Hungary vs Kazakhstan - March 23, 2018 l Groupama Arena, Budapest - Page 3 - Xtratime Community
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 04:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Zhetysu Taldykorgan
Respectable defeat for Hungary. almost as encouraging as the draw against the Faroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbox Ana
let me give u a lil love
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 05:06
Premier Player

Teams: Magyar NT, Ferencvaros & Honved
Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
ha but now we‘ll beat the Skots 5-0

csak azért is
Honestly I think we'll do good against Scotland, and we'll play a premier comprehensive total and full and talent prolific game against Australia in the summer and a Victory will demonstrate football sovereignty.

Very experimental luckless all-out total game today is how I write it off in the books as a loss, it was a much-ballyhoo'ed glorified practice session with a full-tilt offense that lacked the final punch, elan and winning conclusion.

Glorious that Szalai and Nemeth shined, our close quarters defense by goal was not by up to speed by angles and they shocked our defense and possibly our team.

The Romans said this once of their fabulous legions: "Their exercises are unbloody battles, their battles bloody exercises."

....but the viewing audience, pundits, experts commentators and those who paid for seats aren't very happy. We outshot them and outpossessed with superior acumen but it did not show on the scoreboard, which is all that matters gentlemen.

Our closed group of True online experts, myself, Bentex, szovkap, Aron, Dandeer and Pista have to come together and address what we believe are the 'on-field problems' outside of any off-field distractions, come to consensus and I'll put in word that this truly needs to be fixed for real success.

I first want to speak and talk about our goalkeeper next time guys, we've given up a ton of points with him in goal recently...he honestly looks like English royalty from the Windsor line, like a good cousin to a British prince, Gulacsi, Gulacsi is more handsome than English princes and he plays premierly and our last line of defense today was weak and not at full tide and was not a hale 100℅ backline.

Spirited effort guys we were close to winning, thank goodness we always learn from these meaningless matches.

Pista, you say Nemeth, I say Szalai. Thank goodness to/for Adam Szalai today! Thank goodness to both!

Last edited by MajorGeorge; March 24th, 2018 at 07:44.
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 14:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: USA/Hungarian NT
I'm with both of you, Szalai + Németh scoring is all that's positive here. Especially Nemo's, I'm sure that strike gets the Pista bácsi stamp of approval

Terrible hangulat too

post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 14:55 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 15:06 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aron View Post
Just when we thought the only way to go was up
Ha. As I was saying..

Szalai: “Amikor az ember azt gondolja, hogy nincs már lejjebb, mégis van lejjebb”
http://www.csakfoci.hu/magyar-foci/v...is-van-lejjebb
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 17:19
Star Player

Teams: RAFC, Leverkusen, Feyenoord, AEK Athens
still happy with leekens?

At the bottom, you see, we are not Homo-sapiens at all. Our core is madness. The prime directive is murder. What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous mother....ers in the jungle. -Stephen King
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 19:17
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
MLSZ need to wake up.

We need someone young with something to prove (not Dárdai). We also need good opponents to get the crowd going. Give them something to shout for.

Right now, we should only be playing top teams. Teams like Botatland won't motivate the players or crowd.

This is really pathetic.
Aron likes this.
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 21:53 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Top teams may be too much, that'll just depress everyone further. However, certainly better than Boratland. Scotland seems like a pretty good level.
post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2018, 22:21
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentex View Post
MLSZ need to wake up.

We need someone young with something to prove (not Dárdai). We also need good opponents to get the crowd going. Give them something to shout for.

Right now, we should only be playing top teams. Teams like Botatland won't motivate the players or crowd.

This is really pathetic.
Moving into the season we are going to play some marquee names in Uruguay and Australia, right now the team is on a slippery slope and would further slide in world rankings should we contest further big teams.

We have got to iron out the problems, the nuances, and gameplay issues on the field before we start inviting big names to try to clobber us, it would just add more to the frustration for both the players, fans, pundits and everybody involved.

Being down 0-2 in the first ten minutes, I knew what the Kazahks would do, play bunker-ball and packed everyone in on defense; us scoring two goals against that massed forest of defenders was no small feat and showed me some good gutsy intangibles.
post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2018, 12:09
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
Uruguay?

