Xtratime Community banner

Euro Qualifying: Hungary - Northern Ireland, 2014,09,07 - Groupama Arena

10K views 262 replies 24 participants last post by  forestasuceava 
#1 ·

3 weeks until our first Euro 2016 game!

We probably wont get the squad list for another 2 weeks but my ideal lineup for this game would be:

-------------------------Gulacsi/Dibusz--------------------
Varga---------------Juhasz--------Lang---------Korhut/Nagy Daniel
---------------------------Tozser--------------------------
Lovrencsics-----------------------------------------Dzsudzsak
---------------------------Gera----------------------
------------------Bode------------Rudolf--------------------

But knowing Pinter it will be a 4-3-3

-------------------------Gulacsi-Dibusz------------------------
Varga----------------Juhasz---------Lang---------Korhut
-----------------------------Tozser---------------------
---------------------Gera------------Koko-----------
Lovrencsics-------------------------------------Dzsudzsak
-----------------------Rudolf/Priskin/Bode----------

:D

Wont happen though. We will have players like Sandor Gy ect in the starting XI :proud:

See less See more
#4 ·
He will go with 2 DM's, Patkai + Sandor Gyorgy or Tozser.
And Szakaly instead of Gera. And then Rudi up front alone or something. See how sh!t the team looks now? LoL. Oh and Rozsa in net

Nagy Dani is a midfielder BTW, not a defender.

#6 ·
Your line ups are what a normal person would send out... but remember, Pinter is the coach...

#10 · (Edited)
Actually we moved up 4 spots and are currently ranked 34th :) Romania is 27th, Greece is 13th and Finland is 55th. Northern Ireland is 95th. We are ahead of the Czechs, Austria, Slovenia, Japan, Ireland, Slovenia, Cameroon, Montenegro ect :) Right behind teams like Sweden, Turkey and Denmark. Suprised to see England ranked 20th. I guess it makes sense after that WC run.

My team:

Gulacsi
Vanczak - Juhasz - Korcsmar - Kadar
Tozser - Varga
Lovvy - Gera - Dzsudzsak
Szalai

Don't particularly rate Korhut, think he gets dragged out of position way too easily. Patkai's been good for us so far, and he's been in awesome form at Gyor for ages but I'd play Varga because he's just beastly (especially in the CL games) and compliments Tozser so well. Would bring Koman on in Gera's position and move Gera to the right if Lovvy's ineffective. Rudolf as back up for Szalai. Juhasz and Korcsmar still our best pairing. Think Pinter might choose Bogdan because of his international experience but would like to see it go to Gulacsi. Deserves it.
Nice line up too :thumbsup: But wont happen :proud:

#9 ·
My team:

Gulacsi
Vanczak - Juhasz - Korcsmar - Kadar
Tozser - Varga
Lovvy - Gera - Dzsudzsak
Szalai

Don't particularly rate Korhut, think he gets dragged out of position way too easily. Patkai's been good for us so far, and he's been in awesome form at Gyor for ages but I'd play Varga because he's just beastly (especially in the CL games) and compliments Tozser so well. Would bring Koman on in Gera's position and move Gera to the right if Lovvy's ineffective. Rudolf as back up for Szalai. Juhasz and Korcsmar still our best pairing. Think Pinter might choose Bogdan because of his international experience but would like to see it go to Gulacsi. Deserves it.

#11 ·
Koman will start before Lovi :palm:

My guess:

------------------------------Gulacsi---------------------------------
Varga---------------Liptak------------------Lang---------------Korhut
-----------------------Patkai-------Sandor Gy-------------------------
Koman------------------------Szakaly-----------------------Dzsudzsak
------------------------------Rudolf----------------------------------

#20 ·
Because we got a ridiculous amount of sponsorship $ that we can put to good use for the club. Obvi the Albert family was consulted and they were okay with the decision. I think a section will be named after Albert Florian and obvi we have the statue in front. Maybe even the youth academy will be named after him IIRC. Time to move into modern times I suppose.

#23 ·
I just said they are getting a sh!t load of $ which they will be re-investing into Fradi. How does that not make the foci better :|

#24 ·
ok then, instead of legendary players' names, Lipcsei Péter Arena would still be better than GroupAnal Arena.

I wouldn't like MTK's new place be called Rothschild Arena either. :D

#31 ·
But what does the stadium name have to do with the club?

#33 ·
BTW I think Pinter might play Volgyi @ LB because he is finally playing again, looking good, and obvi plays for Gyor.

#35 ·
Volgyi :thumbsup:

#36 ·
Football Programmes

Hello Guys,

I will be travelling across for the Northern Ireland match in September. Is there anyone within this community who would be interested in exchanging football programmes? I'm happy to bring with me "Big Match" programmes from the UK (Finals, Internationals etc). All the programmes i have for exchange will be in new condition, and i would be looking to exchange "Big Match" programmes from Hungary and the surrounding countries.

Feel free to contact me on football_programmes@sky.com if you feel that you might be interested.

Thank you...Stuart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.