Champions League: Quarter finals - Page 106 - Xtratime Community
 430Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2101 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2018, 20:00
Xtratime Legend
 
Firdaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Posts: 42,631
WC 2006, Buffon stops Zidane and Zidane goes out with a red card.

CL 2018, Zidane stops Buffon and Buffon goes out with a red card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
Firdaus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2102 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2018, 20:05
Xtratime Legend
 
Morierinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Teams: Inter; Stoke
Posts: 28,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka View Post
I won't bother to continue, but did colocolo just complain about the posts here? The same colocolo who daily posts dozens of news items that nobody reads?

The discussion must have been really dire...
I'm on colocolo's ignore list, he claims.

Not bigotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze da Fiel View Post
Ive probably been the poster with most number of heated discussions in this board over the years.... and I can assure you I won at least 90% of them.
dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka na ghat ka
Morierinho is offline  
post #2103 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 16th, 2018, 20:07
Xtratime Legend
 
Los Che Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: England
Teams: Valencia CF
Posts: 33,248
Guy's a loon.

He has a thread each in the Chilean forum for Prem, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 results lol.
RahzeL likes this.
Los Che Forever is offline  
 
post #2104 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 00:46
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Posts: 23,401
Champions League: Quarter finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firdaus View Post
WC 2006, Buffon stops Zidane and Zidane goes out with a red card.



CL 2018, Zidane stops Buffon and Buffon goes out with a red card.
What goes around...


Karim Benzema is offline  
post #2105 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 03:36
Legend
 
pavnedved's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: US&A
Teams: Juve, Italy, USMNT
Posts: 12,112
Blog Entries: 1
Marca: After the debate about the penalty, Real Madrid is considering taking legal action against those who question their success.

Wow if true.

I didn't know Real and their fans felt this entitled to favoritism.
pavnedved is offline  
post #2106 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 04:07
Legend
 
pavnedved's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: US&A
Teams: Juve, Italy, USMNT
Posts: 12,112
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
The Italian media must lick the arse of the Juventini because there are too many and they cannot be disappointed with a sentence like "the penalty was hardly a scandal" and not even a neutral sentence such as "tough luck for Juventus" (they could have used it for Sampdoria!).
I wasn't aware all you anti-Juventini emigrated somewhere lol.

Also didn't know GdS, CdS, etc became pro-Juve all of a sudden.

lol what a post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerazzurri4life View Post
Relevant enough for your lot to continuously obssess/dream about matching what we achieved in 2010.
Attached image. You saved a pic of being made fun of? How many gigabytes is your anti-Juve folder?

Yeah, as I told you earlier in the thread, Derby d'Italia:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavnedved View Post
It should scar you too along with Caffe Herrera and players dropping dead from doping and buying refs in Europe to win CLs to even stealing a scudetto from Pro Vercelli in 1910.

As for now, I know it makes you feel better about a poor Inter to continually associate yourselves with us as if we're still competing, but it sounds silly. We think about Barca, Bayern, Real, and Napoli in league, not Inter other than laughing at occasional news/result and when Derby d'Italia comes along. Not banter, not trolling. Just how it is.
Not that I don't enjoy your using us as your coping mechanism or a way to stay relevant. I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
If I look around me, here in Torontino, I really can't see faces of people who could be defined... "satisfied". They are angry/hungry. Scudetto is like a fly when compared to the CL steak. If you suggested Juventus might win a CL not before another 10 years it is possible they would become cannibals and eat you alive.
After winning many domestic titles in a row, it's normal for focus to shift to Europe. That's natural progression. Don't get what's so special or abnormal about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSamp View Post
1 scudetto of Sampdoria = 100 scudetti of Juventus so you are more or less 65 scudetti behind.
Good, this is a sign of progress.


@Tigerheart You should play Mafia. Sign up in Lounge.
pavnedved is offline  
post #2107 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 04:54
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Posts: 23,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavnedved View Post
Marca: After the debate about the penalty, Real Madrid is considering taking legal action against those who question their success.



Wow if true.