Belarus it is
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2018, 23:07
International

Teams: USA and Hungarian NT
Typical Nemeth goal..nice and easy shot with targeting the crossbar. I will say this..set up Nemeth 5 times in game like that and he will score 3 times..that is a God dammed given!

Problem with Magyar football is the management..how after all these years Nemeth was not the striker is beyond me..we would have had plenty of goals. Problem is all the manager are only interested in being tough, shot the ball hard and let's play defense and somehow we can win instead of playing the technical players.

Other problem is lack of confidence which can easily be rectified!

Buy a football jersey and get a billboard
post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2018, 00:24
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pista View Post
Typical Nemeth goal..nice and easy shot with targeting the crossbar. I will say this..set up Nemeth 5 times in game like that and he will score 3 times..that is a God dammed given!

Problem with Magyar football is the management..how after all these years Nemeth was not the striker is beyond me..we would have had plenty of goals. Problem is all the manager are only interested in being tough, shot the ball hard and let's play defense and somehow we can win instead of playing the technical players.

Pista that Nemeth superb strike would get the Goal of the Year Award up today in 2018, he treaded that bending rising laser between three players, the goalie's mit, and inside the upright from outside the box left, that was a 'super-duper' magical piece of work that awed me.

Nemeth is a better player that Szalai in terms of long range covered, speed and imagistic precision but the colossal Mr. Consistency Adam Szalai is again scoring consistently and a healthy consistency and a more goal output prolificness is what we need on offense. Everytime we get very close to their end zone and goal, Mr. Consistency is right there in the action, plus he's a good aerial threat and defender with that build.

I think Nemeth is an offensive catalyst sure, perhaps our best or very best attacker/scorer on par with Nikolics, but as long as Mr. Consistency keeps scoring, averaging a goal/a half recently last two years I always think and believe Szalai is a starter for a least or better than half a match.

Pista, you know what all great quarterbacks have in common at the highest level? Emotional/spiritual/psychological mental immunity to diaster the previous bad play and short-term memory to excell at the very next endeavor with their gifts and everything else and all their teammates. I love em all of course.

We forget the last match and redouble our effort the next game with good old sophisticated turf passing instead of head tennis.

We also have to talk about the other end of the field and asking how many goals are we giving up and why.

Good chance Tuesday that Nemeth, Adam Szalai and Nikolics score, a chance they might all score. Love em all of course.

Last edited by MajorGeorge; March 26th, 2018 at 00:53.
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2018, 01:34 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:

You need to be tough AND technical. In this day and age to be a top player you really need both. I'm with you though. If we play with two strikers I'd like Nemo to be one of em. He could do well alongside Szalai or Nikolics. Just we'll probably never play 2 up front in a game that matters against a decent opponent.

Quote:
Not if you're Magyarország.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeorge View Post
I think Nemeth is an offensive catalyst sure, perhaps our best or very best attacker/scorer on par with Nikolics..
Hard to compare them. Niko is pretty one dimensional, a pure scorer/finisher. Németh has much more to his game.

Last edited by Aron; March 26th, 2018 at 01:39.
post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2018, 01:52
Premier Player

Quote:
Just we'll probably never play 2 up front in a game that matters against a decent opponent
Why do you say that, what's so-and so holding us back from that happening?

I think we're still going with Nikolics throughout and have alternating starting roles for Nemeth and Szalai, or a three-man line with that exact three.

Fair to good chance that these player will score Tuesday, high odds that they will,...three scores by them and another supporting goal on Tuesday and it might be a 4-1 roast.
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2018, 22:46 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGeorge View Post
Why do you say that, what's so-and so holding us back from that happening?
Because we end up giving up cheap goals to teams like Kazakhstan if we do. Need a better reason?
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2018, 23:41
Premier Player

Quote:
Because we end up giving up cheap goals to teams like Kazakhstan if we do. Need a better reason?
Aron, you are not supposing are you of a vast unseen political conspiracy against top-tier national-sovereign Magyar varsity international football that if we ever field Nikolic-Nemeth in tandem we will undoubtedly, by design, give up 3 goals to shitty teams like Kazakhstan?

Who are the operators of that evil conspiracy, and why are they doing it? What are their agendas and how deep are their problems? Great questions eh.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in