2014/15 UEFA Champions League - Page 3 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 56 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2014, 22:03 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Che Forever View Post
City's atmosphere is absolutely shocking.

Like a morgue.
There's no away fans doesn't help.

Anyway ****ing shambles. Yaya needs to just **** off to PSG and have done with it, he's an embarrassment to the club. Fernandinho has been dreadful since the World Cup.

We never lost a home European game under Mancini, FACT. (In fact we have only done that under Hughes). Last season we beat CSKA home and away. We've gone backwards now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 56 (permalink) Old November 5th, 2014, 23:05
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

Teams: JUVENTUS, AJAX
Pellegrini never admits he or the players are wrong tho. Every post match interview he just pretends he doesnt understand the question or jus changes the subject! He was asked whether he agreed tht yaya toure's sending off was very unprofessional and indicative of the teams performance and instead just started rambling on about fernandinho's red card!

"I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."
post #43 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 03:52
Forum Manager
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
There's no away fans doesn't help.

Anyway ****ing shambles. Yaya needs to just **** off to PSG and have done with it, he's an embarrassment to the club. Fernandinho has been dreadful since the World Cup.

We never lost a home European game under Mancini, FACT. (In fact we have only done that under Hughes). Last season we beat CSKA home and away. We've gone backwards now.
Yeah, he's been quite some distance off from his level last season, but I feel a lot of that has to do with what happened in the WC in that Germany game. He's probably still mentally scarred from that defeat and no matter what we fans think, all the pressure that these guys go through and to suffer a defeat like that on such a stage may leave some players scarred to the point where they're never the same again. He's one of those struggling to return to his pre-WC form from that Brazil team and I think that may have a lot to do with it actually, him being so poor up to now this season.

R.I.P. Tito Vilanova
(1968-2014)

post #44 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 05:43
International

Teams: Arsenal, Barbarez FC
Bye bye Pelle.

Legende BH Fudbala:

Sergej Barbarez, Meho Kodro, Elvir Bolic, Emir Spahic, Zlatan Bajramovic, Sasa Papac, Muhamed Konjic, Mirsad Hibic, Zvjezdan Misimovic.
post #45 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 05:55
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Juve/ITALIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarez01 View Post
Bye bye Pelle.
Who will replace him?

I guess they will try to get Simeone but will he go there and leave his beloved Atletico. Sure it could be a new challenge and interesting prospect as there will be more money and it will be difficult to keep challenging against the Real/Barca in spain but there are reasons to not go to Man City either.
post #46 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 08:24
International

im just saying his time is up because realistically Man City are a powerhouse club these days and not doing well in the Champs League is a big failure. Especially not making it out of the group and playing shit football in the EPL as well. Thats an automatic sack, if it continues like this wouldnt be surprised if Pelle got sacked in the next month or two max.

Replacement? Theyve got the funds and the world class players, wouldnt be hard getting a top class manager.. Klopp, Simeone.. Someone younger than 60

Legende BH Fudbala:

Sergej Barbarez, Meho Kodro, Elvir Bolic, Emir Spahic, Zlatan Bajramovic, Sasa Papac, Muhamed Konjic, Mirsad Hibic, Zvjezdan Misimovic.
post #47 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 09:35
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

the fact Pellegrini didnt even know last season against Bayern that another goal would of got them top place in the group should of been the indicator needed that he is a fossil and not the right man for the job! absolute joke

"I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door."
post #48 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 09:35
FINOALLAFINE
World Class Player

Quote:
im just saying his time is up because realistically Man City are a powerhouse club these days and not doing well in the Champs League is a big failure. Especially not making it out of the group and playing shit football in the EPL as well. Thats an automatic sack, if it continues like this wouldnt be surprised if Pelle got sacked in the next month or two max.

Replacement? Theyve got the funds and the world class players, wouldnt be hard getting a top class manager.. Klopp, Simeone.. Someone younger than 60
David Moyes?

post #49 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 09:47
International

Moyes would probably do better than Pelle.

He has done better than LvG at United for now and LvG has spent shit loads more than Moyes.

Legende BH Fudbala:

post #50 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 10:03
CULT OF PERSONALITY
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: MANCHESTER UNITED, Shillong Lajong FC.
Quote:
Moyes would probably do better than Pelle.

He has done better than LvG at United for now and LvG has spent shit loads more than Moyes.
well Moyes is too superior for United, we are not in europe anymore, and maybe will not be for five- six seasons. He should join super club called Arsenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
She told me again she loves me , and I said I love myself too
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 11:24
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMESMOINA! View Post
well Moyes is too superior for United, we are not in europe anymore, and maybe will not be for five- six seasons. He should join super club called Arsenal.
Just stating facts.. No need to start hating..

Moyes had 17pts and even had the burden of playing in the UCL as well. LvG has only EPL to focus on + spent 3 times the amount Moyes spent and has how many points in EPL? 13.

Plus you blame Moyes for not being in europe but the team that he inherited was destined for disaster and who left that team? The one and only SAF, who knew what was coming and left on a high, but had he stayed one more year his side would have been exposed just as it was under Moyes.. He basically jumped ship and threw Moyes under the bus.

Legende BH Fudbala:

post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old November 6th, 2014, 15:54 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Moyes doesn't know how to get teams to win, so no he would not be better than Pellegrini.

We CAN still qualify from this group if we beat Roma and Munich, as unlikely as it sounds. Need CSKA to draw or lose one of their last 2 games as well though. The fact is I'd be embarrassed if we managed to make it out of the group.

I don't think Pellegrini would be sacked mid-season that is just folly, but if we don't win the league or at least put up a reasonable title defence then I can see him going at the end of the season. Who'll come in I don't know, based on the season they're having maybe it is time for Klopp to move on from Dortmund while his star still shines. However don't rule out us promoting Vieira.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old November 25th, 2014, 21:50
Zmajevici !
International

Teams: FK Novi Pazar
Kun is God.
post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old November 26th, 2014, 09:56 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

He's unreal, absolutely love the guy. Thought Lampard did well too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old December 10th, 2014, 22:35 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Preposterously we are through. 2-0 win in Rome, CSKA lose to Bayern. Nasri and Zabaleta with the goals. We looked a lot better in Europe playing one up front. The Two Fernas doing the job in midfield with Milner. Demichelis was solid as was Hart. Looks like Yaya's suspension actually helped us out.

We've had the bad form behind us now, and now we go into February with a clean slate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Quote:
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old December 11th, 2014, 09:27
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
Legend

Teams: FC Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnswer87 View Post
Pellegrini never admits he or the players are wrong tho. Every post match interview he just pretends he doesnt understand the question or jus changes the subject! He was asked whether he agreed tht yaya toure's sending off was very unprofessional and indicative of the teams performance and instead just started rambling on about fernandinho's red card!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnswer87 View Post
the fact Pellegrini didnt even know last season against Bayern that another goal would of got them top place in the group should of been the indicator needed that he is a fossil and not the right man for the job! absolute joke

Fossil man is just calm under the pressure. He doesn't need to admit his mistakes or call out the players in public.

Some idiots just call for heads every week the team loses and then go around giving head the next week the team wins.

Absolute joke is what Pellegrini has done since he arrived at City. I wonder how much the media would be sucking his cock if it was Mourinho instead.

02/05/2009
Estadio : Santiago Bernabéu
Real Madrid 2 - 6 FC Barcelona
Higuain 14'
Thierry Henry 17'
Carles Puyol 20'
Lionel Messi 35'
Sergio Ramos 56'
Thierry Henry 58'
Lionel Messi 75'
Gerard Piqué 82'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in