Major League Soccer issues player list and selection order ahead of annual Waiver Draft
MLS confirmed that the league will be conducting a Waiver Draft on Monday, Nov. 25, to be held via conference call at 3:30 pm ET.
The complete list of eligible players follows below. The players who clear waivers will then be available to all teams on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The MLS roster rules and regulations, as published by the league, contain a complete list of requirements for players to be eligible for a Waiver Draft.
Below is the Waiver Draft order based on reverse order of finish in 2013 regular season, taking into account playoff results:
1. D.C. United (16 pts.)
2. Chivas USA (26 pts.)
3. Toronto FC (29 pts.)
4. Columbus Crew (41 pts.)
5. FC Dallas (44 pts.)
6. Philadelphia Union (46 pts.)
7. Vancouver Whitecaps (48 pts.)
8. Chicago Fire (49 pts.)
9. San Jose Earthquakes (51 pts.)
10. Montreal Impact (49 pts. – Eliminated in playoff Knockout Round)
11. Colorado Rapids (51 pts. – Eliminated in playoff Knockout Round)
12. New England Revolution (51 pts. – Eliminated in Conference Semis)
13. Seattle Sounders (52 pts. – Eliminated in Conference Semis)
14. LA Galaxy (53 pts. – Eliminated in Conference Semis)
15. New York Red Bulls (59 pts. – Eliminated in Conference Semis)
16. Houston Dynamo (51 pts. – Eliminated in Conference Championship)
17. Portland Timbers (57 pts. – Eliminated in Conference Championship)
18. Real Salt Lake (56 pts. – MLS Cup finalists)
19. Sporting Kansas City (58 pts. – MLS Cup finalists)