UNL: Hungary vs Greece - Sep. 11, 2018 l Groupama Aréna l Budapest - Xtratime Community
 24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 83 (permalink) Old September 9th, 2018, 23:22 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
UNL: Hungary vs Greece - Sep. 11, 2018 l Groupama Aréna l Budapest

Kapusok: Dibusz Dénes (Ferencváros), Gulácsi Péter (RB Leipzig), Kovácsik Ádám (Mol Vidi FC)

Védők: Kádár Tamás (Dinamo Kijev), Vinícius Paulo (Mol Vidi FC), Lang Ádám (CFR Cluj), Bese Barnabás (Le Havre), Lovrencsics Gergő (Ferencváros), Fiola Attila (Mol Vidi FC), Botka Endre (Ferencváros), Tamás Krisztián (Mol Vidi FC)

Középpályások: Kleinheisler László (FK Asztana), Kalmár Zsolt (DAC), Kovács István (Mol Vidi FC), Pátkai Máté (Mol Vidi FC), Nagy Ádám (Bologna), Nagy Gergő (Budapest Honvéd FC)

Támadók: Szalai Ádám (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim), Sallai Roland (APOEL Nicosia). Sallói Dániel (Sporting Kansas City), Stieber Zoltán (D.C. United), Varga Roland (Ferencváros), Eppel Márton (Kajrat Almati)

Tartalékok: Gróf Dávid (Budapest Honvéd), Guzmics Richárd (Jenpien), Korcsmár Zsolt (Midtjylland), Holman Dávid (Slovan Bratislava), Vécsei Bálint (FC Lugano), Bőle Lukács (Ferencváros), Nagy Dominik (Legia Warszawa)

https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleag...x.html?iv=true
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 00:06
Gyula
Premier Player

Teams: Hungary, Romania
They're gonna play. They're gonna lose. The end.
Aron likes this.
post #3 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 00:27
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
0-4 or 0-5

post #4 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 01:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

0-3 would be a victory.
szövkap likes this.
post #5 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 01:27 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Nagy Á in, Pátkai out please.
post #6 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 01:39
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron View Post
Nagy Á in, Pátkai out please.
anyone in for Pátkai

on the other hand, I see nobody in this midfield being a kind of creator, innovator, karmester, whatever, who could carry the team

problem is, I don‘t see any magyar player being made for that role, not sure if young Szobo will ever be such a type, but I‘m pretty much pessimistic about it
post #7 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 06:45
Star Player

Teams: Chippenham FM18, Dagenham & Redbridge FIFA 10
Group D, here we come.

No offence to the Finland team but their only quality player is their goalie. Quality being a subjective term and all. That match felt like losing against Luxembourg. Team Finland is actually worth less than the Hun NT, imagine that.

Can't believe I actually wanted us to play in group B.

NagyÁ totally in. Pátkai totally out. Also, why didn't Vinicius play I don't get it?? How is Lang better than Vinicius? Lang actually cost us the game by missing 3 sitters.

Stieber lol, he was the biggest disappointment in this game for me. Although I was playing chess most of the time I got so frustrated. If anyone wants to play chess with me, let me know.

Without Jesus, a hopeless end. With him, an endless hope.
post #8 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 14:08
Xtratime Elite

can‘t relegate from group D

that‘s our group then
Aron likes this.
post #9 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 16:11
Gyula
Premier Player

Teams: Hungary, Romania
Is there enough time to fix this team by the time Euro qualifiers start in spring 2019?
post #10 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 16:17
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Árpád_ View Post
Is there enough time to fix this team by the time Euro qualifiers start in spring 2019?
well, we need an entire new set of youth coaches NB1 down to Megye IV level with some skills how to teach foci and basic understanding of tactics to kids from 6 to 20 years, under ideal circumstances that would take 16-17 years until they maybe generate a group of 40-50 half épkézláb focista (2-3 years of which the formation of the coaches), so, NO
post #11 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 16:24
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Open for the biggest bidder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Árpád_ View Post
Given how you started, it seems you'll be in Pot 4, so even if you fix it, it won't be easy for ya.
post #12 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 16:26
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by forestasuceava View Post
Given how you started, it seems you'll be in Pot 4, so even if you fix it, it won't be easy for ya.
we could be in pot 1 and it wouldnt make any difference
post #13 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 16:27
General Iordanescu
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Open for the biggest bidder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
we could be in pot 1 and it wouldnt make any difference
Yeah, I know how that goes
post #14 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 21:25 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
well, we need an entire new set of youth coaches NB1 down to Megye IV level with some skills how to teach foci and basic understanding of tactics to kids from 6 to 20 years, under ideal circumstances that would take 16-17 years until they maybe generate a group of 40-50 half épkézláb focista (2-3 years of which the formation of the coaches), so, NO
NO indeed. We need to start with what Iceland did. Put all of the resources into youth coaches, tons of em, as many as we can afford. Forget NB1 coaches, by the time these guys get there it's already too late to become real profik. Clearly academies with weak coaches and stadiums aren't going to do the trick.
post #15 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 21:31
ChanChonChinGR
Rising Star

