WC Qualifier: Hungary - Estonia (September 10, 2013) - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 220 (permalink) Old August 23rd, 2013, 14:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

WC Qualifier: Hungary - Estonia (September 10, 2013)

Let's not forget.

If we lose with Ro, I can see the declarations... we just have to do well against Est, And, and Ned... And Ned... Yeah, right.

Fact is, HU should have won at Bp. By not winning, thy have put themselves in an unnecessarily difficult situation. A win at Ro will be much more difficult to achieve, naturally.

Mitropa Cup (1927-1939)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 220 (permalink) Old August 24th, 2013, 00:49
World Class Player

Teams: Magyarorszag, Fradi
We should also score as many goals as possible vs andorra, Like legit Playing home vs the minnows 3-4 strikers no question.

Another 8-0 would be nice

We still need to be careful with Estonia, I saw their game vs holland, they actually played deace
post #3 of 220 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2013, 22:44 Thread Starter
Star Player

For the game against Estonia, which will be anything BUT easy, both bc Estonia will come fired up, and because they are a good team, who went to playoffs last time, and because it comes after BUcharest.

I would change as many players as possible, both as "punishment", and to let a fresher roster show themselves - we saw how Szabics and Lovi had more enthusiasm when they came in, were not so burdened by the game today.

Vili - Korcsmar - Guzmics - Kadar
Varga/Elek/Senkinho
Lovi - Hajnal/Senkinho - Juji
Szabics - Nemo

Yes, Guzmics, because he needs this vote of confidence, and because he was one of our better defenders, besides that mistake. No need to kill him for a mistake. He's very young. He worked a lot, and had some good moves. Korcsmar needed in the center tehre, Liptak slow. Nothing especially bad to say about Vili and Kadar. Annoying that we do not have options for Varga. Nor for Hajnal. But Jozsi might be injured. Anyway, I would certainly play Nemo and Szabics, we need that freshness and yes, a complementary duo up front. Although Koman plays together better with Nemo, I would maybe put him in after the break.

Something needs to be refreshed for that game, game that will not be easy.

Mitropa Cup (1927-1939)

post #4 of 220 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2013, 22:47
World Class Player

I dont even care about this game Im not going to watch it.

The only way we could make it is if romania loose to turkey, tie or loose to estoni, it wont happen Romania will beat Turkey and Estonia.

At least Every turni from now on the top 3 of each group make it, So we have a chance
post #5 of 220 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2013, 22:59 Thread Starter
Star Player

Who is talking about making it to the WC '14? Wherefrom this hype? Whoever said that we were supposed to make it? That is just hype. We were not supposed to make it.

What I am looking for, is seeing how the team changes, develops. It is not ready for WC yet, in my opinion. I am more interested in seeing them develop.

Mitropa Cup (1927-1939)
post #6 of 220 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2013, 23:12
World Class Player

I believe a better coach would have been able to prepare and put out a team better then what Egervari has done
post #7 of 220 (permalink) Old September 6th, 2013, 23:14
1st Tier Poster
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Estonia
We were about 4 minutes away from beating Holland but then were screwed over by the ref who gave a very harsh penalty alm:...we will miss several key players in Hungary now including the 2 goal hero Vassiljev.

Big games are easy than the other games, unfortunately. Every times we have the control the games, under the control the games, during the games we had the some possibilities, some big chances, some big okazyons, something like that but what can I do, sometimes? And….it’s the football, that’s the football, something happened. Everything is something happened. - Fatih Terim
post #8 of 220 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2013, 00:07
Legend

Teams: FTC, Hungary
Quote:
Originally Posted by ente View Post
For the game against Estonia, which will be anything BUT easy, both bc Estonia will come fired up, and because they are a good team, who went to playoffs last time, and because it comes after BUcharest.

I would change as many players as possible, both as "punishment", and to let a fresher roster show themselves - we saw how Szabics and Lovi had more enthusiasm when they came in, were not so burdened by the game today.

Vili - Korcsmar - Guzmics - Kadar
Varga/Elek/Senkinho
Lovi - Hajnal/Senkinho - Juji
Szabics - Nemo

Yes, Guzmics, because he needs this vote of confidence, and because he was one of our better defenders, besides that mistake. No need to kill him for a mistake. He's very young. He worked a lot, and had some good moves. Korcsmar needed in the center tehre, Liptak slow. Nothing especially bad to say about Vili and Kadar. Annoying that we do not have options for Varga. Nor for Hajnal. But Jozsi might be injured. Anyway, I would certainly play Nemo and Szabics, we need that freshness and yes, a complementary duo up front. Although Koman plays together better with Nemo, I would maybe put him in after the break.

Something needs to be refreshed for that game, game that will not be easy.
Guzmics is not very young... hes 26!

I'd go with...

------------------------------Bogdan--------------------------------

Fiola------------Guzmics-------------------Kadar---------------Laczko

------------------------------Varga----------------------------------

Lovi--------------------------Hajnal-------------------------Dzsudzsak

--------------Szalai--------------------Nemo-------------------------

If Varga is injured, I'd bring in Gyomber as the DM.

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

Itt élek Európa szívében, vízilabdában mi vagyunk a császárok és igenis nálunk élnek a világ legszebb női. Magyarország, én így szeretlek!

Tehetségben nincs hiány, hiszem hogy jó lesz még a magyar foci!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #9 of 220 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2013, 03:28
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Teams: MTK
we will lose this one to Estonia. at least we can get rid of Mausi like that
post #10 of 220 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2013, 05:19
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Magyar NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by szövkap View Post
we will lose this one to Estonia. at least we can get rid of Mausi like that
Just came here to post that.

I would be happy to lose this game just for that.

I'm sure we could win with Eggman's team. But we're going nowhere fast with him. He should be sacked, just like ETO sacked him!
post #11 of 220 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2013, 15:28
Legend

Teams: Man Utd, Luch Energiya, Haladas, Hungary
Egervari is a very poor tactician, sure. But he's not a disaster of a coach. Right we could be doing much better, but we also could be doing a hell of a lot worse. I fear that if we get rid of Egervari, we wouldn't get anyone better. Who would you appoint?
post #12 of 220 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2013, 17:09 Thread Starter
Star Player

No way. Egervari was hired to lead the Nt to the Euro '16. He should continue until then. "Changing people" is not the miraculous solution. He is meant to shepherd the Nt until the system reform kicks into gear, and the first results are seen - which is about 2016. Bythat time, he would have witnessed two generation changes. One happened when he took over, in 2010. He changed the generations, and has brought in a new - and much better - NT.

As I said before the game, and after the CZ game, I feel that the performances of this past year show that this generation might have reached a performance ceiling. Of course, Gera returning will actually have a serious impact, believe it or not, but overall we need of course more choices. So , as said, this should be the watermark to start the second generation change, not by actually "changing" players, but by adding new layers to the existing good core. The Adorjans and Kovacses of the world. But that will take a good year or so. It's a process, they are still kids learning the game, but the process needs to be started. You can't just throw them in there, as showed by KOvacs, a talented kid otherwise, running like a deer in the headlights on the field in Nt games. Experience takes some time, the formation of a player is through high quality games played for a prolonged time - so hopefully more and more players will get that, mostly abroad.

Neither the team nor the manager needs to be buried. Real fans stand by the team - while , of course, being necessarily critical but reasoned (and how can you not be, after this awful performance). I find thrashing them so unappealing.

I look forward to the continued development of the Nt. This was a necessary cold shower, perhaps - we've been coasting on mediocre results for a year or so. Just do not let it be a trauma.

Oh, and Guzmics is young , relatively speaking - as in inexperienced in international/Nt level foci. He was clearly emotionally struck at that mistake. even if he performed well afterward. I did not want to say it, but in one of the videos before the game, taken in National Arena, you could see Guzmics being interviewed and saying how the weight of the game starts being felt - you could notice the emotional burden building and weighing him, negatively. Well, it was true, and it affected his very first minute.

Mitropa Cup (1927-1939)
post #13 of 220 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2013, 17:33
Premier Player

Teams: Hungary NT, Romania NT
Quote:
No way. Egervari was hired to lead the Nt to the Euro '16. He should continue until then. "Changing people" is not the miraculous solution. He is meant to shepherd the Nt until the system reform kicks into gear, and the first results are seen - which is about 2016.
2016? You mean when every country in Europe will be allowed to qualify? Are there even 24 countries in Europe? I mean serious ones.
post #14 of 220 (permalink) Old September 7th, 2013, 23:14
Premier Player

We are pathetic. In the last 7 games we have won 1 (kuwait 1-0). And our goals have been coming from penalties and defenders. We are a joke. I hope Estonia demolish us. And the fans do not go to the game. The nt team does not deserve fans after their recent results. And to say our goal was not to qualify is just a bitch of an excuse. Every country should be aiming for qualification.

We have been waiting since 86 , I think we have had enough time for a reform in the nt. Simple fact is that our players just aren't good enough bar a few exceptions. I feel sorry for all those fans that travelled to Romania to watch that disgusting performance. I think our u21s or women's nt would have played better.
post #15 of 220 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2013, 01:14
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morti Halmosi View Post
Egervari is a very poor tactician, sure. But he's not a disaster of a coach. Right we could be doing much better, but we also could be doing a hell of a lot worse. I fear that if we get rid of Egervari, we wouldn't get anyone better. Who would you appoint?
I would appoint a foreigner. someone like Sousa or Bölöni but that won't happen. I have a feeling Géza will be knocking on the door soon
post #16 of 220 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2013, 05:07 Thread Starter
Star Player

Meszoly Geza? I like Pisont as a person, and he's had good results, but that is a different level.

Again, I was just saying that Egri's mission is to qualify the team to 2016. Of course poeple wanted results earlier - and especially the players, the management - but I always said that I do not expect this to happen.

And "reform" is an empty word if it just means, something, somebody, somehow, must change. There was no systemic change in Hu foci until three years, ago, except the academies started in the 2000s. No everything is changing - from infrasturcture to rules to preparation. But, but, but - the kids who are growing up in the new system are barely in their teens, some a bit more. As said, I am waiting to see some real marks by the middle of the decade. Germany's complete system overhaul (we've discussed it many times, I also posted online their reform strategy) also took at least half a decade. And they were starting from a better position anyhow. 2018 should be a good place to really see thorough overhaul, but I expect results earlier.

http://www.origo.hu/attached/20110228strategia.pdf

Let's just take two elements:
- stadium building: they are on target with that
- training of coaches, at all level: I do not know, but I do not see that happening, not visibly; I know they are doing it, as I am reading about training and continuing education at national level for all NB1 etc coaches, but I would like to see the younger ones come up; also, the key would be to have very well prepared coaches at youth level, and I mean preparing the 12 year olds, at local level, at various clubs. That was one of the important components of both the German and the Spanish model. BUt that is something we can not see ":through the internet" - you need to be in the system, on the ground, to perceive that.

Anyhow, I am quite optimistic - and pragmatically so, not based on some fantasies - because this is the first time I have ever seen a country from Central Eastern Europe re-structuring their entire foci culture.

Of course, the fans want results now, immediately - it won't happen. This is why I did not expect them to qualify this time, because it would have been unrealistic, notwithstanding the clear improvement of the NT. The thinness of the Nt roster proves that the waves of young, prepared players have not yet come out of the system. Still some time until then.

Mitropa Cup (1927-1939)
post #17 of 220 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2013, 08:52
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

Quote:
Meszoly Geza? I like Pisont as a person, and he's had good results, but that is a different level.

Again, I was just saying that Egri's mission is to qualify the team to 2016. Of course poeple wanted results earlier - and especially the players, the management - but I always said that I do not expect this to happen.

And "reform" is an empty word if it just means, something, somebody, somehow, must change. There was no systemic change in Hu foci until three years, ago, except the academies started in the 2000s. No everything is changing - from infrasturcture to rules to preparation. But, but, but - the kids who are growing up in the new system are barely in their teens, some a bit more. As said, I am waiting to see some real marks by the middle of the decade. Germany's complete system overhaul (we've discussed it many times, I also posted online their reform strategy) also took at least half a decade. And they were starting from a better position anyhow. 2018 should be a good place to really see thorough overhaul, but I expect results earlier.

http://www.origo.hu/attached/20110228strategia.pdf

Let's just take two elements:
- stadium building: they are on target with that
- training of coaches, at all level: I do not know, but I do not see that happening, not visibly; I know they are doing it, as I am reading about training and continuing education at national level for all NB1 etc coaches, but I would like to see the younger ones come up; also, the key would be to have very well prepared coaches at youth level, and I mean preparing the 12 year olds, at local level, at various clubs. That was one of the important components of both the German and the Spanish model. BUt that is something we can not see ":through the internet" - you need to be in the system, on the ground, to perceive that.

Anyhow, I am quite optimistic - and pragmatically so, not based on some fantasies - because this is the first time I have ever seen a country from Central Eastern Europe re-structuring their entire foci culture.

Of course, the fans want results now, immediately - it won't happen. This is why I did not expect them to qualify this time, because it would have been unrealistic, notwithstanding the clear improvement of the NT. The thinness of the Nt roster proves that the waves of young, prepared players have not yet come out of the system. Still some time until then.
Mészöly, yep.

Mausburgi's mission in first place is to be a puppet of the szakma as trainer of the NT. he will never qualify for 2016 either doesnt matter how much they igérgetnek just as the commie party did back in the days. ok, unless we get San Marino, Andorra, Liechtesntein and Faroe Islands in our group at once, we have a chance to end up one of best 3rd place teams and go to play-offs.

there haven't been any reforms whatsover nor improvements since Szakma-Mausi took over. some luck here and there, but that's it.

naturalize Bikfalvi, Holender, Meleg and Vinicius NOW!

and bring back Huszti and Leandro of course.
post #18 of 220 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2013, 19:22
Legend

Teams: FTC, Hungary
Estonia's squad:

Az észt válogatott Magyarországra utazó kerete

Kapusok:
12 Mihkel Aksalu (07.11.1984) - Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho (FIN) 10/0
22 Artur Kotenko (20.08.1981) - FK Dnepr Mogilev (BLR) 27/0
1 Sergei Pareiko (31.01.1977) - FC Volga Nhizhny Novgorod (RUS) 48/0

Védők:
4 Alo Bärengrub (12.02.1984) - Nőmme JK Kalju 42/0
17 Enar Jääger (18.11.1984) - Lierse SK (BEL) 97/0
20 Gert Kams (25.05.1985) - Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho (FIN) 27/2
15 Ragnar Klavan (03.10.1985) - FC Augsburg (GER) 87/2
5 Dmitri Kruglov (24.05.1984) - Levadia Tallinn 86/2
3 Mikk Reintam (22.05.1990) - JJK Jyväskylä (FIN) 5/0
23 Taijo Teniste (31.01.1988) - Sogndal Fotball (NOR) 22/0

Középpályások:
2 Joel Lindpere (05.10.1981) - Chicago Fire (USA) 89/6
19 Siim Luts (12.03.1989) - IFK Norrköping (SWE) 13/0
16 Sergei Mošnikov (07.01.1988) - Górnik Zabrze (POL) 16/0
7 Sander Puri (07.05.1988) - York City (ENG) 52/3
18 Ats Purje (03.08.1985) - Kuopion Palloseura (FIN) 43/4
13 Martin Vunk (21.08.1984) - JK Sillamäe Kalev 57/1

Csatárok:
21 Jarmo Ahjupera (13.04.1984) - Újpest (HUN) 21/1
8 Henri Anier (17.12.1990) - Motherwell FC (SCO) 9/3
9 Tarmo Kink (06.10.1985) - Győri ETO FC (HUN) 75/5
11 Henrik Ojamaa (20.05.1991) - Legia Warszawa (POL) 12/0
10 Sergei Zenjov (20.04.1989) - FK Karpaty Lviv (UKR) 27/5

Én soha nem felejtem,
Magyarnak születtem!

Itt élek Európa szívében, vízilabdában mi vagyunk a császárok és igenis nálunk élnek a világ legszebb női. Magyarország, én így szeretlek!

Tehetségben nincs hiány, hiszem hogy jó lesz még a magyar foci!

RIA,RIA, HungáRIA!!!
post #19 of 220 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2013, 19:30
BARRED!
Xtratime Elite

HUN 0-2 EST
post #20 of 220 (permalink) Old September 8th, 2013, 20:12
International

Teams: USA and Hungarian NT
Our boys know they are out of it..so why go all out..we lose by 2-1.

Buy a football jersey and get a billboard

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in