Guess who's back Hölgyeim és Uraim! - Xtratime Community
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 107 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2019, 20:10 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
Guess who's back Hölgyeim és Uraim!

It's with great pleasure to announce the king has returned to his people!

It's been an interesting 6 months with several court battles. Just so happens I got one of my payments TODAY! So I'm celebrating. After winning 3 court cases (last one 24th November) it has taken them time to pay me monies. But the cheques are coming and my back payments are almost up to date. There is still March - May but hey ho... I'm not sleeping on the street.

Court was really cool. I was getting Ł52 a week to live on. I rolled up to court in my boyfriends brand new luxary Benz! It was a strange feeling. My wins were really easy as it wasn't me that made a mistake or did anything wrong. The punk lawyers against had nothing and got really frustrated that Fagyiman
had no legal representation and I tore them to shreds.

During my court battle the local taxi drivers knew about my struggles. They all know me from me hiring them or them eating from my take away. Whenever they took me anywhere, they gave me discounts. Sometimes waited for free. They all supported me!

One guy let me eat in his restaurant for free for just over six months! But not everyone was so kind. I used to have a tab at a store. Every 2 weeks I'd pay up around Ł200. As a former store owner I knew which products get more profit. 80% of his takings is fags which is 5%. He takes in Ł500 - Ł600 a day. About Ł150 of what he takes from me is profit. I was currently at Ł30 when my money stopped. I told him it will be 6 weeks before I can pay. This MF sent his son-in-law to follow me. I walked right up to him and said I don't have it. But he saw me at the restaurant. I said it's free... he understands my problem. Everybody did but him. 3 weeks later I get a call from the shop owner saying to pay my bill. I told him it was not 6 weeks yet. He then threatened me with his son in law. I wasn't scared, I was angry and wanted the prick out of my life. I have a tab for convenience, not because I need it. So I got my BF's credit card and paid him his Ł30. Ironic it was 30, as in 30 pieces of silver. Now this clown has lost his best customer. I go to his main competition or the supermarket, making sure he sees me pass his shop. Ł30! Can you Adam and Eve it? He thought I'd go back 😂

I really missed you guys. It was sad seeing no activity on here and then a spike when my unjust ban was up.

Which leads me to my next point. It's best you no longer contact me for help regarding this site. You now all know what I'm up against. You may have thought it was in my head. But now you see, I help Pista Úr to get back on this site to help him and help the forum. I get a 6 month ban for it. You've all seen it for yourselves now.

So glad to see the great work major has done on his site. It's amazing! Well done old chap.

Sanyi, Áron, Pista úr, Dandelion you will forever in my heart for the support you've shown me. It's something I'll never forget. I was in such a bad way that my local MP candidate wanted to put me on national news as an example of what the secretary of state was doing to people with a disability. Seeing your support (and you know what) played a major rule getting me fighting fit again.

I hope we can get the activity up. Last few days has been good, but we can do better.

Much love to my subforum family and the members outsude this forum that spoke out. Remember evil happens bevause the good people do nothing. I've seen people who saw the injustice and did nothing. Since I won my court case I've been giving and helping people less well off than me. It maybe a coincidence but good things have happened to me since then. So let that be a lesson to them.

I'm signing off for now. They're no doubt loads of spelling mistakes and whatnot. I now need specticals to read and write and I'm wearing my distance specs right now so my eyes are getting tired. I'll check the post when I have correct specs.

Any questions? 😜
Aron and Dandeer like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 107 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2019, 21:40
International

Teams: USA and Hungarian NT
Welcome back and foci is back..MLS is starting!

Buy a football jersey and get a billboard
post #3 of 107 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2019, 21:44 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Thank you Pista Úr

post #4 of 107 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2019, 22:15
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Wöllkamm bekk
post #5 of 107 (permalink) Old February 22nd, 2019, 22:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Thank you olf friend ��
post #6 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 00:16
Premier Player

Teams: Magyar NT, Ferencvaros & Honved
Hey Hey Hey! It's the good ol' boy himself, the founder of Magyar XT. Welcome back man!

It's terrific news that you won your court cases, we knew you could do it, the legit law was on your side and that's super-duper, congrats man. My situation is almost the same, I'm marooned in California till I can leave and facing complications but nothing legal of course. Big games are upcoming in March.

Again, a toast to your release Bentex, how 6 months flies by, it seems like yesterday.
post #7 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 01:31 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeorge View Post
Hey Hey Hey! It's the good ol' boy himself, the founder of Magyar XT. Welcome back man!

It's terrific news that you won your court cases, we knew you could do it, the legit law was on your side and that's super-duper, congrats man. My situation is almost the same, I'm marooned in California till I can leave and facing complications but nothing legal of course. Big games are upcoming in March.

Again, a toast to your release Bentex, how 6 months flies by, it seems like yesterday.
Sadly my buddy it didn't fly by for me. I has much on my mind, including what I wrote above. A major argument at my doctors' chemist,which I'll tell you a little now. Or

About a month one of my tablets had a manafacture problem. No bother, I had some back up at Bentex studios for exactly the scenario. But when the stock came they never gave it me saying that period had past. They said I don't need them. I spoke to my GP and he said legally it's mine. So I told the chemist. They said they need to talk about it. After this I ordered my tablets early by 1 day because I was now 112 tablets down. I then went to the dr 2 weeks later asking my tablets early because they were due on Monday and it was Friday. I will run out Sunday morning if I don't get it on Friday. Doctor agrees.

My chemist then went to a different doctor saying I'm ordering too early. THE CHEEK!

Because of their incompetents I'm 112 tablets down and they ragged on because I had 33 (altogether) early when I'm 112 down. Which means I'm 79 down.

