New Stadium Action - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2003, 10:22 Thread Starter
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
New Stadium Action

Have you allready heard of the campaign for the New National Stadium called "Bliža se ura resnice" ( The moment of truth is closing up)? It seems that the things are finaly moving somewhere, maybe we will get a decent new stadium afterall. It's just a question when? Soon I hope, some are talking about minimum three years. Anyway it's a bloody shame we actually still don't have one!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2003, 14:43
Premier Player

I suppose you haven't watched last week's Trenja? It was about the stadium and let me just say it in short ... I don't see it coming anytime soon

They have to talk things over in the city council first. Then they have to make a public invitation for the foreign investors and they think they'll do that till the summer. Then we have to wait for some rich foreigner who will sponsor all this, make it two or three, then the potencial investors have to make a deal with the city and the government. Then they'll start building ... of course there will be problems, helloooo this is Slovenia we are talking about. So I can only hope that it'll stand by 2010

If this won't work aka they won't find foreign investors (but according to Schollmayer it shouldn't be a problem) they will rebuild the old stadium and the government will pay 20%. But Soderžnik, who is collecting money from all those who are willing to contribute (btw Pavlin chipped in 500.000 SIT), says the funds will only go for a new stadium.

:frustrat:
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2003, 17:24
Legend

Teams: Slovenia, Brazil, Russia, Korea, Vasco da Gama
Holly smoke! Why didn't EU demand that all countries, candidates for EU membership, have to have at least one decent stadium before gaining the membership. I am 100% sure, that the stadium would be built in a world record time - even that Rupel idiot would be probably shovelling concrete himself for a couple of hours a day. (BTW, this was my friend ZZTOP's (from WSB) idea, not mine).

Caipirinha: 6 €
Brazilian NT shirt: 70 €
Flight to Rio de Janeiro: 400 €
Seeing Italian NT kicked out of major tournament: PRICELESS

Hatelist:
Juvemerdus
Partizan
Associazione Culo Milan
Lazio
Barcelona de mierda
Real de puta Madrid
Manchester Shitnated
Liverfool
Dinamo Kyiv
Panathinaikos
Olympique Marseille
Bayern
New England Shitriots
All NBA and NHL except Red Wings

Last edited by OAnimal; April 7th, 2003 at 17:30.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2003, 06:23 Thread Starter
International

Teams: SLOVENIJA & Arsenal
And it's a great idea too!

Yes Nina I did watch last thursdays Trenja, and I have to say it made me wanna puke! Those fakin idiots, to see how many people actually oppose the new stadium, and the majority just because it is supposed to be built in Ljubljana. For heavens sake I was even applauding Šiško. I also don't see will we ever get our new stadium, it's just nice to see something happening in that direction!

SLOVENIJA

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old April 8th, 2003, 19:21
Premier Player

Mesto brez štadiona je selo!
Brane Oblak

Finally he said something smart!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in