UEQ: Hungary vs Wales - June 11, 2019 l Groupama Aréna l Budapest - Xtratime Community
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 58 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 19:16 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
UEQ: Hungary vs Wales - June 11, 2019 l Groupama Aréna l Budapest

Next match, same keret. Although I assume Zsótér will not be available this time either.

KAPUSOK: Dibusz Dénes (Ferencváros), Gróf Dávid (Budapest Honvéd), Gulácsi Péter (RB Leipzig – Németország), Kovácsik Ádám (Mol Vidi FC)

VÉDŐK: Baráth Botond (Sporting KC – Egyesült Államok), Bese Barnabás (Le Havre AC – Franciaország), Ferenczi János (Debreceni VSC), Fiola Attila (Mol Vidi FC), Kádár Tamás (Dinamo Kijev – Ukrajna), Korhut Mihály (Arisz – Görögország), Lovrencsics Gergő (Ferencváros), Willi Orbán (RB Leipzig – Németország), Pávkovics Bence (Debreceni VSC), Vinícius (Mol Vidi FC)

KÖZÉPPÁLYÁSOK: Gazdag Dániel (Budapest Honvéd), Holman Dávid (Slovan Bratislava – Szlovákia), Kalmár Zsolt (FC DAC 1904 – Szlovákia), Kleinheisler László (NK Osijek – Horvátország), Kovács István (Mol Vidi FC), Nagy Ádám (Bologna – Olaszország), Pátkai Máté (Mol Vidi FC), Szoboszlai Dominik (Red Bull Salzburg – Ausztria)

TÁMADÓK: Bódi Ádám (Debreceni VSC), Dzsudzsák Balázs (Al-Ittihad Kalba – Egyesült Arab Emírségek), Eppel Márton (Kajrat Almati – Kazahsztán), Holender Filip (Bp. Honvéd), Nagy Dominik (Legia Warszawa – Lengyelország), Németh Krisztián (Sporting Kansas City – Egyesült Államok), Szalai Ádám (Hoffenheim – Németország), Varga Roland (Ferencváros), Vida Kristopher (FC DAC 1904 – Szlovákia), Zsótér Donát (Újpest FC)

https://www.uefa.com/european-qualif...x.html?iv=true

Last edited by Aron; June 8th, 2019 at 19:27.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 (permalink) Old June 8th, 2019, 20:23
Premier Player

Teams: Magyar NT, Ferencvaros & Honved
This will a good test and barometer of where we are headed. I say a breakout big win here and we get a legitimate inside track with half the group games over.

Elo ratings predicts statistically our outright chances and probability of a win at 47%. That alone should fire up the men with extra motivation to exceed.

If this coach is anybody good and a winner he will have prepared excellently for the win, we are looking for a long term successful manager we can trust and have confidence going forward for many many years with wins and campaign wins. So far so good with Rossi.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 8th, 2019 at 20:49.
post #3 of 58 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2019, 03:04
Gyula
Premier Player

Teams: Hungary, Romania
And it's good we're playing Wales after Azerbaijan because it gives us a chance to work on whatever mistakes we made against the Azeris but we're not desperate either because we didn't lose. And gives the team more time to bond and practice together and whatever (assuming they're staying together until Tuesday). We're going into the Wales game in the right frame of mind.

post #4 of 58 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2019, 05:38
Premier Player

In short, we are now more talented bullish with a strong wind of confidence that energizes our muscles, spirits, bones and intellect, that refreshes the minds, washes out unclarity and uncertainty from the mental window, relieves burdens and anxieties knowing the right things were done right for the wins, this all makes a more valiant, energetic and secured game with quality wins already experienced and more experience allied to skill and talent and luck playing at home is a good proposition.

We have to run the table, that's all there is to it.

I called it perfectly 3-1 the first time in today's game. The Oracle is still sharp.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 9th, 2019 at 07:41.
post #5 of 58 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2019, 07:18
Star Player

Teams: Chippenham FM18, Dagenham & Redbridge FIFA 10
Baráth looking solid, he should play in French ligue1 or something.

Without Jesus, a hopeless end. With him, an endless hope.
post #6 of 58 (permalink) Old June 9th, 2019, 07:34
Premier Player

Yeah indeed, Barath looked like a hard uncompromising rock in defense today, swift as a homing champ on the ball, he impressed me with a lot.
post #7 of 58 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2019, 00:00
Premier Player

I thought it over. More so than before our young players scored 3 goals our veteran marquee names did not score one, this can only mean we have young up and comers who play ambitiously. Our 2-1 win showed good solid perservering quality, our last 3-1 win showed more prolific qualities, we hold pole position and have the legitimate inside track due to performances which I say are really solid right now.

Wales is scoring 0.80 goals/games their last 5 games and I believe we are the better team on Tuesday and I put every leaf of lettuce I had in my offshore account on an outright win.

Again, every match we play outside of friendlies must be approached with the same intensity and levels of physical and mental sharpness and imagination and vigor and rock-hardness for playing successfully that you could only find at the World Cup Final match itself.

