11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2019, 19:09
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Romania,Real Madrid,Universitatea Craiova
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nacka View Post
Hm, that reminds me of this video where a Coca-Cola fanboy ranks different brands of colas. To his surprise Coca-Cola was among his least favorite.

I wonder if Ronaldo fanboys, if subjected to a blind test, would also find the target of their devotion to be subpar.

Please watch this and imagine that it is Ronaldo. I think you'll be surprised to find that this version is infinitely better and more pleasant to watch.

"He who does not love Recoba does not love football" ~ Jesus, circa 29 AD

P.S. My apologies for the terrible music, but that is apparently mandatory for football compilations.

Just watch the clip bellow imagining that kid is Recoba. You'll be surprised to find that this version is infinitely better and more pleasant to watch.

But uhm...don't forget to imagine those boys as world class defenders as well!
Nacka likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitriy View Post
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2019, 19:22
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool FC
Been waiting for the one and true GOAT to be mentioned but you peasants are busy with talking about some one-trick phony Uruguayan and a guy named Ronaldo where he isn't even the best ever Ronaldo. Allow me to introduce you to the football royalty.

Juan Román Riquelme > your heroes.
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2019, 19:27 Thread Starter
Xtratime Elite

Teams: CSKA, Russia aka EE's Team
Tactically useless hack.
pele10brazil likes this.

R.I.P Ari

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2019, 20:27
Forum Manager
Legend

Fit to shine Luka's boots.

Quote:
Athletic ability to spare, genius level mathematicians, invented the internet, invented russian language, incredibly attractive people, master carpenters, cultural richness to rival any country, musical artistry unsurpassed in Europe....

I'm not kidding here, and I've said it before, if you look deep down in your soul you'll realize that Romanians are master race.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old June 19th, 2019, 21:01
Rising Star

Teams: Liverpool FC

Last edited by constantine jr; June 19th, 2019 at 21:06.
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2019, 06:40
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Quote:
Originally Posted by pele10brazil View Post
Just watch the clip bellow imagining that kid is Recoba. You'll be surprised to find that this version is infinitely better and more pleasant to watch.

But uhm...don't forget to imagine those boys as world class defenders as well!
If done at a faster speed, it would be at most just another one for Recoba's highlight reel.

I tried imagining the kid is CR but it took me out of the experience since the marking was too tight for him and there weren't enough straight lines for him to run on.

And that was without imagining the defenders were adults.
Nacka likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2019, 07:22
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdaus View Post
If done at a faster speed, it would be at most just another one for Recoba's highlight reel.

I tried imagining the kid is CR but it took me out of the experience since the marking was too tight for him and there weren't enough straight lines for him to run on.

And that was without imagining the defenders were adults.
That's why CR is consistently featured on great dribblers rankings and Recoba in virtually none

Quote:

post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2019, 07:53
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
That's why CR is consistently featured on great dribblers rankings and Recoba in virtually none
Let's see. For Recoba, aside from burning some of the best defenders ever on the dribble with pure skill, there are nutmegs against players like Vieira, sombreros against players like Hierro...you name it. Unlike Cristiano (who is really good), Recoba was one of those who can dribble as if the ball is tied to his feet with invisible string. And he isn't mostly about straight line acceleration.

Watch this (as a bonus, watch your bf Chivu get pwned here too):

CR can shove those rankings up his Cristianus.
Nacka likes this.

Quote:
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2019, 10:49
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
Let's see. For Recoba, aside from burning some of the best defenders ever on the dribble with pure skill, there are nutmegs against players like Vieira, sombreros against players like Hierro...you name it. Unlike Cristiano (who is really good), Recoba was one of those who can dribble as if the ball is tied to his feet with invisible string. And he isn't mostly about straight line acceleration.

Watch this (as a bonus, watch your bf Chivu get pwned here too):

CR can shove those rankings up his Cristianus.
Recoba doesn't have a quarter of CR's nutmeg skills Few do, Messi being one of them.

Quote:

post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2019, 10:53
Xtratime Legend

CR's definitely better at nutmegs...in terms of getting them. And he's better at dribbling...out of bounds.

Quote:
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2019, 10:57
Forum Manager
Legend

Quote:
CR's definitely better at nutmegs...in terms of getting them. And he's better at dribbling...out of bounds.

Marcelo&Sanmartean>Recoba in terms of elegance

Quote:

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2019, 10:58
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Ronaldo on the other hand is statistically the most popular human alive. Even more popular than Coca Cola, which is crazy!
True.

Mercedes bastard & Limburger-loving schmuck

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in