Xtratime Community banner

City's next manager

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Bandiera 
#1 ·
Well, Pellegrini won't be here next season.

Who's next in the hot seat? Vieira, Guardiola?

#2 ·
Idk, Pellegrini has had some bad results, but unlike Mancini he never pissed the kitman off so will probably get to keep his job :rollani:

Anyway, I'm not if the long term plan for Vieira to take over is ready yet, or if they were hoping for a few more years of Pellegrini and then bring him in. Ancelotti seems to be a good shout at the moment.

Or we could bring back Mancini

#11 ·
Pretty much spot on. Defense is the big issue - Kompany is one of the most over-rated players in the world, Demichelis is just a good backup player, Mangala is a joke and nowhere near worth the ridiculous money they paid for him!

Seems Yaya Toure just isnt that interested and has his mind elsewhere as well which isnt helping

#5 ·
Koeman :stuckup:

#6 ·
If the derby is lost then we should definitely start looking for a new manager. I like Pelligrini but it seems his calming effect as calmed the dressing room too much. Curious decisions on how Nasri is treated (did more than Navas did in 10 mins of play) and Zaba poses question marks. He needs to get these players sharp mentally.

#13 ·
I doubt Ancelotti will be at Real Madrid after this season so I think he will be the fave for the Man City job

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.