Xtratime Community banner

Other Topic Discussions

67K views 2K replies 50 participants last post by  Jeffrey 
#1 ·
Well, we (Maybe just me;)) constantly seem to be falling off topic in other threads so I decided to create one for random things. :D

I have just signed up to start taking my Slovenian Classes this week and I will be starting on the 11th of October. :D This is because they have just finished teaching this term and that is when they start next. However, the main thing is that I will learn it. :happy:

P.S. Where has everyone been the last to days, the forum has gone quiet??:rolleyes:

#2 ·
NZS said:

I have just signed up to start taking my Slovenian Classes this week and I will be starting on the 11th of October. :D This is because they have just finished teaching this term and that is when they start next. However, the main thing is that I will learn it. :happy:
Good for you, you will learn one of the most complicated european languages. :D

#4 ·
OK, lesson #1: How do you say hallo in slovenian?:D

Really NZS good luck with your classes. It's true what OAnimal says though, it's one of the toughest languages outthere, well in Europe atleast. I have no doubts that you will learn it in reasonable time!;)

#5 ·
Walter BC said:
OK, lesson #1: How do you say hallo in slovenian?:D
Dober dan! ----- I think that is how, dont know about spelling though ;) :D

Really NZS good luck with your classes. It's true what OAnimal says though, it's one of the toughest languages outthere, well in Europe atleast. I have no doubts that you will learn it in reasonable time!;)
Thanks Walter, I am really looking forward to the classes, I have been waiting to learn this for a while now :happy:

#9 ·
Yes, but that isnt much at all :D I also know how to say 'How are you?' formally and informally. If I was speaking to someone I dont know that well I would say 'kako ste?' If I was speaking to family or close friends I would say 'kako si?' :D As far as I know that is how it works. :rolleyes: :howler:

#13 ·
nina1981 said:
Veliko sreèe pri uèenju slovenšèine NZS ;)
As soon as I find out what that means I'll post a reply :D

nina1981 said:
I hope everybody survived the move! :) Peace was restored and speed returned :happy: :D

P.S. I won't be around much in the next few days, gotta go see what my Juve is up to :angel: :D
Yes, Thank God that we finally have our speed back. :happy:

Why does checking on 'Your Juve' take a couple of days??:confused: :rolleyes:

#15 ·
nina1981 said:
Well Torino is not really close to Ljubljana so staying there a night or two makes sense :) Besides I'm not going there only to see Juve ... ;) :heart:
Yes, now that I think of it, it makes more sense than ever ;)

BTW, do you have any slovenian friends there in Australia? I know that quite a few Slovenians live there.
Apart from my mothers family, no. I have quite a few Serbian friends though. Maybe the Slovenians all live in other states of Australia :confused: In my school I am the only Slovenian (Besides brother and sister) so I am unique ;) Plus, Australia is a very multicultural country so I am sure there is some of every country in here. :D

#16 ·
Hey since this is called other topics discussion I can't help myself but not to ask you If you are going to that shitty referendum on sunday. I think it's total crap this, and I won't go. It just pisses me off, things like that. Anyway just wanted to know if anyone else shares my thoughts, NZS is not counting here of course since he lives Downunder.

#17 ·
I will go, because it's ridiculous. I just love ridiculous referendums. And I will vote for the shops to be opened on Sundays as much as they wish. I mean, a lot of people have to work on Sundays, why should people working in shops and supermarkets be an exception? What's next, referendum for hospitals to be closed on Sundays? :rolleyes:

#19 ·
Ner_Zhul44 said:
I've decided to take a new policy towards this stupid referendums...

I'm going on every one of them and voting against the people that proposed it...
Good policy. ;):D

#23 ·
I was away at a friends house for the past 2 days but I am back now. Also, since this is the OT Thread, I might as well post my disgust for Western Union Money Transfers. I am trying to transfer money to Slovenija for something I bought and the poor guy who is picking it up is being faked around by WU. Just thought I would get that off my back. :fero:

#25 ·
Dont you worry about that, I am going to complain to them personally tomorrow. When he tries to pick up the money, they tell him he has given an incorrect sender's name (Mine). He has even printed off the original receipt that I sent to him and they still wouldn't give it. In all he has been to them 4 times and no luck. I have seen his receipt and everything was correct so I have printed that off and will take it to WU in the morning. All I will say is that WU is faking around and it is pissing me off :fero: :devil:

#26 ·
Sorry to hear that NZS :undecide: Hopfully everything will sort out :) BTW, would it be too much to ask what you real name is? :sweeteye: Everything is better than NZS! :angel: :D

I have been busy at work. School starts tomorrow and I probably won't be around every day from now on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.