You guys are all too optimistic for the Greek NT.
We indeed looked like we should ve won Estonia 0-3 or 0-4 or even 5-1 (well they had a decent chance too whole game so if im gonna count all ours I should cound all theirs as well). We definately have the players to stomp this group with 4 or 5 wins at least.
But guess what. We took a narrow 0-1 and looked shit at the dying minutes when they had nothing else to do than actually press for a goal.

If we re bad at finishing with you too, I honestly believe you have the players to score once or twice, even if it is 100% luck that would make your opponent rage quit on fifa.

Game will prob end a draw. That youth Donis of Stuttgart is actually a pretty good player and we ll at least have him vs You thankfully. Mitroglou is good but he can't do much alone with Fortounis.
post #16 of 83 (permalink) Old September 10th, 2018, 21:35 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandeer View Post
Group D, here we come.

No offence to the Finland team but their only quality player is their goalie. Quality being a subjective term and all. That match felt like losing against Luxembourg. Team Finland is actually worth less than the Hun NT, imagine that.

Can't believe I actually wanted us to play in group B.

NagyÁ totally in. Pátkai totally out. Also, why didn't Vinicius play I don't get it?? How is Lang better than Vinicius? Lang actually cost us the game by missing 3 sitters.

Stieber lol, he was the biggest disappointment in this game for me. Although I was playing chess most of the time I got so frustrated. If anyone wants to play chess with me, let me know.
Hilarious they're worth less. Didn't think that was possible

Did it feel like losing to Luxembourg? I say it was at least better than that. Still probably an improvement over what we saw from the belga szakember, as low of a standard as that is.

Lang said it himself Although seems like the entire team is incapable of forcing them to make a save.
post #17 of 83 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2018, 01:39
Premier Player

Teams: Magyar NT, Ferencvaros & Honved
Quote:

NO indeed. We need to start with what Iceland did. Put all of the resources into youth coaches, tons of em, as many as we can afford. Forget NB1 coaches, by the time these guys get there it's already too late to become real profik. Clearly academies with weak coaches and stadiums aren't going to do the trick.
I agree 110℅ with one of our resident experts, we need to emulate what a tiny frozen mountainous volcanic island did to become a tiny powerhouse, whatever Iceland did we should draw inspiration from. Clearly we have the raw material, physiques, speed and rough diamond talent and imaginations as the 1910s-to 1980s showed.

Simply put, the raw stuff is there, it has always been there, it has been there for over a thousand years, we're not one of the finest Olympic Olympian nations because it wasn't there.

I believe we are going to play mighty tomorrow, how mighty I don't know but it will be enough.

Magyarorszag takes out its frustrations with piss and vinegar and bangs in 2 goals.

Magyarorszag 2! Greece 0. 😉
post #18 of 83 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2018, 02:44 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

That's my post, not szövkap's

We're a fine Olympic nation partly because most don't care about a lot of those sports, like water polo. Far easier to be good when there's next to no competition. The raw material for foci might be there these days, it's hard to say how much with our szakma's incompetence.

I say the opposite, we lose 0-2.

Last edited by Aron; September 11th, 2018 at 02:52.
post #19 of 83 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2018, 02:48
Xtratime Elite

haha, true

plus add that Iceland got thrashed 6-0 by Svájc few days ago
post #20 of 83 (permalink) Old September 11th, 2018, 02:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Yeah saw. Even we can do that

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in