 21:24
Rising Star

just tell me one thing?

Where the hell is money in Prekmurje for so many players? For such a coach? Georg Suban alone is not enough, Mura has problems with their pure existence... That surely is a great problem...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in