2Likes
  • 1 Post By MajorGeorge
  • 1 Post By Bentex

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2018, 21:25 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Teams: Magyar NT, Ferencvaros & Honved
New Magical Magyars website Up

Hope you guys are having a fantastic, totally awesome and rad summer.

Gents, get the word out, spread the word for your fellow man: there's a new Magical Magyars website going up!

Give me some good feedback on this, it's been a 13 year old passionate word and research project as my Final Exam.

https://magicalmagyars-magicalmagyars.pbworks.com/w/page/126970583/Magical%20Magyars%20Homepage
szövkap likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2018, 07:18
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
It's asking for a password
szövkap likes this.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2018, 20:23
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
It says site can’t be reached.

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2018, 21:35 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Can you gents reach this webpage, its on Puskas: https://magicalmagyars-magicalmagyar...erenc%20Puskas
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2018, 23:30
Xtratime Elite

Same.

We can't see Jill or Jack.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2018, 23:30
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
says, log in to the network with password and fvckall
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2018, 23:57
Administrators
Legend

Teams: Milan
Not sure pbworks works for public sharing, might be wrong but generally it is shared via email invitation.

https://docs.pbworks.com/w/page/5126...haring%20Files
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 00:59
Xtratime Elite

Not a website then... Oh major.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 01:16 Thread Starter
Premier Player

I certainly picked a kick-as* platform, pbworks.com is the next easiest after wiki spaces. I'm reserving the magicalmagyars.com domain, guess I have to do domain redirecting to the new stuff.

Bentex, we didn't win against the Aussies so I gotta wait on the next check to wire it to ya the $100 bread. I'll pm you the password and login, darn it I thought it went fully live and published! I'm the whiz kid of English but not the wise guy of websites.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 19th, 2018 at 01:22.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 02:22 Thread Starter
Premier Player

Bentex, when you conquer the English language you conquer England in intellectual spirit. I have conquered England, I love the language, writing English like a legend-play big chess puzzle helped me keep sane and hale as a thing to always look forward to. Cultivating English in writing prowess is a lifelong quest and the more you conquer England, it's True.

I'll send you the secret passcode in a bit I have to refresh the website, I've spotted errors.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 03:49
Xtratime Elite

I'm ready major.

Just a tip, you shouldn't post a future domain. There are webcraelers that find them and by the cheap. The hope to sell them on for megabucks. When I let some go they were snapped up quickly. They hope you forgot to renew and extort you. Same with patents. Man United actually lost some urls a patents on number and name combos. Stam 6 was bought before the patent. United had to pay to use it.

I probably could get some photoshop art and gifs for the site. I still know how to do these things

You should also setup a twitter and facebook page to post site updates. Websites are no longer popular. I huge chunk of the web is missing coz people thought it was no longer worth psying to keep them live.

If you can't send money in the nect 2 weeks. Then it's not so important. I get a small cash injection.
I send court papers off Wednesday.

Check this, i had a tab in. My buddies shop. I take what I want when I want. It is av7, 7/11.Every pay day I'd clear it. I owed just Ł30 when my money was stopped. Now atbthe time I sacrificed approx 8 hours of my life to help him and his daughter. I told them is it ok to pay this in 6 weeks because of my cash flow problem. They said sure! After 5 or 6 days they're texting and calling and I said I can't pay. They again said no problemo. Week later they followed me and stopped me outside my friend's kebabshop. He said if i was skint, how can you afford a kebab? I told the truth, kebabman said I can eat free.He left... And it is true. Kebabmman lets me have anything I want.

2 days ago I get called andvthe tit says for me to clear my bill. I said again I'm living on other people's money. They gave it so I could eat and buy essentials. He said I was taking the piss. I said we agreed on 6 weeks. He then went on to say him son in law has a temper. He was trying to threatening me! At that point I. paid by my friend's credit card.He got his 30 pieces of silver. This was all my emergency money. That whatever happens I can order a meal if I was desperate.

Now I know this guy for 10 years. I spent Ł1000 every month in his shop. I also bought stuff that gives high profit. I was in the same business for a while. That's how I know. I also helped him obtain stock Ł30 for Ł100 worth of stock!

Does he actually think I will go back now? Many friends have given hundreds to me. He couldn't wait for for Ł31???