The reason I didn't go radio rental was they said all my meds are being despenced in advanced + a week spare. Which is a result. The chemist doesn't know me and spoke to a doctor that never net me. Ragging on me when I'm 79 tabs down. How dare they! I think my regular doc told him to give me a week extra incase this happenes again. Next time I want a owing slip!

It really was a crazy time. I've had 2 court summons for different things. One for claiming free prescriptions (which I'm entitled). The other is for not paying tax 😂

Major, it has been one thing after another.

Enough negative.... I nearly bought a parrot. Here's a photo of Jancsi with
The parrot.

But I kinda talked myself out of it.

My eyes getting tired. Even with my reading glasses.

Over to you. Tell Fagyi what you've been doing for 6 months
post #8 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 01:42
Premier Player

Sometimes I feel I knew too much in California that I was the man who knew too much and I became a folkloric legend with status and great looks and fame in California. California creates and produces a lot of Messiahs. Sometimes I feel or know I did myself in on the Internet on purpose so that I get a "virtual ending".

Last edited by MajorGeorge; February 23rd, 2019 at 02:12.
post #9 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 02:32 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

You have decades until then, my Bud!

You should chill til then like Rupert and I

That last piccy didn't work, lets try again.
post #10 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 02:34 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

So annoyong photos no longer work. Or maybe I've been picked on.

3rd time loki.

http://oi67.tinypic.com/2moz7mr.jpg
post #11 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 02:35 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

post #12 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 02:36
Premier Player

Even though I got corrupted by the cosmo-hedon-cyber Robin Hoodery culture in suburban edenic southern California, I still carry a lot of flames of honor, pride and victory from A.D. 896, 907, 1000, 1366, 1489, 1776, 1849, 1943, 1972, 1980, 2000 and beyond. I think I was the man who knew too much to be honest with you, and I didnt have any state(s)' secrets, all acquired on the Internet of course.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; February 23rd, 2019 at 02:59.
post #13 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 03:00 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Well, knowledge is power. We have power, although we don't abuse it.

But not everyone is like us.

I see a lot of the photos I posted and now Józsi has them. Nájsz... The right people get to. See them

Do you remember that Hungarian resturant in Barcelona? My cousin took her teenager son to Barcelona. They went tobthe restaurant and sat right by the Aranycsapat. Right next öcsi and Kocsis Sanyi/Kubala. I could've gone to but no funds.

Photos are on my facebook. They even went live a few times.
Józsi really enjoyed it.

They even went to a match. Barca won with a special Messi goal. Money was well spent.
Aron likes this.
post #14 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 03:18
Premier Player

Hey I meant to ask you if you still have those 3 photos of Ocsi onside from that picturized tv footage, two of the ones were corrupted somehow and don't open and I'd like to include them on the site as further proof and evidence of the legit 87th minute equalizer and the issue is won. Magyarorszag is world champion in 1954.

I'm taking somewhat of a personal risk with the website, I enjoy that element of it, it lends me guts, glory, fame and a certain folkloric legend status in California.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; February 23rd, 2019 at 03:24.
post #15 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 03:59
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
pic thing doesnt work for me either sometimes. sometimes it does though. unpredictable.
post #16 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 04:08
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Well, knowledge is power. We have power, although we don't abuse it.

But not everyone is like us.

I see a lot of the photos I posted and now Józsi has them. Nájsz... The right people get to. See them

Do you remember that Hungarian resturant in Barcelona? My cousin took her teenager son to Barcelona. They went tobthe restaurant and sat right by the Aranycsapat. Right next öcsi and Kocsis Sanyi/Kubala. I could've gone to but no funds.

Photos are on my facebook. They even went live a few times.
Józsi really enjoyed it.

They even went to a match. Barca won with a special Messi goal. Money was well spent.
meyn, dont't even mention photos. I am still sick of one story I think I've never told. 8 years ago my auntie Livcsi néni died, the huga of my dad's and the ex-wife of Szusza Feri. she had tons of photos of old days, with her and Szusza and all types of foci players, among which the 1956 Bécsi tura and stuff. don't get me started. when she died, her other ex-husband, Béla bácsi, wanted me and my mom and my wife and kid to stay clear off her house so he and his new wife can take everything out as fast as possible. because he thought I was interested in the heritage or something (which I wasn't), I just asked him to hand over the old photos with foci dudes that's all I want, now what he gave me was a bag of old family fotos with me and my dad and friends on it, all stuff I would have from my dad's legacy anyway, none of the ones I was actually thinking of. a whole goldmine of memories just disappeared in the dust of history. fvck Béla bácsi. big time.
post #17 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 04:34 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

I need to boot my pc for that. Majd holnap!
post #18 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 13:10
Premier Player

Quote:
I need to boot my pc for that. Majd holnap!
Yeah I can really crack this case like Sherlock Holmes with those two and I dont think the West German apologists for 1954 can withstand this evidence.

And a lot of German cars are around me and I'm enclosed by a beauty, a white BMW myself and there are a lot of German, Russian, Chinese, Indian, American and European foreign government agents to boot in the community.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; February 23rd, 2019 at 15:17.
post #19 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 14:22
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
Welcome back oh Király of Bentexico! Nice to see ya round these parts
post #20 of 107 (permalink) Old February 23rd, 2019, 14:59
Premier Player

How do I feel this morning sky high on legit flower? Like the greatest, most moral and ethical, of the most handsome au natural gorgeous baby face bandwidth in these parts, most brilliant, intelligent, athletic, most deep divine saintly soulful Pirate King of all-time in SoCal who advanced a lot of greatness and good. I feel terrific. It definately has a euphoric effect.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; February 23rd, 2019 at 15:22.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in