I didn't know Real and their fans felt this entitled to favoritism.


Dude you are being extremely pathetic now
Karim Benzema is offline  
post #2108 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 07:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
ToniSamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2002
Teams: Sampdoria, Italian NT, Crystal Palace
Posts: 45,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavnedved View Post
I wasn't aware all you anti-Juventini emigrated somewhere lol.

Also didn't know GdS, CdS, etc became pro-Juve all of a sudden.

lol what a post.
You seem to ignore a lot of things.

Quote:
After winning many domestic titles in a row, it's normal for focus to shift to Europe. That's natural progression. Don't get what's so special or abnormal about it.
Focusing? Are you describing football fans or a department of science and technology?
ToniSamp is offline  
post #2109 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 08:44
International
 
Andrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: cant remember
Posts: 6,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post
Dude you are being extremely pathetic now
That is something you had to tell yourself couple of days ago.
Andrey is offline  
post #2110 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 13:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: 58°32′N 15°03′O
Posts: 44,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavnedved View Post
Marca: After the debate about the penalty, Real Madrid is considering taking legal action against those who question their success.

Wow if true.

I didn't know Real and their fans felt this entitled to favoritism.
This is normal in Spain. They're just working on normalizing it in Europe as well.

Florentino Pérez controls the press even more now than previously. He's placed several of his "confidents" (journalists) in the media over the past 2-3 years in order to gain even more control. José Félix Díaz for an example has the sole right to a large majority of Madrid's news. He's also the one who wrote this retarded article, like many others. The former El Mundo director Pedro Cuartango got removed after 26 years after the newspaper published the Football Leaks documents regarding Cristiano Ronaldo's tax fraud. The judiciary dropped the lawsuit against Cuartango in February this year and even archived the matter. The information was of course correct but he's out of the way now. Just to give you one example of how they work. Normal in their sphere..
pavnedved likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!


Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
zoric is offline  
post #2111 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 15:20
Xtratime Legend
 
Firdaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 1999
Teams: Inter, Memphis Tigers
Posts: 42,631
Gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P: Tazzy, Flo.
Firdaus is offline  
post #2112 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 16:45
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Posts: 23,401
Champions League: Quarter finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoric View Post
This is normal in Spain. They're just working on normalizing it in Europe as well.

Florentino Pérez controls the press even more now than previously. He's placed several of his "confidents" (journalists) in the media over the past 2-3 years in order to gain even more control. José Félix Díaz for an example has the sole right to a large majority of Madrid's news. He's also the one who wrote this retarded article, like many others. The former El Mundo director Pedro Cuartango got removed after 26 years after the newspaper published the Football Leaks documents regarding Cristiano Ronaldo's tax fraud. The judiciary dropped the lawsuit against Cuartango in February this year and even archived the matter. The information was of course correct but he's out of the way now. Just to give you one example of how they work. Normal in their sphere..


Is Mundo Deportivo Supposed to be a legit medium?

They are biggest spammers of fake news and bullshit that "law" for fake news is a really needed specially for them


They create so much toxicity that its unbearable to read ghat non sense of a medium

The problem starts when all the English absolute crap outlets "quote" El Mundo
Karim Benzema is offline  
post #2113 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 16:59
R0naldo
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Posts: 23,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey View Post
That is something you had to tell yourself couple of days ago.


Hey look ,its the humble Juve fan is gracious in defeat
Oh wait....
Karim Benzema is offline  
post #2114 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 17th, 2018, 20:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: 58°32′N 15°03′O
Posts: 44,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim Benzema View Post
Is Mundo Deportivo Supposed to be a legit medium?

They are biggest spammers of fake news and bullshit that "law" for fake news is a really needed specially for them


They create so much toxicity that its unbearable to read ghat non sense of a medium

The problem starts when all the English absolute crap outlets "quote" El Mundo
El Mundo and Mundo Deportivo are two completely different newspapers. One is based in Madrid, the other in Barcelona.