If that is the way we are capable of playing, then my prediction is:

Magyarorszag 3 , Wales 1.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 10th, 2019 at 00:35.
post #8 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 02:07
Premier Player

The match mentally needs to be prepared and mentally rehearsed in the mind the night before, victorious scenarios where the ball strikes their net in whatever form.

When the fine men sleep tonight, they are only dreaming of the game and what they can do to contribute healthily and with untiring vigor towards more scores.

This game has no negative pressure as the favored team only victorious pressure. Stastically we are ranked lower than Wales and this only means we have to upset the stastical applecart with burning endurance, closing speed and crushing accuracy when we are close. We are the underdog at home to Wales, explain it to them and all statistics that we are not. We need an upswell of excellence and brilliant energy that we saw at the Croatia game, the same or more.

If you can imagine this Wales game with all the inexhaustible intangible intensities of a World Cup title match, Hungary will win, we are simply better at this time. The actual part is proving it on the scoreboard which we must do!

3-1 Hungary on moxie, elan, burning ambition and better completed qualities for current form.

Give it everything 110% but don't get spaced out for the mischievous counter and don't cross the ball with Dzsudzsak to the goalmouth, work all phases of the attack with confidence!

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 11th, 2019 at 06:08.
post #9 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 02:52
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
I'd say, it's almost 79% that we win this

even though Rosszi will not sit on the kispad

and Bese and Kádár will only be able to play max 15-20 perc

acc to foci media otthon, there will be 2 changes to the Azeri meccs, azaz Pátkai for Kleini and Varga R. for Nagy D.

HAJRÁ!!!!!!!!
post #10 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 03:49
Premier Player

The motivation will be there, the energy and effort and running probably too, whether the zest and accurate elan will be there is what is needed since everybody will give it top max endeavors to win this.

I say we need 3 goals to win and that is what is needed.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 11th, 2019 at 04:07.
post #11 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 04:11
Premier Player

Patkai for Kleinheisler, hmmm OK, Kleinheiser is a real river-boat gambler from distance, he is hungry and knows he can take risks to give up possession because he knows we are a good team. Kleinheisler reminds me of a national mercenary player-of-Fortune for the team, he's a ballsy gutsy aggressive midfielder ultra-confident in his fastball dynamo gladiator who does not cower from uncorking the long aspiring heater since he knows the team is above average.

I like Kleinheisler's eternal moxie and desire to be a game-bursting marksman but I want a shooting midfielder not a long-distance speculator who can penetrate with the hard run and pass the other penalty box and get closer for better chances. We need an all-in-one inexhaustible box-to-box shooting and playmaking midfielder who can fold back like a rearguard when pressed and then jet forward with turbo-boost brilliant energy to get ahead to cut and gash space atop their box.

I would start Kleinheiser over Patkai on aggression for glory, known and steady confidence and unique experience alone. I would not select Kleinheisler for playmaking prowess and spatial discipline and supreme vision, he is more of an opportunist, a real solo ambitious bullish player. Kleinheisler is no Gera Zoltan of real creative distributist playmaking elan.

Patkai has to earn it against Wales then and if he does well he will earn deserved regular positions. It's the manager's call, but I would start Kleinheisler, he has some big-time winning experience. Go for it Patkai.

Varga for Nagy Daniel, hmmm OK, whatever man can make the most difference.

Wales is again scoring 0.80 goals/game recently, they are not a powerhouse and can be beat like any other team we face. I surely hope our weaknesses are far less than their weaknesses and that we have ounces more to give on our strenght side and it shows on the scorers' table.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 11th, 2019 at 08:28.
post #12 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 15:33 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

It’s Nagy Dominik, not Daniel, Major.

Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
I'd say, it's almost 79% that we win this

even though Rosszi will not sit on the kispad

and Bese and Kádár will only be able to play max 15-20 perc

acc to foci media otthon, there will be 2 changes to the Azeri meccs, azaz Pátkai for Kleini and Varga R. for Nagy D.

HAJRÁ!!!!!!!!
79% huh? I’m nowhere near that confident, but def think we’ve got a shot.

No prob with Nagy D being replaced. He didn’t do much of anything besides fall all over this last game. What a shame no Sallai his spot when healthy as far as Im concerned.
post #13 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 20:00 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

What's with this low key hangulat?
post #14 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 20:26
Legend

Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
szövkap likes this.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
post #15 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 20:35
Premier Player

Even-steven half 0-0, not too bad for a team that is supposed to be the underdog. I think will the quality that we're showing, we'll score 1 or 2 or even 3 next half.
post #16 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 20:50
Premier Player

Let's do it second half. As he said, we haven't lost here in 2 years.
post #17 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 21:05
Premier Player

Alright, Roland Varga is on. Let's change this 0-0 picture and carry the day with a single goal if that's all we can do.
post #18 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 21:09
Premier Player

Let's pick up the pace and score, 30 minutes to go, 0-0.
post #19 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 21:18
Premier Player

Let's get it together men! 20 minutes to go. We just need a single or double.
post #20 of 58 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2019, 21:24
Premier Player

Awesome long distance uncorking by Kleinheisler right on the sweet spot but no goal. Good hustle throughout.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in