I'm a very loyal person. I would have done snything for him. Also just think. Of tjhe loyalty I have now for tje people that help. I'll buy kebabs from that shop even when I'm not thst hungry. I'm already give him my belt when his broke. I'm gonna sesrch for an exercise machine for one of the staff. He has very limited English but he shows me like charades.

One last thing. The tit's shop doesn't make money. It brings in just Ł900 on a great day. Usually about Ł200 _Ł300 a day! He's lost a huge chunk of his income. Between Ł150-350a montn. Remember, I know the profit msrgins. I'm not buying fags at 5%. What I buy is 40-60 in his pocket.

Rant over!

Can you believe this tit, major? Little intoxicated at the mo... Just had cocktail of opiates and benzos with a spladh of diphenhydramine.
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 04:30 Thread Starter
Premier Player

I believe most things you say, boy it's great you have a funny social life but its time to find new friends and girlfriends for you, there out there waiting for a Bentex online legend type person to step into their lives.

Have you tried very good medicinal sativa flower? It will take the nervous/anxiety edge outta your life and make your sleep well and you'll want to throw all other drugs stuff out the window, no joke, the stuff they have here makes me not want to go back to my mysterious moody rich dad in Hungary.

You got my promise on the bread I owe you, today's the 18th, yeah by the 2nd check your PayPal.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 05:25
Xtratime Elite

I never tried sativa. I tried CBD oil. It did help but not as much as I liked.

This guy who took his 30 pieces of silver probably was never my friend. But he is proper dumkof. Why risk Ł1000 a month spend in his failing shop? Following and then confronting me. I even noticed he parked his car away from usual. Thinking I would go in the shop thinking it was the old lady there (as in she wouldn't ask me to pay the tab).

You know there is two 7_11s close by. The other is called premier and has logo on their bag. I'm gonna buy 3-4 bags of shopping and walk pass the tit's shop!

I'm really furious about this, major. Such a small amount of money and my loyalty I thought was important!

I wonder how long before he realises I'm serious? He'll be kicking himself.. Especially if I tell people to boycott the shop.

I forgot, I also pay in cash. so he doesn't pay a lot of the tax on it.

Buisness will probably gone big 6, monthds.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 08:04
Xtratime Elite

I never tried sativa. I tried CBD oil. It did help but not as much as I liked.

This guy who took his 30 pieces of silver probably was never my friend. But he is proper dumkof. Why risk Ł1000 a month spend in his failing shop? Following and then confronting me. I even noticed he parked his car away from usual. Thinking I would go in the shop thinking it was the old lady there (as in she wouldn't ask me to pay the tab).

You know there is two 7_11s close by. The other is called premier and has logo on their bag. I'm gonna buy 3-4 bags of shopping and walk pass the tit's shop!

I'm really furious about this, major. Such a small amount of money and my loyalty I thought was important!

I wonder how long before he realises I'm serious? He'll be kicking himself.. Especially if I tell people to boycott the shop.

I forgot, I also pay in cash. so he doesn't pay a lot of the tax on it.

Buisness will probably gone big 6, monthds.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2018, 16:23 Thread Starter
Premier Player

You know what I do when somebody has an attitude, I let is roll off like water off a goose and go somewhere else, it usually works. I bet he wasn't a white Englishman or woman, yeah they all have 'tudes. Plenty of 'characters' in the UK huh, its gotten that what since the 1960s or 1970s or 1980, I don't know when, immigration wave. The UK was at the top of the mountain with itself when the UK was for UKers and not for folks from Africa or Asia, around the time the guys beat em in 1953.

Bentex, I remember this episode in 1991 when me, my twin, my half-brother and dad when to Paris on a touring bus. Right across the Moulin Rogue on that street was a XXX shop, I stepped inside for a minute and this big fat Asian as*hole comes up to my and wants to start a fight because I was underage, 20 then. I felt like giving the guy a karate chop and running up to the Church of St. Denis up those huge concrete stone stairs to escape his Asian thug minions should we get into a scuffle.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; June 19th, 2018 at 16:29.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 16:06
Xtratime Elite

Yes., he is Indian.

I knew he was crazy about money. I often helped him unload stock from his van. But he never ever gave me a freebie or discount. I should have known.

Problem is next shop is Indian and the one after that too.

Major. I just had British fish n chips. They giy who owns that has a house in Csíkszereda. His wife is beautiful. He is 20 years older than her.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2018, 19:33
Xtratime Elite

Gyuri, mi történt with your thread.? Miért van zárva? Az enyém eltűnt a picsába.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in