El Mundo are based in Madrid and is one of Spain's biggest daily newspapers. El Mundo belongs to Unidad Editorial (just like MARCA) while Unidad Editorial are owned by RCS MediaGroup.

The president of RCS MediaGroup is Urbano Cairo. He owns 56% of RCS and he's also the president of Torino.

Florentino Pérez and Madrid have also changed quite a few of the radio hosts since the start of 2016-2017-season. The three major radio stations have all been switched around and Héctor Hernández (brilliant host at Onda Cero) has been moved by one of Florentino's favourites in José Ramón de la Morena.
Karim Benzema and pavnedved like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!


Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
zoric is offline  
post #2115 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 02:48
Legend
 
pavnedved's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2009
Location: US&A
Teams: Juve, Italy, USMNT
Posts: 12,112
Blog Entries: 1
@zoric Good to know, thanks for sharing.

I thought this below was hilarious before. Seems less funny now.

Twitter
pavnedved is offline  
post #2116 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 02:50
van
Community Manager
Legend
 
van's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2001
Teams: A.C. Milan
Posts: 12,426
He's Juve though, he was probably not teasing, but trying to bribe everyone.

"It is possible to imagine a distant future in which most other species of life are extinct but the ocean will consist overwhelmingly of immortal jellyfish, a great gelatin consciousness everlasting".
Nathaniel Rich
van is offline  
post #2117 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 06:30
Forum Manager
Legend
 
RahzeL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Posts: 12,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
He's Juve though, he was probably not teasing, but trying to bribe everyone.

Ma question préférée: qu'est-ce j'vais faire de tout cet oseille?
RahzeL is offline  
post #2118 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 10:57
MVP
Forum Manager
World Class Player
 
Rhizoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Arabian Gulf
Teams: Juventus, Lebanon, Italy
Posts: 8,964
Blog Entries: 2
The Juventus - Real Madrid rivalry will always be a true classic in Champions League, right up there with Juventus - Man United.

I think there is no loss of respect from either side, and we saw this in two instances with Ronaldo's and Buffon's standing ovations, regardless of the circumstances.

I can bet you under any circumstance -> Ronaldo would've gotten booed and jeered at anywhere despite scoring a super goal | and had Gigi Buffon lost his shit like that at any other venue, he'd have been gotten a lot of stick by the opposition fans as he walked to the tunnel usually no different from any player that gets sent off in an away game.

Don't lament the treachery of time;
long have dogs danced over the carcasses of lions.

Don't suppose that their dancing raises them above their masters;
for dogs remain dogs, and lions remain lions.

Insult me as you wish;
For my silence to the depraved is a response.

It's not that I have no response, but;
A lion does not reply to a dog.
Rhizoid is offline  
post #2119 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 12:05
Legend
 
Ante's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2001
Location: Burlington via Sveti Martin na Muri
Teams: Croatian NT, Real Madrid and Notre Dame
Posts: 18,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by van View Post
He's Juve though, he was probably not teasing, but trying to bribe everyone.

Ivan Rakitic: "We have this special bond. When you put the sacred Croatia shirt on you become another person...this is something all of us have in us, and it will be in us to the very last moment.”

#weareCroatia
Ante is offline  
post #2120 of 2133 (permalink) Old April 18th, 2018, 19:34
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: 58°32′N 15°03′O
Posts: 44,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavnedved View Post
@zoric Good to know, thanks for sharing.

I thought this below was hilarious before. Seems less funny now.

https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/sta...86383992193027
If you visit someone's home and decide to be rude, then you'll probably will get kicked out. Even if you have a good reason. He really had no business doing that and should be more professional. I know of own experience that many journalists in Spain who sit in the press area are fans of clubs (similar thing goes on in Italy where you can even see ultras at press sections) but there's a difference between what he did and celebrating a goal in a tense moment. It's common practice that they celebrate goals. The only guy who can sit in the press area at Bernabéu covered in his teams colors and doing what he wants is Tomás Roncero..and he's a Madridista and a caricature of himself and Madrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

p
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR View Post
ZORIC!!!


Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
zoric is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome