Xtratime Community banner

The Hungarian National Team (NT)

204K views 6K replies 98 participants last post by  MajorGeorge 
#1 · (Edited)
Correct me if I'm wrong Bentex, but I haven't seen a topic on Hungary's varsity national side. I've only seen World Football and threads on individual players but haven't seen one for the NT. If there's one, feel free to delete this redundant threat.

So, I'll open the topic by commenting what a superb job Coach Koeman is doing and combine that with some impressive statistics for appraisal:

One for defensive dominance:

The last 7 games: 0.43 gls/game allowed.

For overall strenght since March 2008:

Hungary has accumilated 6 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. And according to my sources, Hungary has vaulted from its 70th position (June 2007, a 0-4 loss to Norway) to its current post at No. 53. The 3-1 Italian Job (Varhidi's masterpiece) alone elevated our position by +8 levels. FIFA's calculus is more forgiving that my sources and me, rating Hungary at No. 48.

The last 7 games, on a scale of 1-10, 6 being good, 7 very good, 8, excellent, 9 outstanding, 10 being Iconic, Hungary has performed at a 6.47 throughput and that's being conservative. It'll take a rating of somewhere between 6.87-7.17 to go to the WC.

There's some awfully good cookin' going on down dere in Hungaria, optimistic echos are pulsating from the Magical Magyars that are heading straight into current form ...

See less See more
#4 ·
ja our team is currently rank 48, but that was updated before we beat albania and malta!! The next pdate is April 8th, so im guessing 2 wins, 2 clean sheets, and 4 goals, we will probably be in rank 43 or 42. and i hope we will get into the top 30 by the end of 2009 :D and qualify ofcorse :)

#10 ·
I think we will b ranked 44.

#5 ·
long term aim should be to be at least on par with our neighbouring countries Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Ausztria, + Czechs and Poland and always be a contender for qualification. world ranking place between 20 and 30 here we come (hopefully) with a chance of getting into the top 20 every now and then.

#6 ·
we will. with the way we r preforming, i have also noticed every game, we DO improve on somthing, we should be getting to the top 30s - 20s in the next 2 years. i mean we were already in rank 43 wich was reallllllllly close to 30s but... freindly games when we try new things out ( cough cough timar cough) this is waht happends... 48...... but we won 2ce so we willl go up.

#9 ·
btw our statistics against SWE and POR

HUN - SWE

41 games, 17 w, 10 d, 14 l

87-71 goals

but this next one is the shocking one, I knew it was bad but not that bad. so here we have to improve dramatically and I am sure we will (as long as the bohóc plays of course)

HUN - POR

8 games, 0 w , 3 d, 5 l

7-19 goals

#12 ·
but in the end - you will eventually bump into a solid team and when your luck runs out you get f*cked up 10-0.

#14 ·
ye but our team is gona win and play good, so its all good :)

U know how our mid is staked? look at our future forwards.... rudolf torghelle szalai nemeth :O

mid dzsudzsak, hajnal, huszti, gera ( kinda old tho) , stieber, koman, halmosi, buzsaky ( also pretty old but good for another 4 - 5 years), vass ext

deffenders, Juhasz, kadar, vanczak, szelesi, nagy, bodnar ( pretty old but good for a good few years) bodor, feher( old)

keepers , Babos ( Awsome, gona leave in 3 years tho..) Fulop, gulasi, bogdan.

So its sikkk and theres probably more players that i forgot so we r friken tank... plus we have a SIKKKK coach, Koeman :p

#15 ·
yeah our mid is definetly stacked and the strikers. If we would make it into the world cup 2010 Nemeth should be included in the squad :p along with Torghelle, Rudolf, Priskin and maybe Szalai...Good defense too forgot Gyepes :p

#16 ·
I must say I was on fire and over-enthusiastic the last few days but realistically the next results as for my predictions would look like

HUN - SWE 0-18
HUN - POR 0-0
POR- HUN 1-0 (of course a non-bohóc scoring)
DEN - HUN 24-1

but we still are group 4th at least :proud:

#18 · (Edited)
and I was trying to be optimistic so tessék here are my real non-overoptimista predictions

HUN - SWE 0-2346984912387469128347618
HUN - POR 0-459012456013789
POR - HUN 837203989573902-0
DEN - HUN 347890249787508932759028-0

#30 ·
ye and all second place teams except for one makes it, so we will probably make it, some of the second place teams will probably be weaker then us, like lithuania if they make scond or like switzerland lol scotland :D but actualy im changeing mi prediction for our games

Hun - swe 1-0

Hun - por 2-1

Por - Hun 0-0

Den - Hun 1-1 ( or 0-1)

:p

#31 ·
k szo for our next freindly if we wana just use our A team and continue practicing with them to make them even more solid wich I WOULD DO and i WANT koeman to do.

---------------------Babos/Fulop-------------------------

Bodnar---------Juhasz----------Vanczak-------------Bodor

------------------Dardai---------Vadocz----------------
Gera-------------------Hajnal------------------------Huszti-

-----------------------Torghelle/Rudolf--------------

Obvious difffrent formations ect and have subs dzsudzsak szelesi ect aswell but just a gerneral image there

And later in the futer just to expreiment and see how some of our future players would play aon the squad would be cool to watch in a meeningless freindly,, would be cool to see...

----------------------Babos/Fulop/Gulasi/Koteles---------------
Bodnar-----------Juhasz----------Kadar/Vanczak--------Bodor

-------------------------Vadocz----------------------
Gera/Stieber-------------Koman------------------Huszti/Dzsudzsak-Rudolf----

---------------------Nemeth-------Szalai---

Subs:

Tisza
Rajczi
Ones ive listed above aswell

#33 · (Edited)
And our new magical team will be

-----------------------Fulop/Gulasi----------------------------

Nagy---------------Juhasz---------Vanczak------------Kadar

-------------------------Vadocz--Vass------------------

Hajnal----------------------Koman----------------Huszti

----------------------Nemeth---------Szalai----------

Subs:
Dudas
Dzsudzsak
Stieber
Rudolf
Bajner
Gera,dardai,babos,Torghelle will be retired

Lol i was bored so i decided to make this... i kinda just through this together so its probably not perfect, add on to it or chage the formation or somthin if u want :D

oh and our coach will still be koeman :p