Edin Dzeko official thread (All Dzeko discussions here) - Page 25 - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #481 of 493 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2013, 16:44
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Legend

Teams: Swiss bikini team
howcome he didnt play good? hes got the big ass bod to play in the EPL

risin up back on the field, we r just a group n our will to survive..risin up the challange for our respect!..we have a dream! NWO MOTHER****AS!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 493 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2013, 22:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
He doesn't deserve to start. Not because he's playing particularly badly or anything, but Aguero and Negredo have formed a very good partnership. He still has a big part to play this season though as Jovetic is still injured and the two first choice strikers cannot play every game this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
post #483 of 493 (permalink) Old November 13th, 2013, 23:39
Star Player

Teams: Galatasaray
Dzeko is a raw forward, his goalscoring ratio isn't bad, you cant bench Aguero he's too good, and Negredo is a new multimillion pound acquisition, so you have to play them instead. I'd say he'd be excellent rotation, but he's too big of a player to fulfill that role. I think if he went to a team like Arsenal he'd be more than welcome, especially since City want to get rip of him ASAP.

post #484 of 493 (permalink) Old November 14th, 2013, 02:40
Zmajevici !
International

Teams: FK Novi Pazar
Please let Roma have him please
post #485 of 493 (permalink) Old November 29th, 2013, 00:42
Zmajevici !
International

Dzeko posted this a while back on his twitter, great video.

post #486 of 493 (permalink) Old November 30th, 2013, 22:09
Premier Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlija View Post
Dzeko posted this a while back on his twitter, great video.

what an amazing day that day was i was in norway and there were so many rag fans
post #487 of 493 (permalink) Old June 18th, 2015, 09:37
Wikipedia Editor
Premier Player

Teams: Bosnia_NT
Edin Dzeko rejects Liverpool 16.June.2015

Bosnian media report he rejected it due to being a rival team.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ansfer-5894745

Quote:
Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko has rejected the chance to join Liverpool as part of a player-plus-cash deal for Raheem Sterling.

City are set to make a renewed offer for Anfield forward Sterling after having a Ł30m offer rejected last week.

They are also ready to offload reserve frontman Dzeko, but the 29-year-old is not keen on a move to Merseyside and it looks like the Blues will need to try to do a straight cash deal on Sterling.

"Ovaj pristup je možda dovoljan za mađarsku ligu, ali je ovo ipak evropska utakmica".- Thomas Doll (23.7.2015).

"Imam osjećaj da postoje ljudi koji stalno gledaju u sat kad će nestati Bosna i Hercegovina, to traje predugo. A ne znaju da oni imaju satove, a BiH ima vrijeme." - Haris Silajdžić (6.12.2017).
post #488 of 493 (permalink) Old August 6th, 2015, 20:48
Zmajevici !
International

Most enjoyable goal was the 6-1
post #489 of 493 (permalink) Old August 6th, 2015, 20:54
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Bendigo Braves (women)
Did he reject Liverpool?

I'll miss you, Dirlija, I never visit the Italian section so this is farewell
post #490 of 493 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2015, 18:57
Zmajevici !
International

Lol the transfer does suit my posting behaviour, I visit the Roma section on the regular. Still living in the UK, still support City over any other team English teams
post #491 of 493 (permalink) Old August 7th, 2015, 21:27
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Manchester City, West Didsbury & Chorlton AFC
Really a baffling sale. Sounds like its to help finance the De Bruyne deal, but now we're down to Bony and Aguero. I guess Ihaenacho will also be given game time based on pre-season, but it's a big risk considering when we had Jovetic, Dzeko and Aguero we still had a December with Milner playing up front.

I'm guessing we'll have a change of system with more emphasis on attacking midfielders, with De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling operating behind a striker, with backup from Nasri, Lopes and Navas. Sterling could play as a striker too I guess.

As for Dzeko, he served us very well over the years, scoring several important goals. He'll be well remembered by City fans and his contribution is definitely recognised. He was a frustration as he always seemed capable of scoring more goals, never really establishing himself as the first choice striker, an undroppable player. 71 goals in 185 games is a good record, but ultimately he only managed one 20+ goal season, when he arrived as a player we all believed could do that every season. Last season seemed to be the beginning of the end for him, he just never turned it on or found a run of form. I'd have happily given him another year though.

As much as him scoring the 6th at Old Trafford was wonderful, his 4 goals at Spurs will always be my favourite Dzeko memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Of course you need TGO you retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutu
ill be honest, im plastered but i well into that women and she was me and i lost her ass
post #492 of 493 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2015, 12:40
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Really a baffling sale. Sounds like its to help finance the De Bruyne deal, but now we're down to Bony and Aguero. I guess Ihaenacho will also be given game time based on pre-season, but it's a big risk considering when we had Jovetic, Dzeko and Aguero we still had a December with Milner playing up front.

I'm guessing we'll have a change of system with more emphasis on attacking midfielders, with De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling operating behind a striker, with backup from Nasri, Lopes and Navas. Sterling could play as a striker too I guess.

As for Dzeko, he served us very well over the years, scoring several important goals. He'll be well remembered by City fans and his contribution is definitely recognised. He was a frustration as he always seemed capable of scoring more goals, never really establishing himself as the first choice striker, an undroppable player. 71 goals in 185 games is a good record, but ultimately he only managed one 20+ goal season, when he arrived as a player we all believed could do that every season. Last season seemed to be the beginning of the end for him, he just never turned it on or found a run of form. I'd have happily given him another year though.

As much as him scoring the 6th at Old Trafford was wonderful, his 4 goals at Spurs will always be my favourite Dzeko memory.

I thought his goalscoring ratio was better but I guess in very few games he played the full 90 minutes and in a big chunk of those games he only got a few minutes.

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #493 of 493 (permalink) Old August 8th, 2015, 12:45
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Hull City Tigers
Yeah, he was a decent player, but never truly the guy you'd say would be the #9 for a title winning side. He was kind of your version of Ole Solksjaer. I would have kept him, if he was happy to play the same role, but at 29 if he wants to start every week, you have to understand that.

I would guess someone else will arrive, though Kelichi does arguably have the talent to step straight up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in